Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

After visiting the ski chalet, Perky Cubes decided she would wear something a bit more... festive... for a villain anyway.

auqonl1.jpg e5IiHZh.jpg

• Like 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Here is my new Battle Axe/Regeneration Scrapper, Mikey McStyle. A man who secretly uses soul magic to regenerate his injuries, extend his youth and be a kickass hero all at the same time! He also fights with a shovel... was the only thing left in his shed lol

image.png.6ad99e9aaccd472299e32b0e22a11fec.png

• Like 2

Armourdillo - Shield/Savage Melee Tank (Hero)

Well. Armordillo was taken.

"Dr. Bailey's transmogrification experiment went a little awry (perhaps it was one margarita too many the night before...). Rather than modulating Tex Mex with a sensible spice level to make it palatable to the British palate, he accidentally fused himself with a curious armadillo onlooker nestled in the nearby window sill. Now, backed by Her Majesty's war chest, he's outfitted his little booboo with a few more high-tech gadgets. Armour up!"

armourdillo 1.png

armourdillo 2.png

Austerity - Staff/Willpower Scrapper (Hero)

"Elijah Unterseher was orphaned at the tender age of 3 after his single mother died in a tragic train crash on her way home from her second job.  Upon her death, he was placed in the care of a monastery. Unfortunately, he would not find solace here, either, as he suffered traumatic abuse at the hands of his caregivers, gouging out his own eyes during an inebriated "spiritual journey" under the tutelage of one of the elder monks who assured Elijah it would only enhance his fighting prowess.  Well--that monk was right. It did. And now that monk is dead.  And Elijah, better known now as Austerity for his stoic and pristine persona, took to the streets to ensure the safety and protection of other foundlings so that none would endure what he had to."

austerity 1.png

Austerity 2.png

Gravitas Invictus - Gravity/Dark Controller (Rogue)

"Gravitas Invictus didn't ask for his devilishly handsome looks--or the magical artifact that gave him his godly superpowers. But he's not about to return either of them.  Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was this jawline. Get in line, subjects."

Gravitas Invictus 1.png

Gravitas Invictus 2.png

Edited by Kaipto
  • Like 7

I shared Snow last year, but she's had a costume upgrade this year. Being able to re-color the sprint/slide aura really helps the "flying snowstorm" effect, and I used the spectrum skin on her top and bottom though it doesn't quite catch the glow in the screenshots. ( New laptop, running on ultra graphics mode. I kind of miss the outline effect from cel shaded though). Also, It feels like my screenshots aren't as crisp as they used to be. What's the best format to save them in?

screenshot_201211-19-56-41.jpg

screenshot_201211-20-00-13.jpg

Snow new1.jpg

Edited by Jawbreaker
  • Like 3

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

Reworked my Beam/Traps guy as a hommage to Mandalorian characters from the SW universe : introducing the Capebuster, an ex-Malta operation engineer, now working as a lone mercenary, catching superpowered heroes for a price, using a modified Sapper rifle, as well as a vast arsenal of specialized gadgets !

capebuster.thumb.PNG.408693d1fcac092bdc3ea1cee69c8628.PNGcapebuster1.PNG.d2f76815a85052c12ed28a56368d2dab.PNG

capebuster2.PNG.a29ccb3c36e2109b8213fce3213e6c40.PNG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Harold Jorgen had it all. His father was a coal tycoon and he was star quarterback at his posh college prep academy. His girlfriend was the daughter of a Swedish ambassador, and it was arranged that he would have a full ride at Lund University--IF he completed a year-long internship at the coal plant he was intended to take over. That's when the attack happened. An assailant sent by a rival tycoon that Harold's father ruined threw acid in Harold's face, melting his skin and eyes and damaging his lungs. In a desperate attempt to save his son's life, his father authorized the use of forbidden science to stabilize him.

Blind and disfigured, Harold is forced to breathe an exotic mix of gasses for his transplanted "lungs." The alien tissue has given him the strange ability to see and psychokinetically manipulate quantum energy, which manifests as radioactive fire.

Now, as Hazmat Harold, he's become his father's willing hitman, although he secretly aims to discover what, exactly, they implanted into his body. (Science Dominator Fire Control/Radiation Assault)

HNRofWu.jpg

Ij0KcwF.jpg

sIiFIU1.jpg

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, AzureAngel said:

Harold Jorgen had it all. His father was a coal tycoon and he was star quarterback at his posh college prep academy. His girlfriend was the daughter of a Swedish ambassador, and it was arranged that he would have a full ride at Lund University--IF he completed a year-long internship at the coal plant he was intended to take over. That's when the attack happened. An assailant sent by a rival tycoon that Harold's father ruined threw acid in Harold's face, melting his skin and eyes and damaging his lungs. In a desperate attempt to save his son's life, his father authorized the use of forbidden science to stabilize him.

Blind and disfigured, Harold is forced to breathe an exotic mix of gasses for his transplanted "lungs." The alien tissue has given him the strange ability to see and psychokinetically manipulate quantum energy, which manifests as radioactive fire.

Now, as Hazmat Harold, he's become his father's willing hitman, although he secretly aims to discover what, exactly, they implanted into his body. (Science Dominator Fire Control/Radiation Assault)

HNRofWu.jpg

Ij0KcwF.jpg

sIiFIU1.jpg

Wow what a great use of lesser-used parts to fit the backstory!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ask me about my City Of Heroes patch problem https://levelzeroems.com/search?q=City of Heroes

On 9/20/2020 at 9:48 PM, Player2 said:

I snagged a few "Girl" names on Torchbearer yesterday and neglected this one until now:

Big Girl

Willpower / Super Strength Tanker

WPxipRs.jpg

k7p2McS.jpeg

PkFOuBv.jpeg

N0X59cI.jpeg

Measuring in at about 4' 10" inches, this science nerd created a growth formula to help her lead a normal life of not having to ask people to reach things on the upper shelves for her at the supermarket.  A misplaced decimal point in her calculations, however, led to her growing a LOT more than expected... in strength as well as height, as she now towers above others at a staggering 8 feet tall.

SNU SNU

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Crimson621 said:

Well I'm stumped.  How was the head -- or, lack thereof -- achieved?   Playing around in Auras, I can get the headless look with glowing eyes or cloud, but not both ...

Make this the last step of your costume creation process.

Select the No Head option you want, apply colors as desired.

Select any normal head option.  Set your aura and choose a color.

Change your head back to the headless option.  It should retain the modifications you previously made and hold the aura.

Even going back to the aura selections at this point will clear your glowing eyes aura.  So if you need to, repeat the above steps before finishing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

On 12/15/2019 at 12:05 PM, Player2 said:

Emerald Inferno

Fire/Fire/Fire Sentinel

image.thumb.png.2671973e74ee0fb79172a9ddccca159a.png  image.png.c0b5c3b528d255b56b63853156302d1f.png

image.png.39b91cb2e3e449e32c1cedc8cf941ab9.png

image.thumb.png.f2c5d2626adff07ab96e9d34c057c21e.png

image.thumb.png.0d0bdb7da6ddbdb22779098b1244a353.png  image.thumb.png.44832b9466ee6a63b22d2f575e6b0165.png

A long-time favorite of mine from the old servers, she used to be a fire/energy blaster on Virtue.  I always envisioned her as more of fighter with the fire blast bit, so I compromised and made her a blapper.  But with the creation of the sentinel AT, she finally realized her true potential... after throwing in melee attacks from some pool powers.

Curious. who did the art for ye?

• Like 4