A Reward Merit Vendor Primer

Robotech_Master

45 minutes ago, Wavicle said:

It is now September 1st, 2020, seems like the principles in this guide still apply although the prices may have dropped slightly. Any updates on how to best use our resources?

You mean it's October 1st, right? 🙂

And not that I can think of. If I see something has changed dramatically, or learn about some great new idea that I feel worthy of sharing, I will update the guides accordingly. Have done so here and there from time to time since I originally wrote them. But right now, I think they're all generally still valid—bearing in mind the disclaimer advisory to always check current market conditions before you make some big bet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!

The only thing I can think to add is that, if Homecoming and NCSoft ever do reach an accord so that Homecoming can be considered officially official, the player population will probably explode with new players who might have been unwilling to try the game while its legal status was still iffy, or with brand new people who didn't know about it yet when Homecoming feels free to widely publicize it. Of course, I have no idea when or if that will even happen, but folks thinking for the long term might want to start stockpiling sellable stuff instead of selling it now, because prices might shoot through the roof later once there's so much more demand.

But again, it could be months before such a thing even happens, if it happens.

• Like 1

If you liked what I had to say, please check out my City of Heroes guides!