Help me improve this... (Claws/Rad)

City_of_Jedi

Hi guys,

Any thoughts on this?  I'm going for an exemplar build.   General content PvE, mostly with teams.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Claws-Rad: Level 50 Science Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Claws
Secondary Power Set: Radiation Armor
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(3), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(15), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(48)
Level 2: Slash -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(3), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(5), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23), TchofLadG-%Dam(43)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(15), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), Ags-ResDam(50)
Level 6: Spin -- FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg(A), FuroftheG-Dam/Rech(7), FuroftheG-Dam/End/Rech(7), FuroftheG-Acc/End/Rech(11), FuroftheG-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(13), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(40)
Level 8: Follow Up -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(9), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(9), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), GssSynFr--Build%(40)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 12: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 14: Gamma Boost -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 16: Radiation Therapy -- NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(17), NmnCnv-Heal(39)
Level 18: Focus -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(21), FrcFdb-Rechg%(42)
Level 20: Beta Decay -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 24: Kick -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(42)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(31), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(31), DctWnd-Heal(31), DctWnd-Rchg(42)
Level 30: Tough -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(43), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Ags-ResDam(50)
Level 32: Shockwave -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(33), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(33), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), PstBls-Dam%(34), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(34)
Level 35: Ground Zero -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(36), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(36), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 38: Meltdown -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(A), GldArm-RechRes(39), TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(39), GldArm-3defTpProc(46), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Empty(A)
Level 44: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(46), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(46)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(17)

------------

I also wanted to ask about "automating" Follow Up, since it and Hasten can't both be the auto power.  Some type of bind or macro?  What is normally done here?  Is it worth doing?  Is there some drawback to doing it that way?

Edited by City_of_Jedi
added question

Formerly Negative_Man on the CoH forums (I'm more positive nowadays)

"I don't want it to appear that I'm willing to settle for anything. No-one likes a zombie without standards." -UnknownSubject

Posi 1 would probably be the lowest.  I just want slotting and power choices that I can stick with from 1 to 50 without having to go back and respec everything. 

I know respecs are easier to come by than they were on Live.  I get that.  I'm just not in love with idea of having to back and "fix" things with a respec.  That means I need two builds:  one to level with and one to respec into.  I don't want two builds.  I want one build; even if it's slightly less efficient. 

"I don't want it to appear that I'm willing to settle for anything. No-one likes a zombie without standards." -UnknownSubject

Are you open to purple sets?  I ask as the set bonuses are always available when you exemplar, which isn't the case for IO sets in general.  Most IO's must be in an power that's available at your current level (generally, certain IO's are exceptions).  Obviously purple sets are a serious expense, but if you exemplar a lot they are an even better deal for this reason.

My main on live was claws, but I have zero experience with /rad just fyi.

Edited by Doomguide2005
Punctuation

On 10/25/2019 at 12:00 PM, Doomguide2005 said:

Are you open to purple sets?

Well sure... I am.  I was just trying to keep things in the realm of 'sanity'. 

On 10/25/2019 at 12:00 PM, Doomguide2005 said:

My main on live was claws

Did you have Follow Up on auto?  I'm just curious about the mechanics of doing that while also having Hasten in the build. 

I could always just keep doing the same thing I've been doing...which is to hit Follow Up whenever I see that it's recharged.  Maybe that isn't optimal.  Maybe there's something I'm missing.  I'm not sure.  Might be nice not to have to worry about it and also to reclaim the space on Tray 1.  I'm used to just popping Build Up like you do on every other set.  This is different.

Another thing I was concerned about was the new proc mechanics and how they affect things like Force Feedback in this build.  At 2PPM, with 96.4% recharge slotted into Focus, the proc chance for FF+recharge is only 14.76% according to the PPM calculator.  That seems kinda low.  Maybe it's better in an AoE?  More chances to proc?  Maybe something else would be better in Focus?

Never had Follow Up on auto.  At various points I had Hasten and Practiced Brawler on auto.  My last build on live I didn't have Hasten, I was focused on building for survival not recharge.  Initially I had PB on auto but it had a unfortunate habit of firing off at inconvenient times and eventually I no longer ran PB or anything else on auto which made for the occasional silly moment when a combo of a lucky hit landing and me forgetting to fire off PB resulting in scrapper embarrassment.

I have yet to be able to download and install the game (I live in internet hell ... probably going to need to wait until our high speed usage becomes available next month).   Then hopefully I can see some in game numbers for the recovery and such on several of Rad powers.  Right now its a bit tough to tell just how much net recovery your build actually has.  I like to shoot for at least a net of 2,5 end/sec with everything I normally run active.

And the new proc mechanics are an unknown thing for me as well.

Defensively, it looks fine. Your slotting is pretty normal.

Offensively... well. This is all opinion, so please take it with a gigantic grain of salt and do not take it personally...

