ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

4 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Espionage

Level 42 Arachnos (Night) Widow... rogue.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.1fff833260157d6a16ffa742bf6cea63.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.9d6a29e6db0bf1b025431a050423ec7d.png

Always a fan of your designs, great concept as well! @Player2

New costume for Stone Armor.. oh..

762380230_BetchPleez3.PNG.1f3085cbbe862dd23d31ee5e7d759411.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Troo said:

New costume for Stone Armor.. oh..

762380230_BetchPleez3.PNG.1f3085cbbe862dd23d31ee5e7d759411.PNG

That's awesome! I find that when I play my Stone Tank, I make costumes that look as close to Granite Armor as possible. How did you manage to get all those costumes parts to look just like it?! (/sarcasm)

• Haha 2

MJ1.JPG

MJ2.JPG

MJ3.JPG

MJ4.JPG

MJ5.JPG

My Archer/Ninja Training Blaster Medjay...thought the mask looked Like an M for Medjay 😄

Edited by Fire Chief
changed images
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Truthbang

Lvl 18 Dual Pistols / Mental Manipulation Blaster

She'll mental probe you for your personal truths, because truth hurts.  Then she'll bang you... with bullets, I mean...  Truthbang your brains out.  😁

(Yes, that's a teleport rig on her back)

s42IHJh.jpg  xD1xupa.jpg

I0pxW3g.jpg R20u9yR.jpg

IGRusmx.jpegZDbIHYn.jpeg

5rREeCu.jpg

• Like 7

My latest concept - a corporate "superhero" created and controlled by Crey Industry as their industry speedster, Blitzfeet ! (Elec/Shield stalker, with his Crey agent outfit)

blitzfeet.PNG.e4e6b2549ec41af096c717a73dbdb7a6.PNG

blitzfeet1.PNG.8ae49d8c4e17a6c5a8d9b3d3b982e55d.PNG

blitzfeet2.thumb.PNG.7fa88e6716a3a1e81bf47cc16f7e5dd9.PNG

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, Virtual Green said:

My latest concept - a corporate "superhero" created and controlled by Crey Industry as their industry speedster, Blitzfeet ! (Elec/Shield stalker, with his Crey agent outfit)

blitzfeet.PNG.e4e6b2549ec41af096c717a73dbdb7a6.PNG

blitzfeet1.PNG.8ae49d8c4e17a6c5a8d9b3d3b982e55d.PNG

blitzfeet2.thumb.PNG.7fa88e6716a3a1e81bf47cc16f7e5dd9.PNG

Awesome concept/design! Have  you been watching "The Boys" season two?? This reminded me of the speedster on that show.

• Like 2

I have been, yeah! I mostly took inspiration from Mystery Men's Captain Amazing (the corporate hero thing), but I agree that The Boys is a big inspiration in the "villain with good publicity" department.

It's been a while, so, hey, why not?  This is my third "insane interdimensional space genie" costume (third, actually - the first was an eyesore, the second was workshopped over on the "Costume Request Thread" a while back).

This is probably the most complicated costume I've put together, but, yep, still basically two colors.  Really wanted the "heart plus" top, but couldn't find a pair of gloves that matched.  "Witch Tight" was pretty good, but I wanted to stay away from the bat wing theme.  The pattern on the cape is vines - same colors on the exterior, but the interior is black/black for contrast (and I like that you can still see the vines).

Divaneh.thumb.png.d4e335422bfe4acd960429952c774868.png

Edited by TheOtherTed
me math good
  • Like 5

On 4/3/2020 at 1:35 AM, Dynamo-Joe said:

A while back I posted a few characters/designs that were very Gundam-ish. Well I decided to make the "Grunt" soldier from the opposite side - The Zaku! There's nothing fancy or ground-breaking about a Zaku. It gets the job done with a minimum of flash, as far as mecha go. But there always seems to be at least one or two pilots that can take a Zaku and make it a terror!

uxc6I8Y.png

WsPdCaj.png

I raise you this

VycXrYX.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Captured by the Council during an investigation into a string of abductions, private eye Victor Lugosi thought he'd finally met his end at the hand of Nosferatu, who chose him as a patient zero for the latest version of his Ubermensch serum... only for the unfortunate investigator to transform into an improved, "sane" version of a Vampyri! Breaking free of his captors, Victor decided to use his newfound bloodcurling powers to keep the Council and any other criminal organization from ruining good people's lives. He now roams the streets and rooftops of Paragon as the vampiric vigilante, the crimson V of vengeance... Nightblood ! (Savage/Bio Stalker)

crimsonv.PNG.c35778937290e51ba88c79ae719a0bba.PNG

crimsonv1.PNG.06ec7702d03575250107c6efc08e9aa3.PNGcrimsonv2.PNG.931078a682745f082f5d1587d560c73b.PNG

• Like 6

3 hours ago, YellowJacket3 said:

Wanted to see how alien-looking I could make a character and came up with this. ZXG-111

ZXG111.png

I love this.

3 hours ago, YellowJacket3 said:

Wanted to see how alien-looking I could make a character and came up with this. ZXG-111

ZXG111.png

excellent I love the roller peg legs

• Like 1

Felix Frost Thugs/Cold MM

b4dOaMd.jpg

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

Next up in my historical figures series:  King Kamehameha I of Hawaii:

kamehameha.thumb.JPG.e757bf98abf37f735144916c30c38d5d.JPG

Patterned, of course, after his famous statue in the US Capitol:

spacer.png

That helmet and cape are supposed to be made out of feathers. Again, available materials. 

• Like 5

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231

4 hours ago, Heraclea said:

Next up in my historical figures series:  King Kamehameha I of Hawaii:

Spoiler

kamehameha.thumb.JPG.e757bf98abf37f735144916c30c38d5d.JPG

Patterned, of course, after his famous statue in the US Capitol:

spacer.png

That helmet and cape are supposed to be made out of feathers. Again, available materials. 

Love your concepts lately! Reminding me of my days playing Civilization.

Awesome job Heraclea!  I was surprised when I saw your post as I was just in HI recently and saw the actual location.

Kamehameha-7679sm.jpg

Kamehameha-7686sm.jpg

Edited by Starwind
  • Like 3