Revamping Seed of Hami (First Ward)

CU_Krow

I looked and did not see a thread on this topic yet.

When the game came back, one of the things I was excited for was league-events (e.g. MSR, incarnates, CoP), but when it came to Seed of Hami, I was EXTREMELY disappointed.

For a gigantic monster that moves around and terrorizes an entire map zone, giving out monstrous roars that can be heard from a distance.....only to be taken down by a league of 1.5 teams in less than 7 minutes......it's comparable to an April's Fools joke. I vote we revamp Seed of Hami monster, make it more difficult to bring down, and maybe increase rewards. Otherwise it'll remain a GM in a zone that people pay little interest to, only if they're badge collectors and want to add it to their collection. Heck, I find it more difficult tracking down Sally in Croatoa than I do bringing down this GM.

Current Seed of Hamidon rewards:  5 Reward Merits, the Germinator Terminator badge and the Devourer temporary power (+15% mexp and inf for 30 min)

Revamped Example for an increased difficult SoH GM:  25 reward merits, Germinator Terminator badge, and reward option list (e.g. choosing between addition merits, incarnate slot, or longer term temporary power).

Edited by CU_Krow

On 10/8/2019 at 8:54 AM, CU_Krow said:

only to be taken down by a league of 1.5 teams in less than 7 minutes

On 10/8/2019 at 8:54 AM, CU_Krow said:

Otherwise it'll remain a GM in a zone that people pay little interest to, only if they're badge collectors and want to add it to their collection.

I mean...that's what the Seed.  It's more or less a "normal" GM, with one extra little mechanic (like, say, Lusca).  It's not, and never was, meant to be a raid.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 6:54 AM, CU_Krow said:

Otherwise it'll remain a GM

That's what it is - a GM/zone event on par with Lusca or Eochia/Jack in Irons.  It's not an endgame raid and was never (NAICT) meant to be.

• Like 1

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)