Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

When I saw the Headless option in the creator, I knew I eventually was gonna have to make a Dullahan. Here he is!

iXmH4HV.png z6EgiYa.png

3iuupcR.png

Some action shots of the last outfit because I feel it looks better in motion

iMz99fW.png

WqHAyjz.png

Edited by Leetdeth
fixed link
  • Like 9

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

On 9/28/2020 at 6:33 AM, Leetdeth said:

When I saw the Headless option in the creator, I knew I eventually was gonna have to make a Dullahan. Here he is!

iXmH4HV.png  3iuupcR.png

You've inspired me.  But instead of glowing energy for a head medieval guy...  I went with a space ghost.

Meet the Cosmic Spirit:

Psychic Blast / Atomic Manipulation Blaster

2BvWTIK.jpg

• Like 5

On 10/1/2020 at 12:34 AM, Nerio72 said:

Meet UdderNonsense! WB(MB?)/Nin Yep that IS a Milksword™!

UN.jpg

UN2.jpg

I must admit I found this concept very amoooosing at first but come on her costume is udderly absurd.

I mean a cowboy hat with horns sticking out is very out of the ordin-dairy to begin with but cowboy boots? I call Bull!

As I herd it cows can't even wear boots because as we all know they lactose!

To be clear I'm not trying to start any beef with you so I will say I like the (ground?) chuck-pack

she has strapped on herloin, it almost looks like it cud be a portable milking machine.  HmWYqjbR_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

2 hours ago, Christopher Robin said:

I must admit I found this concept very amoooosing at first but come on her costume is udderly absurd.

I mean a cowboy hat with horns sticking out is very out of the ordin-dairy to begin with but cowboy boots? I call Bull!

As I herd it cows even can't wear boots because as we all know they lactose!

To be clear I'm not trying to start any beef with you so I will say I like the (ground?) chuck-pack

she has strapped on herloin, it almost looks like it cud be a portable milking machine.  HmWYqjbR_o.gif

I'm glad you cud field an answer to this design but I feel like you're trying to fence me in. You are kinda coming across as a bully, trying to shoehorn your opinions in! Trying to corral me in and put your brand on my look? Why are you oogling me anyways, this isn't some kinda meat market!

We could talk about this till my family comes home but... Just don't be such a Pooh-head! 🐮

Edited by Nerio72
fixing autocorrects "correction"
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Clearly it is you trying to horn in on my act and milk it for all it's worth. I think you should take better stock

of the situation and not have a cow over it. This will help you to better leather the storm of bad cow dungs and not

shank your response just cud someone udder than you had a pithy retort. Trust meat I would never steer you wrong. 07K1tHnz_o.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

27 minutes ago, Christopher Robin said:

Clearly it is you trying to horn in on my act and milk it for all it's worth. I think you should take better stock

of the situation and not have a cow over it. This will help you to better leather the storm of bad cow dungs and not

shank your response just cud someone udder than you had a pithy retort. Trust meat I would never steer you wrong. 07K1tHnz_o.png

But I die-grass...

giphy.gif

This was very amoosing 😉

Edited by Nerio72
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Nerio72 said:

But I die-grass...

This was very amoosing 😉

Ah yes of course this is a thread for costumes and we don't want the pun-ishment to dairy on

for much longer or we would both be cow-pable in a thread-jerky-ing.

I'd say I have many more cow-pies I could re-veal and depending on cow bell-ieva-bull

you find that remark I would know how gulla-bull you truly are.

This has clearly been ongole for far too long-horn so I will ground it to a halt,

say a few nice flings about your hero and maybe even post a

cows-tume of my own later... to beef up my image.

Well you know she's talented, I mean look at this pic... she is clearly out-standing in the field...

On 10/1/2020 at 12:34 AM, Nerio72 said:

Meet UdderNonsense! WB(MB?)/Nin Yep that IS a Milksword™!

UN.jpg

The milk sword idea is a bit spotty but creative nonetheless and you cud

say the contraption on her back gives her a little of that w(hol)e -stein-punk vibe.

I mean, she's obviously a warrior, she's a cow and she's in a field of grass...

if she were to play the "what Disney character am I" game I'm sure she'd come up Moo-lawn.

*wait I can top it!*

If her alignment was part-whey between good and evil you might even call her a Moo-lawn-Rogue!

Achievement Unlocked! Peak Pun-ishment reached! Legen-dairy status conferred! PEW PEW PEEEEEEW! E9rkOkuW_o.gif

• Haha 2

07K1tHnz_o.png

yknow on the one hand i'm glad you are back (wb!) but on the other holey cow! :P I would say I am glad thats over but I don't want to tempt you cuz I'm a little scared you have like 50 more. Plz no! 

• Haha 1