Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

I've been hitting a lot of the new inspiration low level characters lately, so I figured I'd bring out some of my heavy hitters.

Soulsword is level 43

Liberty Lass is level 38

and Uninhibited is level 37

Edited by Player2

Something different - a costume without a character!

This is one I'd made in the early days of returning, but the character (TW/Rad Brute if memory serves) just never jived with me. The hero got shelved while the costume file lived on.

So, any suggestions on what to do with this wasteland scavenger?

image.thumb.png.297bdfd7af556ba9be2f3f582f78dee0.pngimage.thumb.png.aeb0682d586f23f405da1dd75064f462.png

• Like 5

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

13 hours ago, Cutter said:

This is one I'd made in the early days of returning, but the character (TW/Rad Brute if memory serves) just never jived with me. The hero got shelved while the costume file lived on.

Perhaps change to War Mace/Rad brute?  WM has a very satisfying hit rotation, and the backpack has a bat, which is available as a war mace.  Plus, you can tune the radiation to more or less match that sickly yellow bioluminescent color of your character.

Alternatively, maybe give TW a try again, as Issue 27 smoothed some of the gameplay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Cutter said:

This looks like a much better version of a character I made way back when.  He was a soldier for a long lost civilization of anaerobic beings that had lasted for millions of years before the Great Oxidation Event.  He was the only member of his brigade who survived some monumental battle, and per protocol, went dormant by compressing himself into a small, hard nodule of organic matter to await rescue.  But rescue never came.

Fast-forward a couple billion years, and a human expedition to the bottom of the sea discovered the odd nodule (because reasons).  The scientists couldn't figure out what the thing was.  They kept it in a sealed, high-pressure aquarium to simulate the deep ocean, but by chance, the aquarium's aerator broke down one night, thereby greatly reducing the water's oxygen level.  The scientists were surprised to discover the nodule unfolding into some... thing... the next day.

The original character was a Spines/Regen scrapper, and it was basically my excuse to make fart jokes (I named him Methane Man) and lewd visual spine-based puns.  Got bored of it real quick, though.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 9:36 PM, Player2 said:

I know, and I think it makes no sense.  I'd really dig having a dual shovels fighter.

Lemme guess, his name would be... "Kan-ye Dig-it" ? rs4wmRnk_o.gif

On 12/3/2020 at 10:16 AM, First Player said:

spacer.png

Went with one of the most visually blinding sets ever on a blaster: Psy/Energy.

...and the only guy he would ever be able to team with.

His future's so bright... bdD2kT31_o.gif

3fIQdbP.gif

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

My old toys from the attic 😀

I found my old coh stuff (printscreens, costume save files. old guides) on a old WD external drive from 2013. I have not touched this thing in 7 years. I didn't even know I still had the damn thing.

Two weeks later I found out coh is alive and has privet servers 😍

All of those are my old costumes. Edited 2 or 3 of them a bit but for the most part it's old stuff. Still have a lot of screen shots of old costumes I want to recreate.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Edited by Nuclear_Fusion_Kid
  • Like 9

Thoughtstorm

Storm Summoning / Psychic Blast Defender

nI3h1q9.jpegdIRzCEt.jpg

It's difficult to match up the Lebeaux Thong with any tops because nothing meets at the right width on the back side.  It's mostly good for skirts or belts that will mostly obscure that area.  However, the Enforce belt option is a good for makeshift side straps to look like it holds it in place.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, MidnightClubPatron said:

Love it. Zoids anyone?

BlackZoid.PNG

My thoughts as well!

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

7 hours ago, MidnightClubPatron said:

Love it. Zoids anyone?

BlackZoid.PNG

This was my exact inspiration actually. I feel like robots and mechs come out looking a little same-y, but once we were able to make Beast stance perma, I had to give it a shot. Ended up being one of my favorite toon designs. Too bad we don't have shoulder cannons 😛

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

Perky Cubes--Ice/Ice Stalker

wlaFCOo.jpg

• Like 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster