Water/Atomic or Water/Mental

VoidWolf3

Pretty self explanatory, am just looking for critiques from more experienced on the titled secondaries as I haven't rolled either of them on top of never rolling water/.

Am looking for the ability to farm at end game and water/ seemed the way to go as well as my love for the blapper/blanker playstyle.

Don't necessary need any builds as i like to tinker with blasters (specifically) in mids but if you're fond of something by all means. Mainly looking for peoples opinions and/or experience with the sets. (hell if there's a secondary you feel is better at the above then i'm all ears :))

Cheers,

Void

Edited by VoidWolf3

So Water is a primarily range-based primary.

Interestingly, it is one of few that has very good AOEs and ST's in its own primary that the secondary doesn't have to play as active of a role.

/Mental will force you into Melee Range even more than Atomic will. Mental will almost entirely force you to use Drain Psyche and Psychic Shockwave and the various ST hits. Atomic will still encourage you to be in Melee from time to time, but it doesn't "require" you to do it to seem benefit out of this secondary. 

Personally, I think if you build it correctly, Water/Atomic is a very good combination with a really strong thematic science theme.