ChanelNo2

Post your best costume designs here!

8 hours ago, Grimz said:

new to HC, used to play CoH as a kid where I just used the presets lol

then, welcome Home Mate.

i like the Dragon on the chest ❤️

and the SHoulders go well with that Arms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

Captain Right

Martial Arts / Shield Scrapper

IraTCpE.jpgSvgsJpe.jpg

What's Captain Wrong look like? 😛

• Haha 1

That's a very good question.

Since I do not have the name, I do not know.

agentauger.thumb.png.7093932d023dc5ac82f83c6888592d01.pngAgent Auger, my Assault Rifle/Devices blaster.

darkeranddarker.thumb.png.6f295814e66636e4cc516acf91fc515a.pngDarker and Darker my Dark Armor/Dark Melee tanker

druidofhelllife.thumb.png.c394abf60cb89ebe9c79cf50b06277bc.pngDruid of Hell-Life, my Demon Summoning/ Nature Mastermind

icechillingcrusade.thumb.png.3aefc06f7fe16ed50d257b950da2bad6.pngIce-Chilling Crusade my Broad Sword/ Shield Brute

arzttheismann.thumb.png.ac99dcd81f4c836eaf1a94a316c68cd3.png Arzt Theismann, my Thugs/ Pain Mastermind (name is German, including the title "Arzt")

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

Cyberskunk, DP/Poison corruptor

Cyber.JPG

Awesome name and concept.

• Like 1

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

7 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Another Player 2 name donation, Gypsy Moth. DP/Martial Combat Blaster

Gypsy.JPG

I love the use of the cheetah spots for something other than a cat-person.

This is absolutely amazing.  Seriously, this may be my favorite "not my character" design.  I mean... I like this better than many of my own!

I'm jealous.

Edited by Player2
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Gypsy.JPG

This has such a strong look that it feels like it has the potential to be COH's answer to The Wasp, especially the friendly, feisty version in the animated "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" series.  Too bad the game does not have shrinking powers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

I love the use of the cheetah spots for something other than a cat-person.

This is absolutely amazing.  Seriously, this may be my favorite "not my character" design.  I mean... I like this better than many of my own!

I'm jealous.

Wow, that is seriously high praise! Thank you so much!

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Radical Reptile - Rad/Fire Brute

sFNfZsd.jpg

• Like 2

Global: @Valnara1; Formerly @TigerGoddess on Live

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

16 minutes ago, Techwright said:

This has such a strong look that it feels like it has the potential to be COH's answer to The Wasp, especially the friendly, feisty version in the animated "Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" series.  Too bad the game does not have shrinking powers.

Thank you! It's funny, I've tried this power combo a few times and never enjoyed it. But on Gypsy Moth it's an absolute blast, she's just fun to watch.

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

9 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

Gypsy.JPG

this is the perfect Toon for the upcomming big Animal Themed Costume Competion.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

What server is that on?

The GM-run costume contests take place on every shard! Deets: 

• Like 2

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

On 11/17/2020 at 4:36 PM, Jawbreaker said:

Gypsy.JPG

I really love this design.  Taking it as inspiration, I present to you "The Pale Powerhouse":

pale powerhouse 6.png

pale powerhouse 4.png

pale powerhouse.png

pale powerhouse.costume

• Like 7

Just one for today.  I've used up most of my alts since discovering the thread so now they'll probably be showing as I make them.

Shotgun Surgeon.  Assault Rifle/Pain Domination Corrupter.  Don't worry, he's a doctor.

970306693_ShotgunSurgeon.thumb.PNG.5f43cd40d2817456344d95bcbc24faab.PNG

A little bit ironic in this one as I had this concept just a day before I went in for a medical procedure myself.  Nothing serious, just interesting timing on the idea.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

3 hours ago, ZorkNemesis said:

Just one for today.  I've used up most of my alts since discovering the thread so now they'll probably be showing as I make them.

Shotgun Surgeon.  Assault Rifle/Pain Domination Corrupter.  Don't worry, he's a doctor.

970306693_ShotgunSurgeon.thumb.PNG.5f43cd40d2817456344d95bcbc24faab.PNG

A little bit ironic in this one as I had this concept just a day before I went in for a medical procedure myself.  Nothing serious, just interesting timing on the idea.

Oh! I have a similar character: Elaina Wraith - Rad/Empathy Corruptor. She's a villainous mad scientist.

PMI9WDN.jpg

• Like 3

Indom: Kincatic - Beast/Kin MM; Tyger Darkstorm - Dark/Storm Corr; Botanical Pathogen - Plant/Poison Troller

Everlasting: Helen Wails - Thermal/Sonic Def; Trixie Traxx - Crab Spider; Illiana the Shroud - Fire/Dark Troller; Lola Huntress - Night Widow; Frosty Forest - Ice/Nature Corr

The Saber Force Squad: Alpha - Fire/Rad Sent; Beta - Katana/Ninjitsu Scrapper; Gamma - Bots/EA MM; Delta - MA/Regen Scrapper; Epsilon - Rad/Fire Brute

Professor Studly

Beam Rifle / Martial Combat

"Lab coat?  Check.  Sleeves?  No, no, no... you don't hide guns like these."

sKy81EB.jpeg

UJaA3hV.jpeg

j0Gz6Jm.jpeg

Fq1Cm6n.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

You guys are so creative!