Can we get merge Bosses for the other factions?

On 10/19/2019 at 4:12 PM, boggo2300 said:

600,000,000 times this it would be AWESOME you could turn the Kronos into a sort of event, have the two smaller gm's and if they arent taken down quickly enough... splot Kronos!!

What about X about of Zeus Titans kills (same way as gremlins/scrapyarders) spawns the Kronus GM? Its silly to have it only in Crimsons arc (and RSF), cause who wants an arc of all malta?

1 hour ago, Razor Cure said:

What about X about of Zeus Titans kills (same way as gremlins/scrapyarders) spawns the Kronus GM? Its silly to have it only in Crimsons arc (and RSF), cause who wants an arc of all malta?

I'd say more after x Zeus Titan kills the proposed Ouranos Titan spawns, then they have the combine into Kronos mechanic 😄

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!

• 6 months later
On 10/19/2019 at 10:12 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

I agree with the occurrence being rare and also leaving out the factions that don't even reach those mid-lower levels. Hellions, Trolls, Outcasts, etc are barely above normal human levels.

I could totally see a pair of low HP Hellions Lieutenants being all like "screw you Cape, we offer our blood to Baal as a sacrifice, now DIE", and then they both die and a Behemoth Demon boss spawns in.  Same thing could easily work with Circle of Thorns at pretty much any level they exist at.

No reason that the "Upgrade to Boss" mechanic needs to necessarily be a "fusion" at all.

Edited by SurfD