Hello from the UK

Lunchmoney

First post in the Reunion (nee Halcyon) :)

Just wanted to say hello and thanks to Homecoming for bring this back to the wife and I. We are so stoked to be playing again :)

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

Sup guys. Will be moving over once the transfer tokens start to rain. Already got too many chars rolled.

Excelsior Global Channel - for your server wide chat and forming TFs, Trials, Radios, Farms, whatever you want to do - /chan_join Excelsior today!

Hi people! I'm in the UK too. Most of my toons are still over on Excelsior but I moved one across today. For anyone in two minds about doing it, it was completely painless :) My toon arrived at the new server exactly as it was set up on the old one and the transfer was one of those 'blink and you miss it' things.

At the moment all of the servers are in the EU. They intend to move all except Halcyon to Canada.

Lol I stand correct :)

There's only three alternatives: it thinks we're either a threat, food or a mate.... It's either gonna kill us, eat us or hump us.

Hi there, Germany reporting in.

Started on Excelsior, but now Halcyon/Reunion appears to be the future Ground Zero of choice :-)

Had been playing some on Union (I think) when the game was young. There also was a german localized server, anybody remember that name?

God, that was a long while ago!

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

There also was a german localized server, anybody remember that name?

Zukunft the German Server was Zukunft.

and if you dont allready know, someone made a German global chat called Zukunft.

back to the Zukunft

@Jkwak

There also was a german localized server, anybody remember that name?

Zukunft the German Server was Zukunft.

and if you dont allready know, someone made a German global chat called Zukunft.

Oh yeah, thanks. Gonna check that out...

Edit: .... aaaand .... where would I find that global chat.... I seem to fail at finding it :-[

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!