Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Longtime COH player (2004-2012) but only recently returned.  Having a blast recreating old toons, and playing around with some new ones too.

Sgt. Glory, a new toon; SS/inv Brute.   Heavily inspired by two unrelated costumes posted up-thread that I mashed together without, hopefully, being too infinge-y.  

1969254726_SgtGlory.thumb.JPG.03e331caaf693ce5139597c429d99160.JPG

Dr. Arcanum, a demon/time MM and recreated toon.  An obvious pastiche of Doctors Strange, Fate & Occult.  The second costume would preferably by an overcoat, but ...

922426743_DrArcamum.thumb.JPG.a517deea9345fba5060243b6242f425f.JPG    1027562844_DrArcamum2.thumb.JPG.827d1f4f60dfe9e05fdd3eb353ff58d6.JPG

Tokusatsu (can't believe I got that name!), Ill/Sonic Controller.

Tokusatsu.thumb.JPG.47bf30fa71ef574d7ecc059a712aa727.JPG

• Like 8

Original CoH player [2004-2012]; Freedom Server

1 hour ago, Player2 said:

A shovel in the right hand would've been perfect.

On another note:  those two look like they could hang with my senior citizen, Pentagranny (demons MM).

Sadly, no shovel option. Had to go with "that one weird tool every old man has in the bottom of his toolbox" (I made sure that part got into his bio!).

Guess we have to form a Super Seniors Squad!

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

Created a new costume for Rift Watcher after he reached Incarnate. He's a Magic origin hero that specializes in "space bending" and survived an offensive fusion with a Nictus, giving him dark energy powers (Dark Blast/Force Field/Soul Mastery Corruptor).

My characters share a universe where "Q-Matter" is a kind of magenta crystal that can be tapped to power techno-magical devices (known as "converters.") So Rift Watcher's gauntlet is the primary source of his powers.

lOYL9Zp.jpg

9WYHUjA.jpg

• Like 15

11 hours ago, AzureAngel said:

Created a new costume for Rift Watcher after he reached Incarnate. He's a Magic origin hero that specializes in "space bending" and survived an offensive fusion with a Nictus, giving him dark energy powers (Dark Blast/Force Field/Soul Mastery Corruptor).

My characters share a universe where "Q-Matter" is a kind of magenta crystal that can be tapped to power techno-magical devices (known as "converters.") So Rift Watcher's gauntlet is the primary source of his powers.

lOYL9Zp.jpg

9WYHUjA.jpg

That is a truly regal-looking design!

• Thanks 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

CHAKRA   EM/WP Scrapper
     Chandra Sekhar began practicing Kundalini Yoga with her grandmother as a toddler. While studying for her O levels at Wycombe Abbey in Buckinghamshire, prolonged concentration and meditation led to profound physical awareness and the ability to manipulate her own chakras and the energy auras of others.

She is the “Vajra Devi”,  a weapon used as a Hindu ritual object to symbolize both the properties of a diamond (indestructibility) and a thunderbolt (irresistible force) the Sanskrit word has both these meanings. According to Indian mythology, the Vajra is considered one of the most powerful weapons in the universe.
screenshot_201128-19-18-35.jpg.9dea83a54061786659cf92f0f49f3d5e.jpgscreenshot_201128-19-18-11.jpg.e10cb38005cba2aa1ef63cdb0a28345b.jpg

Edited by Vulpoid
  • Like 11