You have overloaded Ground Zero. It is truly NOT a good attack. It is a decent defense debuff for it's recharge, and it's a decentachilles mule, but it's not worth slotting as a full-on attack.

The PVP sets, UNLESS you PVP frequently, kinda suck. You should be slotting for better bonuses.
Moonbeam is an absolutely Brutal attack. it's got fantastic DPA, if not so great DPS. It's worth slotting, and there are some decent set bonuses.
Hasten, and claws.... let's just say that Rad has you covered defensively, you seldom need much from it save the occasional heal and regular usage of particle shielding. Both of which can be easily achieved without hasten, and claws... never needs it, it is a VERY fast set.
The FF procs are based on your attack's recharge prior to global recharge bonuses. This, of course, is increased by placing them in aoe's...aoe procs have a smaller % chance to proc, but a much greater number of chances to roll against. Ideally, you want them in attacks that, prior to global recharge, are longer than 10 seconds. at longer than 30 seconds pre-global recharge, your chance is near 100%. Note that ppm is an AVERAGE around which proc chances are based... while FF bonuses do not stack, my testing has shown that each instance is a separate PPM pool, with 'double procs' wasted (you cannot get more than +100 rech at a time no matter how many powers proc)
Meltdown is in a weird place. It's resistance bonus is...kinda useless at the point you have it available. It gives you a 40% damage buff, which is fairly nice, and a 30% rec buff which... to be honest is barely needed with claws being such a low-endurance set. Even though it is nearly crashless, you would probably get a better result hitting Follow up PLUS radiation therapy PLUS shockwave in the same cast time.
Combat jumping is VASTLY more useful than Super Jump, unless you have some personal objection to P2W vendors.
Beta Decay- Another reason you don't really need Hasten. It also 'feels' underslotted, as putting a little -to-hit in it will dramatically increase your survival at early levels, and provide a decent reason not to worry about getting over 35% defense except in rare circumstance. In fact, it kinda makes shadow meld a big old honking waste of a power.
Have you considered willpower?

Can you invest in a purple or a winter set? ONE winter set in a melee attack is absolutely worth it, and so would a single purple set.

Tell you what. If you are cool with it, I'd like to take a crack at your build. I have played both claws and Rad armor a LOT (although only together as a Brute) but I like exemplar builds and would like to try a bit of a changed focus aimed at improving your damage, ditching the need for hasten, and improving your overall survivability with fewer 'oh crap' clicks that only refresh every couple of minutes. Also, if You are cool with it, also let me know your character's 'concept' in order to help pick choices to fit in your theme.

Edited by Frostweaver

Okay, I got bored and repurposed my claws/Bio Scrapper as a Claws/Rad, because the playstyle and strengths are actually very similar in the long run.

There are a lot of play tips involved, so bear with me please, after the build.

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(25), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(3), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(43)
Level 2: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(5), Ags-ResDam(5), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(7)
Level 6: Spin -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(23)
Level 8: Follow Up -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(9), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam(11), Ags-Psi/Status(11), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(27)
Level 12: Slash -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Acc/Rchg(15), Hct-Dam%(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37)
Level 14: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 16: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(33), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(33), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(29)
Level 18: Radiation Therapy -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Absorb%(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31), Ksm-ToHit+(31)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(40)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29), Prv-Heal(36)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Shockwave -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(37), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(37), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(39), OvrFrc-End/Rech(39)
Level 35: Ground Zero -- Obl-Dmg/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(43)
Level 38: Focus -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(40), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 41: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 47: Spring Attack -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Rchg(48), Obl-%Dam(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(25)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 50: Pyronic Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 47: Quick Form
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Rebirth Core Epiphany
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment
------------

This build does NOT have hasten. It does not need it... Most of the single target attacks recycle so quickly than you can just sorta pick two you are fond of and cycle them with Follow-up and you are golden, and if you need to for exemplar purposes, you can easily swap CJ and slash or weave and slash to give yourself a heavier single target attack chain at 18/22.

On Auto-powers: in teams, it is HARD to get an st attack off right in the beginning, with everyone throwing around AOE's. Also, mitigation support tends to be a lot better. In a team setting, I tend to put follow-up on auto so that I can race in and get that nice damage/accuracy buff right in the beginning, so I can follow up with an aoe and clear the stuff that the Blaster's aoe's left behind. Solo, however, mitigation is vastly more in my court and I have time to work my attack chain for maximum efficiency, so I put particle shielding on auto instead. When I am solo pushing the damage cap with reds, follow-up is sometimes just a waste of time.

Spring Attack: I know it is an unpopular choice, but it allows you to put yourself right smack dab in the middle of a spawn without worrying about 'hang time' from stage-diving on packed mobs. It also is one of the two tools I use to utterly crack an Alpha, (The other being, obviously, shockwave) and, because of it's recharge time and aoe, it virtually guarantees a +100 10 second recharge boost every time you use it.  Also, it's 'hero landing' which, while unpractical and murder on the knees, is incredibly cool. It also does a decent 250 damage right off the bat, which, when paired with almost guaranteed Knockdown, is a pretty good way to start a fight.

