Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Christmas time starts tomorrow, and remember, even villains need a little holiday cheer.  With that in mind, I present to you...

Satan's Lil Helper

Fire Blast / Fire Manipulation Blaster

image.thumb.png.addc5ee2df467a8944d50d2c70847660.png

Edited by Player2
Happy Hell-idays!
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AzureAngel said:

Here's Lost Little Boy, who seems to have gotten away from his 4th grader field trip some undisclosed time ago but so far has been having a blast fighting alongside his favorite heroes. (Mutant Psi Melee/Willpower)

[PICTURES]

Somehow I don't think I've seen a single toon that was designed to look like a normal kid until now. Brilliant.

edit:just deleted pics to clog less screen

Edited by MidnightClubPatron
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, MidnightClubPatron said:

Somehow I don't think I've seen a single toon that was designed to look like a normal kid until now. Brilliant.

"Normal" being the operating word (see below).  And yeah, AzureAngel, Little Lost Boy looks fantastic! Hat's off to you.  It's not easy to make youth look natural in the game. (Just ask Baby New Year.)

I rebooted my character Vincent Poe.  You may have seen, earlier in this thread, the original character's look like an attempt to mimic Vincent Price.  Rebooted, Vincent Poe's starting look was as a child just on the edge of his teenage years.  With his name and dark/dark powerset, I went for "creepy kid" look, not normal.  Now at security level 50, he's aged to his late teens, and has a refreshed look.

image.png.47fe9fa7452e632d869f0a3461bf0e87.pngimage.png.f68124c00125bfc8cc2bc09236943274.png

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Techwright said:

"Normal" being the operating word (see below).  And yeah, AzureAngel, Little Lost Boy looks fantastic! Hat's off to you.  It's not easy to make youth look natural in the game. (Just ask Baby New Year.)

I rebooted my character Vincent Poe.  You may have seen, earlier in this thread, the original character's look like an attempt to mimic Vincent Price.  Rebooted, Vincent Poe's starting look was as a child just on the edge of his teenage years.  With his name and dark/dark powerset, I went for "creepy kid" look, not normal.  Now at security level 50, he's aged to his late teens, and has a refreshed look.

image.png.47fe9fa7452e632d869f0a3461bf0e87.pngimage.png.f68124c00125bfc8cc2bc09236943274.png

The 'teenage angst' in those bangs are strong.

• Haha 3

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

I was having a bit of "costume-creators' block", so I was trying to brainstorm some ideas.  I was playing Fallout 76, and they have some weapons with paint jobs reminiscent of WWII bombers.  Going with that, I was thinking: "What if a heroine built a combat suit that was sort of patterned after such a paint job".  To that end, I present to you a woman who is "Grinning as She Goes":

grinning as she goes 3.png

grinning as she goes 9.png

grinning as she goes 1.png

grinning as she goes 6.png

grinning as she goes 8.png

grinning as she goes.costume

Edited by biostem
  • Like 11

Worn out old red track suit?  Check

Newspaper-wrapped feet?  Check

Torn up old overcoat?  Check

Gentlemen, meet the first bionic hobo...  we rebuilt him to be better, stronger, faster (than the rat on his shoulder).

That's right, we were on a budget.  I present to you:  The Six Dollar Man

ffNNaZ2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

39 minutes ago, Player2 said:

Worn out old red track suit?  Check

Newspaper-wrapped feet?  Check

Torn up old overcoat?  Check

Gentlemen, meet the first bionic hobo...  we rebuilt him to be better, stronger, faster (than the rat on his shoulder).

That's right, we were on a budget.  I present to you:  The Six Dollar Man

ffNNaZ2.jpg

I thought you were describing the guy from the Aha "Take on Me" video lol

• Haha 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

My kid character, Apocawolf--Beast/Thermal MM. She's the younger sister to my demons/storm MM, Apocalyptica. Her being a kid is why her "secret identity" is a bit childish sounding and all her pets have names that a kid would think sound scary (Wolves: Scary, Meanie, Fright; Lionesses: Beast, Demon; Dire Wolf: Hellhound).

4FbYpgw.jpg

• Like 6

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

2 hours ago, biostem said:

Proving the old adage "Any landing you can walk away from..." wrong, (plus the presence of an unusual energy field and weird minerals didn't help), I present to you "The Crashtronaut":

crashtronaut 10.png

crashtronaut 9.png

crashtronaut 7.png

crashtronaut 1.png

crashtronaut.costume 8.36 kB · 0 downloads

This I love! It's so creative and unique. I wish I could come up with stuff like this, lol. 

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster