Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Just one for today.  I've used up most of my alts since discovering the thread so now they'll probably be showing as I make them.

Shotgun Surgeon.  Assault Rifle/Pain Domination Corrupter.  Don't worry, he's a doctor.

970306693_ShotgunSurgeon.thumb.PNG.5f43cd40d2817456344d95bcbc24faab.PNG

A little bit ironic in this one as I had this concept just a day before I went in for a medical procedure myself.  Nothing serious, just interesting timing on the idea.

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

3 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Just one for today.  I've used up most of my alts since discovering the thread so now they'll probably be showing as I make them.

Shotgun Surgeon.  Assault Rifle/Pain Domination Corrupter.  Don't worry, he's a doctor.

970306693_ShotgunSurgeon.thumb.PNG.5f43cd40d2817456344d95bcbc24faab.PNG

A little bit ironic in this one as I had this concept just a day before I went in for a medical procedure myself.  Nothing serious, just interesting timing on the idea.

Oh! I have a similar character: Elaina Wraith - Rad/Empathy Corruptor. She's a villainous mad scientist.

PMI9WDN.jpg

• Like 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

You guys are so creative!

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Getting some serious Gigan vibes from Slash Serpent, @biostem. That is a fantastic look.

Posted this costume in the weekly contest on the Homecoming discord and it got some love, so figured I'd share it here too. Mictlan - my answer to the question of 'What if Lara Croft became Batwoman?' dunked in a heaping helping of Aztec mythology.

Mictlan.png

• Like 8

Global is @El D, Everlasting Player, Recovering Altaholic.

1931617998_PainFlame2.JPG.72228cc3ee336d1f9653316bbf6cbf69.JPG

932035103_PainBrain.JPG.d6da88e23ecbbb36bca1b6adaee77bea.JPG_Pain.JPG.6d0c6a043b44e7196307e82951d1ef7c.JPG

Angry - my new Pain/Psychic fender

Edited by Troo
  • Like 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Battlezone looks great.  And yes, sometimes the enjoyment of a character or powers starts with a good name.

For example, I was never fond of ice powers in general, but finally found a good ice blast name.

Zero Time

Ice Blast / Temporal Manipulation Blaster

tMz46xE.jpgUnv9IO6.jpgFUU6wNU.jpgCYzdk2J.jpeg

tLEjtFo.jpg

• Like 8

BB99.JPG.1be0a866d1c095f814de2f77c0018920.JPGBB8.JPG.aa928dbcb66f7e913b98f991f3779e15.JPGBB1.JPG.43e8117a80de700941cbde8e20e28e2a.JPGimage.png.c7ca76e94f92d9a8a4b2845b1fb2362e.png

Black Betty

She slaps so hard you'll wish you had a safe word.

Theme song while kicking ass..

Edited by Troo
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

2 hours ago, Player2 said:

Battlezone looks great.  And yes, sometimes the enjoyment of a character or powers starts with a good name.

For example, I was never fond of ice powers in general, but finally found a good ice blast name.

Zero Time

Ice Blast / Temporal Manipulation Blaster

tMz46xE.jpgUnv9IO6.jpgFUU6wNU.jpgCYzdk2J.jpeg

tLEjtFo.jpg

LOVE that use of chainmail!

• Thanks 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

2 hours ago, Magnarsh said:

spacer.png

A collage of some characters from my concept SG. 

Dark Eden - Staff/Nin

Father Mitternacht - DP/Dark

Blood Prophet - Savage/WP

Ogbun - Bio/Spines

Teuflisch - Dark/Titan

Nice! I remember you had a cool original costume for your namesake on live, did you recreate it on HC?

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png