Electrical attacks, what enemies are considered "mechanical"?

ZorkNemesis

Electrical Blast/Manipulation have a secondary property in their info that shows most electric attacks deal bonus damage to mechanical foes.  Is there a list out there for which enemies this applies to as it seems really inconsistent sometimes.  I know of a lot of enemies: Freakshow with cybernetics, turrets, Mek Men/Hoverbots, Malta Titans, and others, but there's also some that you'd think would count but don't like Praetorian Clockwork (and the Longbow/Arachnos variants; oddly enough these don't resist psionics either) and IDF/WarWorks.  I'd like to know which mobs to pick on to make my Electrical Blaster's life easier.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

It's a good list, but May 2009 for the last update, it's missing a lot of content for sure.  Seems it was put together before Going Rogue as none of the normal Praetorian groups are present, just the old ones for each AV.  It also doesn't seem to show which enemies are vulnerable to the electric attack boost (which it turns out I was mistaken; I thought it was electric powers in general, but I could've just been looking at the EMP Glove temp power instead).

Still worth pouring over that list though, i've always wondered about a few of the groups and what they're vulnerable to.  Even if it's a little dated, it still has good info.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

On 10/8/2019 at 7:43 AM, atletikus said:

Below is a list (probably not updated) of enemy resistances. AFAIK the special robot weakness to electricity is only in rare powers like Short Circuit and EM Pulse (mastery). 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y2P_lCCQjGlVJHrCUKxSGaa3Ul7FMYhYaPykgtcHz4E/edit#gid=671881607

THANK YOU!   I've been wanting something JUST like this for my DP sentinel, so I could gauge which ammo type would do the most DPS versus various enemies!

• Like 1