Torchbearer Badge Leaderboards

Spider

Yay, finally got there! Everything but the anniversary badges. Big thank you to @furyraiser for running all those incarnate Mo's (I don't want to see another Keyes for a long time) and @Spider, @Makerian. @deathtrip, @Anne Marie and everyone else for the help along the way!

screenshot_1511.jpg

Edited by AmpGuile
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, AmpGuile said:

Yay, finally got there! Everything but the anniversary badges. Big thank you to @furyraiser for running all those incarnate Mo's (I don't want to see another Keyes for a long time) and @Spider, @Makerian. @deathtrip, @Anne Marie and everyone else for the help along the way!

GRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Happy Holidays, ya dirty honey badgers! Added a new column to ye old leaderboards. Please message me in Discord (#Spider6968) or here. Discord is preferred b/c I actually check that.  Lemme know which 3 badges are your most desired goal so that it can be distributed throughout the lands! The list will serve as an announcement for one another. Find a friend! Make a badge partner! Grab your most despised nemesis who also needs the same badge and go go go!

• Like 1

Would it be possible to add columns that lists archetype, primary power-set and secondary? Would be very interested to know what archetypes and combos people have stuck with for the long haul and who is the highest badge-count *insert archetype* on the server. 

• Like 1

Arena badges (requiring teams): Saturday, January 11th @ noon Central / 1 pm Eastern  < this was our 2019 notes but check out the nifty 2020 notes below in yellow

What:

Pentad Victor 

• Win a rated or unrated Pentad or Septad match in the Arena
  • Minimum 10 players  Dec 12. 2020 (new minimum is 2 players) Something changed with this requirement. The morning group we hosted waned so I set with 9, hit start out of curiosity, and they still badged. Experimented later that night after the 2nd pvp group and got someone's non-badge alt the Pentad badge - with just the 2 of us. Using the same settings below, I invited them as person 1 on red team, we went in, and they badged. This, however, did not work for the 3 man / survivalist badge or the 8 man / Swiss Draw. You still need 3 and 8 for that.
  • Misc: Custom Pentads negate the need for specific ATs
  • Post event info for future:
    • Image below for correct settings.  
    • The first match was incorrectly set. Original participants had to zone to SG base and then back to Pocket D for invite to go through.
    • Badge awarded to entire winning team.
    • Also, if Arena window incorrectly shows 6 vrs 4 then you can select "Freeform Teams" to adjust # of red and # of blue (2 teams of 5) and then return setting to "Custom Pentad" before beginning match. 
    • Coliseum is a nice map for this! No hunting around! Cage would have maybe felt crowded.  (unless you are doing the 2 man version and then Cage is just fine, it's about immediately seeing the other body to confirm all are on map - and yes, the named icons also appear on mission map)
    • Although it is true that Custom Pentad does not require specific ATs, the arena window will sometimes not allow for some players to be moved between teams once invited (sometimes it did, for one person it would not). Just stick with Custom and run it one more time for anyone stuck on the wrong team too many times.
    • For me, the  match needed "start" to be clicked twice. 

Arena Custom Pentad.jpg

Tournament Victor 

• Win a rated or unrated Swiss Draw match in the Arena
  • Minimum 8 players 
  • Misc.: bug ensures badge is only awarded to winner from 2nd or 3rd slot
    • Image below for correct settings.  
    • Cage Match is preferred. There are 3 rounds x 8 winners (minimum)…. it's easier to immediately find the other person who has been dropped in a round with you.
    • Because multiple full teams were running, I had my group move to a corner of PD so we could see each other popping in and out of round 2 and 3.
    • Each winner was pre-selected and invited to slot 2 (3 can also badge but there can be only one winner). 
    • To save time, once inside our rounds, everyone but badger would exit map (Nav bar, score button, exit).
    • To ensure badge, winner would participate in final round. 

Arena Swiss Draw.jpg

Arena Survivalist 

• Win a rated or unrated Battle Royale match in the Arena
  • Minimum 3 players 
    • I was finishing the Swiss Draws for team 3 when Battle Royales were running... but, my understanding is that the setting is almost the same as Swiss Draw (use Single Match instead of Swiss Draw.... and 3 players instead of 8). Only one can badge. For us, it was easier to have 3 help another than have teams of 8 wait one badger at a time.

Where:

Pocket D battle terminals. 

When:

Top of the hour and start the first match within 15 minutes. Time will not be adjusted. Please do not be late. If you cannot make this time, please coordinate with others who play your hours. 

Place all participants in League (if 8 or under, do not use Team, must be League) in advance of the group badges. It makes it easier to continue chat conversation / instruction with the group as we are in and out of Arena. Especially if this is not just SG or just channel but a variety of individuals who need a common channel for the moment.  When I used Team, Arena just booted us off that. 

Misc:

For weight class badges, lanistas, etc (Dec 12 2020 update: or Pentad). ... everyone can grab a partner afterwards. Those badges, I can also help with easily on weekends as it's just a two man operation. 

Edited by Spider

Too early to know if I will need filler bodies or if we'll need to split up groups and run twice. If you can definitely make it, shoot me a pm here, in game @Spider or in Discord, #Spider6968 so I can be better prepared.