New Warburg Exploration Badges

DarkEye86

The team I was rolling with we had to find them ourselves. So far we've found all but one.

There's one over the nuclear computer on the platform. There's one underground near a crate with a council insignia. There's one on the west side on top of the tower at the Malta base. And then there's one on a bunker near the plaque in the north east.

Edit: We just found the last one, next to a rubik's cube statue north of the rocket.

Edited by UDBV1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Formerly Dradan on the old Forums

8 minutes ago, UDBV1 said:

The team I was rolling with we had to find them ourselves. So far we've found all but one.

There's one over the nuclear computer on the platform. There's one underground near a crate with a council insignia. There's one on the west side on top of the tower at the Malta base. And then there's one on a bunker near the plaque in the north east.

Edit: We just found the last one, next to a rubik's cube statue north of the rocket.

Thank you very much

e64f70-1558633601.jpg

3 hours ago, UDBV1 said:

Those are good directions - I found them all without too much difficulty.  Thanks!

Keep Redside - & Goldside - Alive!

5 hours ago, UDBV1 said:

There's one over the nuclear computer on the platform  (   362.5 -57.2 -335.9    "Nuclear"   ). There's one underground near a crate with a council insignia (   5.4 -63.7 -436.2   "Forcibly Evicted"   ). There's one on the west side on top of the tower at the Malta base (    1957.6 119.7 -340.4    "Herculean"   ). And then there's one on a bunker near the plaque in the north east (   -1177.3 97.8 -725.0   "Game Over"   ).

Edit: We just found the last one, next to a rubik's cube statue north of the rocket (   -811.9 18.3 -489.1  "Disassembled"   ).

Adding coordinates and names to quote. Accolade for the zone set is "Warlord".

Edited by Spider
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Found them all and screen shot them all.  Also regarding the description "underground near a crate wtih council insignia", to quote Blight from Batman Beyond "Do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down?" 🙂

warburgnewbadge1.jpg

warburgnewbadge2.jpg

warburgnewbadge3.jpg

warburgnewbadge4.jpg

warburgnewbadge5.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

25 alts with all the badges!

Let me just say this: I appreciated the accuracy of the Batman reference. Even with the screenshot, not knowing the WEB like I should, it took some time to find it, even knowing the loc. I'd get 2 out of 3 of the xyz close to correct, but was always off. Finally found it. 

On 10/4/2019 at 12:01 PM, Ukase said:

Let me just say this: I appreciated the accuracy of the Batman reference. Even with the screenshot, not knowing the WEB like I should, it took some time to find it, even knowing the loc. I'd get 2 out of 3 of the xyz close to correct, but was always off. Finally found it. 

Thats why I left the map open. 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Voltor said:

Thats why I left the map open. 🙂

I don't want to think about how much time that saved me. I don't have the latest vidiotmap patch because of the game being downloaded in my documents folder; it's a mess. I should do a fresh install of the game, but I've no idea how long that could take with my internet. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later
On 11/6/2019 at 3:11 PM, Ukase said:

@Voltor I wanted to add that your screenshots in this post have helped a number of people. I must have referred half a dozen people just in the last couple of days to your selfless post. Thanks again!

Then hit that like button!

• Like 1

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

• 4 weeks later

Here is a shiny warburg map I have made, it is the vidiotmap of all 8 map badges, PLUS.......the holiday presents that I could locate.

WARNING, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER, DANGER! The BLUE icons are for the presents that are IN the tunnels.....beware!

WarburgHolidayandMapbadges.jpg.110b0930fa82c1829e78bf05847d3535.jpg

• Thanks 3