Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Something out of my usual scope - a Dual Pistols / Time Manipulation Blaster, Anachromancer!

He's an olde fashionned tinkerer who pulls guns out of different time streams. Kinda fractures reality a little when he does it, but so far he's not observed any wide-ranging ill effects.

(I still need to populate alternate costumes & changes so he can pull a wider variety of pistols. Base slot: ray gun and Uzi!)

image.thumb.png.bd1e8008162de6439894cdc23acc73ef.png

image.png.88c37014bf0802d896e9a0103f471854.png

• Like 9

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

2 hours ago, Virtual Green said:

Okay, so I've had this EXACT same idea of a Beam/Traps Ghostbuster hommage, with the same name... Great design, btw!

Maybe we should just give them regular names and create an SG of Spookslayers.

Would be hella fun to show up in unison next Halloween to fight Eochai.  😄

Edited by Player2
  • Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 3:05 PM, Phoebus said:

spacer.png

On Live (Virtue) my main character was known as Justice Maiden, though in my mind, she was always called either Invicta or Olympia. Her new home since the dawning of Homecoming is Everlasting and she's now officially known as Invicta; I was so happy to have been able to finally grab that name for her. Her origins are magical, but in a modern sense could also be considered mutant, as she was imbued, while still in her mother's womb, with gifts from the goddesses Athena, Artemis, Hebe and Nemesis.

The costume on the left is mostly her original costume, from way back... the first Valentine's day event (2006, I think?), which was originally the only way to unlock the toga and victory laurel hairstyle as a costume piece. She wore this costume almost exclusively, except for when in uniform on patrol with the rest of the American Legion supergroup. I can't actually remember which shoulder pads, gloves or boots she wore with the toga, but I know later that year the Good versus Evil edition came out and I had her in Justice shoulder pads, gloves, and boots, but then during I10, upgraded to the Vanguard boots.

The costume on the right was my updated battle armoured take. I wanted it to still be recognisable and reflective of the original, but more utilitarian.

Anyone know what face this is?

Someone's willing to pay for that RBF:

1 Billion Infamy to be exact!
Baron Havok is looking for the meanest, nastiest and downright terrifying to join him in a raid on Terra Volta and he'll pay for your services.

1778510548_CCcopy.thumb.jpg.5bd6a285d4eea66ce0d780c8a082d031.jpg

One winner will walk way with a whopping 1 billion INF wired to him or her

2nd place receives 500 million

3rd gets 250 million INF 

5x runners-up will each bag 50 million INF
Everyone else will be treated to one helluva show on why red-side is the best side.

Part 1: Looks that kill
There will be 4 categories with 2 winners  from each category. 
The reason is simple - fairness. A dark god is far more flashy than a mobster but both are equally valid as a villain. If you're unsure what category you fall under, just go with your gut feeling.  

1. Science & Technology 

Evil geniuses, sadistic scientists, ruthless robots, any machination of menace and mayhem

2. Mutants & Monsters 

aliens, abominations, biohazards, failed (or successful) experiments, any being that is inhuman in either look or behaviour

3. Magic & Mystical

Dark divinity, evil elementals, wielders of fell magic, arcane atrocities, demons, devils and all the denizens of desolation

4. Natural & Self-made

Mob bosses, hired hitmen, skilled swordsmen, ninja assassins, rebellious riffraff, or even just plain corporate a-holes. 

Part 2: Show and Tell
We can see you're evil, now tell us how good your are at being bad. The 8 finalists (2 winners from each category) will then be judged by their biography.  No bio automatically disqualifies you from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Origin stories, character descriptions, your prepared evil monologue you keep in your breast pocket while you wait for the perfect moment, anything goes as long as it is creative... and vile. Bios should be in English; since not everyone is good with English (even some native English speakers) wrong grammar and spelling will be forgiven... this time. It's the idea that counts so let your wild side go on a rampage.

Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell your friends' friends and your enemies' enemies.

Go hit the costume creator and work on that killer bio. See you all on Dec. 5.

Original post by @TrueBornTyrant

If you are interested in being a judge send an email to @Rivvic in-game.
Judges have to be in a post-apocalyptic themed costume.

Original Artwork featured in the poster was created and is credited to bliz (Liz Chesterman) that I grabbed from a Google search.

• Like 6

Sigh, always when I'm at work, these things.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Haven't posted in awhile, but just had to share one of my new favourite creations:

Fatso, Shield/Savage Tanker, a guardian spirit haunting various suits of armour... To protect a big litter of kittens that it keeps within the armour at all times.

Oyhc0b7.jpg  JdDppSI.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 5