Defense: Defense isn't capped, although it's pretty close. When paired with beta Decay's -5% to-hit, Stuff whiffs a LOT. You DO, however, have QUITE decent resists. The only thing you have to watch out for specifically is Rikti monkeys (and yes, the idiot clockworks in Unai Kemen's mission chain) and Seers. There's a hole, specifically, to ranged (not aoe) Psi attacks, and closing it would have meant too many cuts elsewhere. If you are going to face a horde of pure ranged psi characters that you cannot get into melee with, pop a purple. Or don't... ranged psi attacks don't tend to be that huge, and you have a LOT of regen, heal, and absorb. Your resistances are mostly sick, though, rubbing against the Scrapper Cap.

Farming: The character isn't designed to Farm, although it can fire farm as easily as any character that lacks burn. That being said, though, everyone likes doing a little extra farming for recipes, loot, and especially vet level/incarnate rewards. This build can do it better than just about anyone that is not a dedicated fire farmer. Spin is SCREAMINGLY destructive, and you can play games with patrols that most fire farmers would be herding into a pack to deal with. There is a bit of -res, though, so expect about half the spawn to go running off and then running back if they survive your initial chain... but hey, that's what shockwave is for, right?

Exemplar: Strike and Slash are literally the two best DPS attacks in the game. Even exemped down to level 8 you should still have access to both. You also keep access to spin and follow up, which provides more DPS than firey aura's burn.  You keep your status protecting, You also have many powers at the earliest possible time to get them.

Not much to tell other than that... It's the "Kitten Death from Above" build.

• Like 1

Thank you for the build.  I appreciate the time that went into making it. 

I was about to reply to your previous post, but you jumped ahead of me there a bit...  😋

Also, thanks for including play-style suggestions.  Those are always good to know. 

My only concern would be Overwhelming Force in Shockwave, which according to the thread below, is proving problematic.  Have you not found that to be the case?

Yep, every once in a while you get KB instead of KD. This is a problem for brutes, because their taunt aura tends to keep mobs close. Scrapper mobs run and return constantly though, which is why farming is so much more of a problem... but extra occasional KB is no more of a problem than mobs occasionally running... It sucks, but scrappers are not great for aggro.That being said, however, Shockwave is an alpha breaker, not a chain staple. 

But then, this is for you. Even a hint of uncontrolled KB can make teams give you the stinkeye, especially if it's a boss. Let's fix it.

Hmmm....

You know what? I am going to totally admit you have a point. It can complicate things. I don't worry about it on my claws/bio, but if you underslot shockwave with Apoc +5's and give it two procs you can slide both force feedback AND sudden acceleration in there. That frees up a slot that you can dump into focus for the +6 s/l resist bonus, and because of overcapping you have the leeway to reslot tough, Proton, and Alpha with Unbreakable Guard.

That brings your s/l defense up to 39%, which, with decay, is softcap and slows down your reliance on your heal . It also cranks your energy/neg resist a bit higher and gives you slightly better end management.

Thanks for the Ideas, it DOES make the build better, especially for exemplar teaming.

I will admit it. I was thinking like Farmer. Kismet speeds up farming +4's a minor amount, but in normal and incarnate content it becomes slightly less important. How's this look?

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(25), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31)
Level 1: Alpha Barrier -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(3), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-ResDam(43)
Level 2: Gamma Boost -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 4: Proton Armor -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(7)
Level 6: Spin -- SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(9), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(23)
Level 8: Follow Up -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(9), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(13), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 10: Fallout Shelter -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), Ags-ResDam(11), Ags-Psi/Status(11), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(27), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 12: Slash -- Hct-Dmg/Rchg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Hct-Acc/Rchg(15), Hct-Dam%(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37)
Level 14: Kick -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 16: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(33), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(33), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(17), GldArm-3defTpProc(29)
Level 18: Radiation Therapy -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(19), Prv-Heal/Rchg(19), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(39), Prv-Absorb%(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 22: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(31)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(40)
Level 26: Eviscerate -- SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(A), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 28: Particle Shielding -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(29), Prv-Heal(31)
Level 30: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Shockwave -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(37), Rgn-Dmg(37)
Level 35: Ground Zero -- Obl-Dmg/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(43)
Level 38: Focus -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(39), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(40), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 41: Tactics -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(46)
Level 44: Super Jump -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 47: Spring Attack -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Rchg(48), Obl-%Dam(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50)
Level 49: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(25)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 50: Pyronic Radial Final Judgement
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 47: Quick Form
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
Level 50: Rebirth Core Epiphany
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment
------------

Creating a build is a collaborative effort 🙂 This one is getting tweaked until it screams. Thanks for the feedback to your feedback, It led to a better idea.

Edited by Frostweaver
  • Like 2