#23 - 1351 - Rex Kwon Do

#24 - 1339 - Psycho-Sis

#25 - 1335 - Bionic Flea

#26 - 1315 - Shimmering Atom

#27 - 1313 - Ukase

#28 - 1266 - Frostbitten Kitten

#29 - 1259 - Zit Boy

----

This Leaderboard is maintained by me and is probably massively inaccurate. If you want your total updated, send me a screenshot using the forum mail or on the Discord. I'll update it once daily at least.

Minimum number of badges for inclusion: 1251

Edited by Sister Corruption
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

1484 badges....I still have a few day jobs to get.  Missed the anniversary badges in May, so it will be a bit before I get them.

screenshot_191003-19-18-23.jpg

Edited by Axis
  • Like 1

Guess I gotta keep drinkin' milk to get on this list. Still, glad you've got it. Might be just the motivational carrot I need. 

• Like 2

I'm closing in on the minimum requirement.  I just keep getting distracted by getting those gold star on every entries in the Ouroboros mission list.

On 10/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, Gulver said:

I'm closing in on the minimum requirement.  I just keep getting distracted by getting those gold star on every entries in the Ouroboros mission list.

I completely understand that. 

If it's any consolation - ultimately, damage dealt, damage taken, time spent stunned, influence earned - all of the non-badge arcs still give at least some credit towards those longer term badges. 

And, it seems like there's a number of badges that require all the story arcs of a given zone. Pretty sure that's an I-25 deal, I don't remember those from before. 

Mercy, The Hollows, Atlas Park, Faultline - I know those zones give a badge if you do all the arcs in them. There may be more, those are just off the top of my head. 

26 minutes ago, Ukase said:

I completely understand that. 

If it's any consolation - ultimately, damage dealt, damage taken, time spent stunned, influence earned - all of the non-badge arcs still give at least some credit towards those longer term badges. 

And, it seems like there's a number of badges that require all the story arcs of a given zone. Pretty sure that's an I-25 deal, I don't remember those from before. 

Mercy, The Hollows, Atlas Park, Faultline - I know those zones give a badge if you do all the arcs in them. There may be more, those are just off the top of my head. 

15 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Striga Isle and Croatoa are the other two zones that give badges for doing all of the mission arcs.

As well as RWZ and the praetorian zones.

@Cruxic @DreadShinobi @Nils

[rad/fire brute][psi/sd scrap][tw/bio scrap][fire/kin corr][fire/cold corr][psn/rad def][thrm/snc def][plant/rad dom][spine/fire brute][bots/cold mm][nw]