Excelsior Badge Leaderboard (no longer maintained)

Sister Corruption

• 3 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 1 month later

Well here's another of mine that is as of now at 1531, and how about that.......a PEACEBRINGER!

A check on City of Badgers shows I am the first PB there with all 1531 badges, however that site is a bit new, so I am NOT claiming to be the first PB of homecoming to get them all, unless the GM's confirm of course.

voltorprime1531.thumb.jpg.2cc9fd41a23a7704a26f26baa68309f0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 alts with all the badges!

Congrats to Bad Mr. Gary!   I would've finished sooner but that darn I.R.L. had to throw me some curve balls and kick me in the face yesterday!

In any event,  VOLTOR now once again stands proud with all the badges!

Voltor1546.thumb.jpg.624ad7cb55af6a3abd23bc848a2c5c15.jpg

• Like 4

Fighting his enemies with all his might, our hero reaches out and clutches the final badge! Upon doing so the Peacebringer Matrix within him flares to full power and as he rises to his feet the voice of the fallen Statesman echoes in the air:

"ARISE, VOLTOR PRIME!"

Peacebringer with all 1546 badges!

voltorprime1546.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm basically done. Aside from the first category, everything I have left either requires grinding or something I'm waiting for:

Spoiler

• (2) Tournament Victor + Arena All-Star

• (4) 2 Day Jobs + 2 accolades (I should get one of each tomorrow night)

• (3) 2 respecs + Dr. Q that I'm waiting to come around on the WST rotation

• (9) 4 damage taken + 3 time mezzed + 1 damage dealt + 1 healing

• (4) 3 players defeated + 1 gladiator

• (6) 6 Valentine's event badges

• (1) Nemesis invasion badge

• (14) 14 past anniversary badges (and of course by time I get these I'll have another one)

Of the remaining badges, I'm not going to make an effort to get or avoid Reformed (which comes with a gladiator) or Bloody Hands, but I might get them eventually. And there's 232 that require doing Vigilante tips or mission options, changing alignment via Null, and/or Max's optional misisons which I won't do as long as I stick to being a Hero.

(I have no idea how I have Whip Cracker.)

Badges.png

Playing on Excelsior. Champion forever.

50s: Placta • elec/elec blaster // Rye Lily IV • mind/psi dominator // PLACT-A • bots/ff mastermind // Danielle Connelly • elec/elec dominator // Acme Coin Rink • ice/cold controller // Yin Blazer • psi/wp scrapper // Chalky Webs • db/sr stalker // Ultra Lance • kin/en scrapper // Eye Shell Coda • elec/elec tanker // Mind Wanna Fly • psy/emp corruptor

Others: Virtual Lines • peacebringer • 43 // Favours Green • plant/nat controller • 39 // Clear Corn Ion • elec/storm controller • 34 // Hum a Crypt • claws/regen scrapper • 29 // By Her Ant • psy/ment blaster • 24 // Clean a Hall Arch • shield/sword tanker • 19 // Paler Vow • ninjas/ta mastermind • 10 // more...

• 2 weeks later