@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

• City Council
35 minutes ago, Boudicia.Dark said:

Please fix stealth.

Stealth will be fixed when the currently-in-testing powers changed are ready to go live. As they involve a significant refactor to some systems we can't push any powers-related changes that are in-progress without pushing all of it.

(Force of Will was completed separately in its own branch before these changes started)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

14 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

Stealth will be fixed when the currently-in-testing powers changed are ready to go live. As they involve a significant refactor to some systems we can't push any powers-related changes that are in-progress without pushing all of it.

(Force of Will was completed separately in its own branch before these changes started)

Thank you!

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Anyone else had their characters rearranged since the update? Minor quibble, but it did undone some previous organising based upon regular use and importance of alts.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Update, I've also lost costume configurations since the patch on some power customisations.

If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

• City Council
1 hour ago, Khornez said:

Not sure what happened but the UI is a bit borked for me now. For example, the category titles in friends list work normally but the descriptions (example, shard name) are cut when they reach half their cell :v. 

An update to the text rendering library that was still undergoing final review inadvertently slipped into this patch. The change should have been minor, but I've alerted our developers to look into this.

You may be contacted with requests for more information, as we would definitely like to stomp out any bugs related to this change.

(EDIT) I've just been informed that this is more likely due to UI scaling work than the text rendering library. We still may contact you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

I see where the new arcs are supposed to be available through ouro, if we're the correct alignment. My main badge character is level 50, and a rogue. I have no idea what this arc is called, nor which arc to choose. 

Anyone know? 

1 hour ago, Ukase said:

I see where the new arcs are supposed to be available through ouro, if we're the correct alignment. My main badge character is level 50, and a rogue. I have no idea what this arc is called, nor which arc to choose. 

Anyone know? 

The new arcs are level 25-29, so they should be available through Ouro at that level band.  Look for the last arc in the band, since they are sorted by issue #, so the newest arcs would be last.

• Like 2

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

45 minutes ago, Mister Mass said:

The new arcs are level 25-29, so they should be available through Ouro at that level band.  Look for the last arc in the band, since they are sorted by issue #, so the newest arcs would be last.

You know - I never realized that's what those numbers represented. <head smack>
Thanks! 

• Haha 1

This looks like a great update!

For what it's worth, though, when I tried opening the 64-bit client after this update, AVG pitched a fit.  Its CyberCapture feature decided cityofheroes.exe was probably a virus and tried very, very hard to stop me from running it.  Once I did get it to launch, AVG didn't alert me again on other versions of the client.

ETA: THANK YOU for the MSR timer!  Damned useful QoL addition 😄 

Edited by Torcel

12 hours ago, The Curator said:

Rikti Mothership Raid

• The Rikti Mothership raid can now be started from the LFG queue. Characters must be level 35 and have the Member of Vanguard badge to join the raid in this way.
    • If the league is not locked, a minimum of 16 players is required to start the raid this way.
    • All enemies inside the mission map are level 54, including the ones that are lower level in the zone. All players are bumped to combat level 50 for the duration of the raid.

If I understand this correctly - I can lead raids as I have in the past (any levels, etc), so long as I am willing to deal with the zone cap - OR - I can run it through LFG in which case the above rules apply, correct?

5 minutes ago, ElPuerco said:

If I understand this correctly - I can lead raids as I have in the past (any levels, etc), so long as I am willing to deal with the zone cap - OR - I can run it through LFG in which case the above rules apply, correct?

That's definitely my understanding.  We've done a couple in the zone tonight on Indom.

Edited by Torcel

Got on a ToT League, and while on it for a couple of hours, I repeatedly crashed to the desktop.  4 times within that time to be exact.  Below is one of the entries from the Application log in Windows 10.  Seemed to be this, or variations on this surrounding every crash.  This is the first time(s) since the game returned that I have had any issues what so ever.

image.png.08a8e69794f7717eb1a70485c3ccc696.png

What was no more, is REBORN!