Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

2 hours ago, MidnightClubPatron said:

I put this on discord but Id thought I'd share it here too:

(Grav/Time Controller) Dr. Arkham Grey in his Praetorian suit for Praetorian science for Praetoria! Hail Emperor Cole!

<snip>

I ran into you in a RWZ group a few nights ago. Fantastic character.

• Thanks 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Been having a blast expanding my rogues gallery recently:

First we've got Fightmare (Street Justice/Shield Brute). Unlike the majority of his monstrous peers Fightmare prefers brutal hand-to-hand combat over ancient curses, psychic tortures, and tendril smothering. He has asserted himself as the heavyweight colosseum champion of the underworld, a title he upholds by bashing the razor teeth out of every demon that steps into his stadium.
screenshot_201203-14-36-36.jpg.b0aa427c52636ea98498e0a184282fff.jpg711145015_Screenshot2020-12-03145300.png.1921d4ad8097180ca94010a56c283b2c.png1138540873_Screenshot2020-12-03145612.png.43f042a3e9ea4fb3aa6249ff00b9cd96.png

I've seen some stellar invader costumes since I've last check this thread, so let me add Unwatcher (Mind/Psi Dom) to bunch. This evolved being came to Earth's aid after sensing a disturbance in the astral plane. After helping the psychic heroes of our world, this benevolent visitor met a side of humanity he naively underestimated. He came in peace and our top minds cut him to pieces. Now dubbed the Unwatcher, this decorated hero turned prisoner aims to erase our world from universal record, and he won't even have to call in an invasion for help.

1458565334_Screenshot2020-12-03151223.thumb.png.2be4e9e26037744ab8d487d9fc3770cb.png

Even in a world of ego bruised super villains and eldritch terrors, straight-up serial killers can make a hero's blood run cold. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and daddy's platinum in his wallet Bone Deaf (Assault Rifle/Pain Domination Corrupter) had access to the world over, and yet he could never find satisfaction. Not even a morsel of it. Maybe super powers could change that? His inheritance could cover the costs... Turns out, developing empathic powers when you're born without empathy isn't a doctor recommended treatment for sociopathy. Now Bone Deaf can feel through others, and pain feels best. Turning in his family legacy for a career as a hired gunman was the most rewarding decision this killer has made. Thanks to his criminal connections jail time is only a speed bump between slaughters. 

1411717060_Screenshot2020-12-03151927.png.16367c6e8e018b4aa85d966d9b596240.png 

• Like 9

Newest young villainess on the Reunion server... Biological Daughter. Sarah and Donahue thought they couldn't have their own children, so they raised four adopted children in a loving home. Then, Sarah unexpectedly became pregnant with a girl. At first, Annabel was like any other child. Then, she began demonstrating precocious intellect, along with sociopathic and narcissistic traits. When she turned 7, her parents brought her to a child psychologist, but soon discovered that it was more than her personality that was toxic... (Mutant Mastermind Necromancy/Poisons)

The first two zombies' names are "Daddy" and "Mommy." 😝

OnEb5MO.jpg

w4hQJGS.jpg

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Player2 said:

And wow, Biological Daughter is terrifying.  I wonder who her subsequent pets will be.

I'm betting the Child Psychologist is in there somewhere...

• Haha 2

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs, with a 4th in the works!
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

10 hours ago, Shocktacular said:

I'm betting the Child Psychologist is in there somewhere...

9 hours ago, AzureAngel said:

Bingo. Lol

I would change her backstory to the parents having three adopted children... the tier 1 pets can be those, the tier 2 pets can be Mommy and Daddy, and the tier 3 pet could be the psychologist.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2020 at 6:24 PM, Player2 said:

Worn out old red track suit?  Check

Newspaper-wrapped feet?  Check

Torn up old overcoat?  Check

Gentlemen, meet the first bionic hobo...  we rebuilt him to be better, stronger, faster (than the rat on his shoulder).

That's right, we were on a budget.  I present to you:  The Six Dollar Man

ffNNaZ2.jpg

That is hilarious, but I think that renaming him to "The Six-Hundred Dollar Man" would be even funnier, mostly because it had the same number of syllables.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Player2 said:

I would change her backstory to the parents having three adopted children... the tier 1 pets can be those, the tier 2 pets can be Mommy and Daddy, and the tier 3 pet could be the psychologist.

Absolutely. That would be a legit horror character right there.

• Like 1

Aw man, I missed the memo on Superkid week! Hope I'm not too late to the party 🙂

Here's my retro-future cartoon inspired heroine, MEGABLAST! (fire/rad blaster)

She rocks a standard-issue outfit for day-to-day activities...

image.png.2e3ea1a189fc1d0c693f9a44a4bb483f.png

...and when the going gets tough, she summons an exo-suit designed to tackle whatever gets thrown at her.

image.thumb.png.a05b8ba4c48d08d8e23de1bf5bf19726.png

As you can see, she has plenty of room inside the suit.

image.png.8439b364575930f2d50f50920c08fa55.pngimage.png.92139dc95dce34261d7e88c9d04bce7a.png

Edited by Cutter
  • Like 13

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

My two main toons.

Lampyris (50, spines/fire Brute); I struggled nailing her look, but the particular helmet did the trick.

Lampyris.JPG.78bf66b6a10f56f754d02dc2dbd52023.JPG

Kid Lazarus (50 Emp/NRG Defender); my very first hero from back in 2004 and my longtime main alt.  His look and color schemes have evolved quite a bit through the years until landing here.

1760476167_KidLazarus.thumb.JPG.0136c07067262eea865544a2b68de256.JPG

Edited by Crimson621
typo
  • Like 18

Original CoH player [2004-2012]; Freedom Server

Dames - Is a character for an AE mission I have been wanting to work on.  The idea is a playing card themed villain group known as the Court of Crowns.  There are 4 sisters representing the 4 Queens

Judith (Hearts), Rachel (Diamonds), Pallas (Spades), Argine (Clubs)  In the AE arc the Dames sisters will each have separate styles and powers but for gameplay Dames is an Illusion/pain Controller.  Their story will be intertwined with that of my Thug/Time Mastermind The Accomplice, the sharp dressed criminal kingpin of the Getaways villain group. 

screenshot_201204-12-38-52.jpg

screenshot_201204-12-36-32.jpg

• Like 9

One of my original mains, this character actually predates COH as a pen & paper Marvel Super Heroes RPG character who used the name Miss America.  That wasn't available in City of Heroes, and so Liberty Lass was adopted instead.  Originally created during Issue 1, she was a Super Strength / Invulnerability Tanker (because shields weren't a thing yet).  However, once shields were added, I repurposed her old build with a new name and costume and recreated Libby as a Martial Arts/Shield Scrapper.  Since Homecoming, I brought her back as a brute with street justice primary as a remembrance of her tankier days.

Liberty Lass

Street Justice / Shield Brute

Original Costume                                                                               New Costume                                                                                      ...with Shield

FZhyOPO.jpegP1kLhPk.jpegQ2sJBBZ.jpeg

• Like 10