Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Glad people are enjoying them so much! Here's another batch of oldies but goodies.

Child of Talos, quite literally a descendant of the hero that Talos Island was named after

3uLSvkO.jpg

Fun Gal, a hero with the power to control fungus and mold. Gross.

hgoATk6.jpg

Normal, a trio of genetically engineered heroes that all share one consciousness (All one character, just costume swapping as the situation needs!)

ItxEAqo.jpg

Devoratrix, a demon representing the sin of Gluttony. She's since been rerolled as Claws instead of Titan Weapons now though.

WvpiZti.jpg IvfMaWy.jpg

Phanto-Mime, a spooky spectral mime with the power to create invisible objects

Rv7upfM.jpg

Two aquatic themed villains, Jaws and Beached. A shark and a whale, respectively. Beached uses the volcano back detail as a blowhole!

8G41RLD.jpg EvhHnTL.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

New character I rolled up whose concept I'm quite happy with and am having fun with her so far. Meet The Dung-Beetle, a Stone/Bio Brute.

swxjMwj.jpg KIHu5eO.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

That translucent wolf looks bitchin! 

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

I snagged a few "Girl" names on Torchbearer yesterday and neglected this one until now:

Big Girl

Willpower / Super Strength Tanker

WPxipRs.jpg

k7p2McS.jpeg

PkFOuBv.jpeg

N0X59cI.jpeg

Measuring in at about 4' 10" inches, this science nerd created a growth formula to help her lead a normal life of not having to ask people to reach things on the upper shelves for her at the supermarket.  A misplaced decimal point in her calculations, however, led to her growing a LOT more than expected... in strength as well as height, as she now towers above others at a staggering 8 feet tall.

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

The creativity in this thread is unparalleled! I remember one of the key selling points of this game back in the day was the many (trillions?) of different costume options available. So many great costumes!

I know, right?  Sometimes I go back through the old pages of this thread for inspiration.  For example, this post below from this past Spring inspired Big Girl.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:33 AM, Force Redux said:

Because super science growth serums is a comic book thing, and fun times ensue.

• Like 5

Cross Scar, Street Justice/Willpower brute

Heavily inspired by Armor King from Tekken, if you couldn't tell

geHYkLm.png

p4H4KiH.png

Black Orchid Sky, Water Blaster/Nature Affinity Corrupter

8NYv4rZ.png

wZxQO39.png

Beatwing, Staff Fighting/Super Reflexes Scrapper

uvFJz5Z.png

mlLn803.png

• Like 9

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!