Non-Combat Teleport Menu

An easy to navigate menu to consolidate non-combat TP powers. Installation instructions in the file!

All teleports that required you to click a location before activation (Ouroboros, Assemble the Team, Recall Friend, etc.) are now 1 button press thanks to the nifty new i25 command (powexec_location). Enjoy!

// Teleport Menu
// Version 20191023.01
// Changelog:
//  - 20191023.01
//     - Initial release
//     - Implemented "tp-menu", a compact menu of in-game teleports
//
// Simple menu to consolidate all of the non combat tp's. Customize the menu to your liking.
//
// Installation instructions:
//
// (1) Save this file (tp-menu.mnu) in your game's directory, in .\data\texts\English\menus\ .
//     For example: If your game is installed at C:\CoH\ then the menu needs to reside at C:\CoH\data\texts\English\menus\tp-menu.mnu
//
// (2) Restart or open City of Heroes. Paste the following macro to create the menu button:
//     /macro TP "popmenu tp-menu"
//
// Questions?
// Author: heywoods#8172 (Discord) @heywoods (in-game)

image.png.e62f939b26d30c6655a2930de973a464.png

tp-menu.mnu

Edited by heywoods1230
  • Like 2

Also with a teleporting toon, thanks muchly!

May I humbly suggest something along these lines:

/macro_image "Teleportation_TeleportFriend" "Teleport Menu"  "popmenu tp-menu"

(Can't check right now, but should work, and give a little polish to your fine menu!)

Would it be difficult to add the Translocation power (comes free with Mystic Flight from the Sorcery Pool)? That way I could visit the Gull and lose the 'toaster popup' power tray.

BTW, as a Teleport lover, I find Mystic Flight to be the best personal teleport power. I need to see if Zephyr enhancements added to MF carry over to boost Translocation range.

Edited by DoctorDitko

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

15 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

Would it be difficult to add the Translocation power (comes free with Mystic Flight from the Sorcery Pool)? That way I could visit the Gull and lose the 'toaster popup' power tray.

You can add it yourself. Popmenus are plain text. Just open the mnu file with your preferred text editor. You will have to re-launch the game if it's open, as popmenus are loaded with the client.

• Like 1

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

22 hours ago, DoctorDitko said:

/macro_image "SorceryPool_Translocation" "Translocation" "powexec_location camera:max translocation"

Copy and paste this into your chat thing. It'll put a translocation power icon in your power tray that when you click it sends you where you're facing. You can change the last bit to "powexec translocation" if you want it to work with normal clicks.

Edited by Gulbasaur
  • Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

I use a menuing system similar to this, please use anything that helps:

Menu TeleTransPortals
    {
        Title "Recall Friend"
        Option "silent &1" "powexecname Recall Friend"
        Option "tell &2" "tell $target, I am teleporting you to my location$$powexecname Recall Friend"
        Option "team &3" "team teleporting $target to my location$$powexecname Recall Friend"
        Option "league &4" "league teleporting $target to my location$$powexecname Recall Friend"    
        Divider
        Title "Assemble Team"
        Option "silent &5" "powexecname Assemble The Team"
        Option "team &6" "team assembling the team$$powexecname Assemble The Team"
        Divider
        Title "Portals"

Option "Pocket D &VIP Pass" "powexecname Pocket D VIP Pass"
        Option "&Base Teleporter" "powexecname Base Transporter"
        Option "&Mission Transporter" "powexecname Mission Transporter"
        Option "&Ouroboros Portal" "powexecname Ouroboros Portal"
        Option "Team Teleport" "team Summoning Team Teleport to this location$$powexecname Power:Prestige Travel.Team Transporter"
        Divider
        Title "Prompts"
    `    Option "&Tp Prompt ON" "optionset promptteamteleport 1"
        Option "`TP Prompt O&FF" "optionset promptteamteleport 0"
    }

I can't tell if the Prompts section is depreciated or not with Homecoming. It certainly worked on Live. I just haven't spent enough time  playing with it to be sure.

• Like 1