Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Somehow managed to grab the name Starfighter once again, so I decided to make my love letter to cosmic heroes, my own Green Lantern/Commander Shepard hybrid... An Air Force pilot who fought in the first Rikti War and ended up joining an intergalactic army or remarkable soldiers. Powered by the mysterious Starforce, he now protects the Earth and roams the galaxy to fight evil ! (Beam/Energy sentinel) (Modern and "heroic" outfits)

starfighter.thumb.PNG.07044d3de456ba28d247817087545a94.PNGstarfighter2.PNG.e48e012cbd9a31f81f77d72609478ac3.PNG

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

@Player2, you post some of the most creative costumes I have seen in this game. I am curious if you play any of these characters or do you prefer the costume creator more?

I have about 400 characters...   130 of which are level 25 or higher, and 7 of those are incarnates (only one of which is completely maxed out with T4 incarnate powers).

But yes, I play them.  😎

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Player2 said:

Thunderblade

Electric Blast / Ninja Training Blaster

“When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

― Jack Burton

• Like 2