Beam Rifle/Time Manip. Corruptor?

Necrodomis

The age old dilemmas, appearance and name!

Truth!

I named my Beam Rifle/FF corruptor Colonel Weird after a character in the Black Hammer comics, he's a grizzled retro space-faring science hero trapped between planes of existence complete with bubble helmet :)

• 3 weeks later

Oh how cool! This is my exact planned build, its neat to see others considering the same. I'm planning to build an old favorite character of mine from a previous pen and paper RPG; Paran, a formerly normal, everyday girl accidentally thrust into the future, and now returned to the present with dire warnings of an impending doom that she doesn't entirely know how to stop, but knows she must at least try.

Oh how cool! This is my exact planned build, its neat to see others considering the same. I'm planning to build an old favorite character of mine from a previous pen and paper RPG; Paran, a formerly normal, everyday girl accidentally thrust into the future, and now returned to the present with dire warnings of an impending doom that she doesn't entirely know how to stop, but knows she must at least try.

There's no fewer than four impending dooms in canon so she has her work cut out for her.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

I currently have a 29 BR/time corruptor. Not entirely sure how to build him. So far skipping time stop and distortion ffield. Thinking about dropping to 6 attacks total in the end but not sure which ones (piercing beams activation time is painful and hardly an aoe). Any one have any builds or thought processes on skill choice slotting? Haven't played for 12+ years and never got very far.

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out a build plan.

I suck at builds, like when to slot, and what powers are best to take.

Anyone have a good solo-play build that might not rely on super rare sets and stuff, perhaps?

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out a build plan.

I suck at builds, like when to slot, and what powers are best to take.

Anyone have a good solo-play build that might not rely on super rare sets and stuff, perhaps?

I'd like to know how this works out too. I was very tempted to run a Beam/Time, Beam/Poison, or Beam/Traps for AV killin.

• 2 months later