Homecoming will be undergoing maintenance between 1400 and 1430 UTC. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Sergio

Wrong email address

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but...

I sent the wife an email to her global email address with an enhancement attachment. Unfortunately I added a space in the address where there shouldn't have been one. Is the email and attachment gone for good or is it somehow retrievable ?

Not sure if the homecoming team changed the setting, but by default:

• Mail sent to an inactive account has no official time-limit details yet.
  • Mail sent to an active account has no official time-limit details yet.

Sorry.😪

Edit: Just to clarify, the time-limit is to delete, not return to sender.

Edited by drdread

Try sending a message to that same email on the Off chance someone has it?

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)

HI W.A., I did that but I didnt get a reply, and wasnt expecting one, the name was rather unique 😞

Just a long shot, but why not create an account with the incorrect global email and see if the system completes the delivery. Wouldn't take long to set up since you already have the game loaded and might let you retrieve your goods.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 9:49 AM, Marine X said:

Just a long shot, but why not create an account with the incorrect global email and see if the system completes the delivery. Wouldn't take long to set up since you already have the game loaded and might let you retrieve your goods.

That...would be cool to see the results of as I'm sure this isn't the Only instance of "fat-finger typing" in-game. I know I almost had a moment before realizing I 'did' do it right, but that's a side effect of playing 8' from my screen.

OG Server: Pinnacle || Current Server: Torchbearer  || Also found on Indomitable & Excelsior (when needed)

Getting Started  ||  Dredd's Guide to Loading City of Heroes  ||  Install and Troubleshooting Guide v2

Mids' Reborn  ||  HeroStats  ||  Vidiot Maps  ||  QoL, Mods, etc  ||  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Old Forums  ||  Titan Network  ||  The City Representative (3rd party Info site for all servers)