Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Captured by the Council during an investigation into a string of abductions, private eye Victor Lugosi thought he'd finally met his end at the hand of Nosferatu, who chose him as a patient zero for the latest version of his Ubermensch serum... only for the unfortunate investigator to transform into an improved, "sane" version of a Vampyri! Breaking free of his captors, Victor decided to use his newfound bloodcurling powers to keep the Council and any other criminal organization from ruining good people's lives. He now roams the streets and rooftops of Paragon as the vampiric vigilante, the crimson V of vengeance... Nightblood ! (Savage/Bio Stalker)

crimsonv.PNG.c35778937290e51ba88c79ae719a0bba.PNG

crimsonv1.PNG.06ec7702d03575250107c6efc08e9aa3.PNGcrimsonv2.PNG.931078a682745f082f5d1587d560c73b.PNG

• Like 9

3 hours ago, YellowJacket3 said:

Wanted to see how alien-looking I could make a character and came up with this. ZXG-111

ZXG111.png

excellent I love the roller peg legs

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Felix Frost Thugs/Cold MM

b4dOaMd.jpg

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Next up in my historical figures series:  King Kamehameha I of Hawaii:

kamehameha.thumb.JPG.e757bf98abf37f735144916c30c38d5d.JPG

Patterned, of course, after his famous statue in the US Capitol:

spacer.png

That helmet and cape are supposed to be made out of feathers. Again, available materials. 

• Like 6
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

4 hours ago, Heraclea said:

Next up in my historical figures series:  King Kamehameha I of Hawaii:

Spoiler

kamehameha.thumb.JPG.e757bf98abf37f735144916c30c38d5d.JPG

Patterned, of course, after his famous statue in the US Capitol:

spacer.png

That helmet and cape are supposed to be made out of feathers. Again, available materials. 

Love your concepts lately! Reminding me of my days playing Civilization.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Some other characters I've made...

Unbeatable

Bio Armor / Spines Tanker

bM3YUrZ.jpeg

Voluptuous

Bio Armor / Titan Weapons Tanker

1moSY0s.jpg

Supervision

Radiation Blast / Super Reflexes Sentinel

dad5mpj.jpg

B-4

Electric Armor / Electric Melee Tanker

RXhVpoN.jpg

Sinn

Necromancy / Pain Domination Mastermind

kXV37je.jpg

• Like 6

On 9/7/2020 at 8:55 AM, Yellowjacket said:

I raise you this

VycXrYX.jpg

Dude! THIS is the sort of thing that INSPIRES! I LOVE it when some one raises the bar! I showed it was POSSIBLE to do a Zaku - but you did it RIGHT!!! That HELMET! You even got the HEAT AXE right! INCREDIBLE!! I salute you, sir! :D

• Like 2

New hero I've been working on--Rift Watcher. Derron Sephini was a Midnighter training in Soul Mastery who ended up getting possessed by a hostile Nictus... but used forbidden magic to absorb the alien into his own soul, stealing its dark energy powers! However, the invader's consciousness wasn't completely eradicated. Occasionally it visits Derron in nightmares, and even tries to control his body in times of distress. He injects mystical potions to keep the Nictus at bay... but for how long? [Magic Origin Corruptor, Dark Blast/Force Field with focus on Experimentation Power Pool]

QG2sJQX.jpg
Cuek20i.jpg

XLInLiX.jpg

• Like 12

A few of my recent additions:

Howling Shadow; Dark/Sonic Defender

fPwaRh6.jpg

The Botanical Pathogen; Plant/Poison Controller

rxNPps3.jpg

Force Shifter; Beam/Force Field Corruptor

UfYbtMn.jpg

Freesia Dark; Dark/Dark Dominator

IwNsuFH.jpg

The Human Mosquito; Water (colored to look like blood)/Sonic (from the sound they make buzzing around) Corruptor. Thinking of picking up the Experimentation pool as a play on the "diseases" aspect of mosquitoes since I didn't want to go Poison. This character is currently on Indom, but if I like her enough, I may do the concept over on Everlasting too to RP with.

Vf6fr0O.jpg hi81UDk.jpg

• Like 5

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Next up in our tragical history tour is that poor, misunderstood Hungarian countess, Elisabeth Bathory.

e-bathory.JPG.430bd735a4484746035b08cbb9937bec.JPG

Based on this portrait:

spacer.pngCollar needs work.

• Like 1
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

Well, after being on the server for over a year now, it's about time I think I finally shared on the forums! Starting here with some costumes of my current main, Fighting Gold! Elec/Nin Stalker (Along with five other variations using different powersets)

spacer.png

spacer.png   spacer.png

Edited by Arctique
  • Like 10

And now here's an assortment of random one-offs that don't see as much play as the above two.

The Dwarf Fortress, a steampunk mecha piloted by Dwarves.

spacer.png

Rip and Tear, a literal Doomguy knock-off from a fictional DOOM clone game that replaced the demons with Rikti.

spacer.png

O Canada, Canadian superhero!

spacer.png

Webby, does whatever a spider can! Used Elec Blast tinted pure white to great effect to resemble web blasts!

spacer.png

Mermaiden, former swimsuit model finds a trident washed ashore from a sunken city, gains super powers!

spacer.png

States Man, a hero who can manipulate the states of matter and doesn't understand why his name confuses people.

spacer.png

More to come soon, so I don't clog up the thread too much!

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2