Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

9 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

Nice! I remember you had a cool original costume for your namesake on live, did you recreate it on HC?

Nah, I recreated some of my old ones, but ultimately decided to start fresh and make new ones. Maybe one day I'll recreate Magnarsh =) Was that your handle on Victory? Glad you're back on HC 

Moon Mantis MA/SR Scrapper

spacer.png

Ethergreen Stone/Stone Tank

spacer.png

Ivan Xol Peacebringer (even though he looks like a WS xD)

spacer.png

Theraksis Claws/WP

spacer.png

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, Magnarsh said:

Nah, I recreated some of my old ones, but ultimately decided to start fresh and make new ones. Maybe one day I'll recreate Magnarsh 😃 Was that your handle on Victory? Glad you're back on HC 

I think I played on Triumph primarily, but I had some alts on Victory IIRC. Glacier Peak was my main on Live and I recreated him here on HC. Great costumes! Ethergreen looks awesome.

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

Posted with DJ1's permission (because he's shy rs4wmRnk_o.gif).

This is his blaster Grey Ming Badda Bing.

Screenshots taken by me.

Gray-Ming1 med.pngGray-Ming2 med.png

It's only a waist up because that is all I can remember for sure of his costume.

To be fair it's been at least a decade since I drew him as a prize for an artz contest.

I imagine him wearing pants but hey it could be a codpiece and shorts for all I know. rs4wmRnk_o.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 9

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

shy lol! More like my compy sux and I can't take screenies as good as those. I couldve told ya what his legs and boots were if you asked but ya thanks for doing those. It will really help if I decide to get a commisson later.

• Haha 1

I've actually posted of couple of outfits for this toon, but I've been getting way too many compliments on this new one to not post it.

1T60mnh.png

And this is a magically enchanted golem brought to life by an off-screen archmage, Avallach's Golem

SOMgVJO.png

Alternate magma golem look

ymInoxN.png

• Like 8

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

6 hours ago, First Player said:

Playing around with the new asymmetrical shoulder options...

spacer.png

I never thought a bold color scheme that reminded me of a Howard Johnsons could ever look good on a character, but you've pulled off a very sharp look.  Bravo!

2 hours ago, Leetdeth said:

Alternate magma golem look

ymInoxN.png

While the look is a bit "busy" for my personal tastes, I must confess it is an eye-catching look.  Thumbs up!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, First Player said:

Playing around with the new asymmetrical shoulder options...

spacer.png

spacer.png

Mist is cool, but I really like the use of colors on Dimension Man.  The only thing I don't like is how the rings on his left glove are at the wrist whereas the boot rings are evenly placed at the top of the boots.

• Like 3

On 11/22/2020 at 4:14 PM, Jawbreaker said:

From day one of live to the last day, I never could find any enjoyment from an Assault Rifle character, but thanks to another name grab from Player 2, I might have found one that works for me.
Battlezone, AR/Inv sentinel

screenshot_201119-21-40-11.jpg

This is terrific! Any chance you could share the costume file? 🙂👍🏻

• Like 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds