ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

21 minutes ago, Papaschtroumpf said:

and I found inspiration for Sith Apprentice and Darth Tempest in a galaxy far far away:

image.png.7c43331ea0e0b2e26210b62aced70d8c.png

image.thumb.png.ec8e8de54cf29f892e78b3a69547258f.png

Smart looking Vader 👏

New character I rolled up whose concept I'm quite happy with and am having fun with her so far. Meet The Dung-Beetle, a Stone/Bio Brute.

swxjMwj.jpg KIHu5eO.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

That translucent wolf looks bitchin! 

• Thanks 1

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

Got inspired by one of @Arctique's fantastic costumes/concepts, and decided to make a "Doom"-inspired armor for my main and SoA, Reaper! (the glowing green skull in the back really sells the thing, in all fairness)

reaper4.PNG.760cf10ebf2df93cfac189f21c8f29a2.PNGreaper41.PNG.4f66a0681735aba7e1ca948e2e7a1c12.PNG

• Like 11

I snagged a few "Girl" names on Torchbearer yesterday and neglected this one until now:

Big Girl

Willpower / Super Strength Tanker

WPxipRs.jpg

k7p2McS.jpeg

PkFOuBv.jpeg

N0X59cI.jpeg

Measuring in at about 4' 10" inches, this science nerd created a growth formula to help her lead a normal life of not having to ask people to reach things on the upper shelves for her at the supermarket.  A misplaced decimal point in her calculations, however, led to her growing a LOT more than expected... in strength as well as height, as she now towers above others at a staggering 8 feet tall.

• Like 16

The creativity in this thread is unparalleled! I remember one of the key selling points of this game back in the day was the many (trillions?) of different costume options available. So many great costumes!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

The creativity in this thread is unparalleled! I remember one of the key selling points of this game back in the day was the many (trillions?) of different costume options available. So many great costumes!

I know, right?  Sometimes I go back through the old pages of this thread for inspiration.  For example, this post below from this past Spring inspired Big Girl.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:33 AM, Force Redux said:

Because super science growth serums is a comic book thing, and fun times ensue.

• Like 5

Cross Scar, Street Justice/Willpower brute

Heavily inspired by Armor King from Tekken, if you couldn't tell

geHYkLm.png

p4H4KiH.png

Black Orchid Sky, Water Blaster/Nature Affinity Corrupter

8NYv4rZ.png

wZxQO39.png

Beatwing, Staff Fighting/Super Reflexes Scrapper

uvFJz5Z.png

mlLn803.png

• Like 8

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty. Will do any kind of crazy content.

Oh, and one more

Frigid Whisper (surprised I got this name btw), Katana/Ice Armor Stalker

EReHJDO.png

5PZOGEh.png

• Like 6

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty. Will do any kind of crazy content.

So I've been watching a lot of anime lately, and a common theme among them is the idea of a weapon that can grow/evolve/change with the user.  Taking a queue from this, I present you with "Varia Ballistica":

Normal:

varia ballistica.png

Chemical:

varia ballistica 2.png

Cryo:

varia ballistica 4.png

Incendiary:

varia ballistica 3.png

varia ballistica 2.costume varia ballistica 3.costume varia ballistica 4.costume varia ballistica 5.costume

Edited by biostem
  • Like 6

Love the idea/concept @biostem!

• Thanks 1

A young woman walking alone by the docks looks like an easy target for the mob...

RtGeHwY.jpg

But Big Girl don't cry...

tQ1y9dO.jpg RJlRwOR.jpg

Yes, he cons grey to her.

No little Big Girls were harmed in the making of these images.

But that Consigliere, though...

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Player2 said:

proper superhero costume

It is a proper costume but it is made from improper material. 

Btw, I heard that Edna has a few leftover stretchy red fabric. Maybe you could ask her? 

2 minutes ago, Player2 said:

But Big Girl don't cry...

Now make one where Big Girl was out doing her super-heroing, but had to revert to her smaller form to fit through a manhole or something...  😝

• Haha 2

Just now, huang3721 said:

I heard that Edna has a few leftover stretchy red fabric. Maybe you could ask her? 

Can't work with Edna...  she keeps insisting on "No capes," and we'll have none of that noise.

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Big Girl gets a proper superhero costume...   

Just curious, what are her power sets?

1 minute ago, Oginth said:

Just curious, what are her power sets?

Willpower / Super Strength Tanker.

It was at the top of the first post with the pics of her in the shrinking shirt & skirt next to the detective.

• Thanks 1