Patch Notes for October 1st, 2019

4 hours ago, Number Six said:

So... no visible changes = no patch notes.

There was a very visible change - Tequila downloaded something, and my anti-virus tripped because a Homecoming file had been changed.  Patch notes are how we know that the change was official.

• Like 2

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

Your point is also well-received, Number.  I wouldn't advocate lying, but perhaps a slight omission of the specific details would suffice in these uncomfortable scenarios.  

"New patch attempting to address isolated performance issues."

Therefore players know a new patch hit, but you can avoid the confirmation bias to a degree, while also ensuring players like Doc_Scorpion and LiquidBandage aren't left fearful that their game was hacked or the manifest tampered with.

I may not be the best at it myself, but working on full disclosure of all patch notes and change logs left a somewhat significant impression on me through my past career.  I still personally prefer it and am quite appreciative of it.  Thank you!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later
1 hour ago, MetaVileTerror said:

Through Ouroboros, they are in the 25 - 29 Level Range.
Dirty Work (26.01), for Vigilantes only (Heroes may not start).
Gone in a Flash (26.02), for Rogues only (Villains may not start).

Once you've done them, don't forget to provide your feedback:   https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/10968-feedback-new-story-arcs/

Thanks a bunch! I will for sure!

• Thanks 1

🔥