Doom's Kheldian Builds [ARCHIVED] No further updates.

Doomrider

13 hours ago, Zepp said:

Also remember, binds work in reverse order (right to left). So it is actually better to do HumanPower$$ToggleOff$$ToggleOff than the other way around to drop out of forms into a human form power.

Also, you can keybind number keys...

True, they do work right to left and that is best practice as the power on the right gets checked first. If it were any other AT, or I was using a bind or macro to switch between toggles, I would insist that the right to left order is maintained.

However, for using binds or macros to drop out of forms to use human powers (or vise versa), binds/macros with the opposite order still work fine and still require 2 key strokes to activate (one to drop out of form, another to activate the power).

For instance... regarding the Eclipse bind per my last post; even though the human form power is on right of the bind string, I can't use Eclipse in Nova or Dwarf anyway (obviously) so it doesn't fire but it still detoggles either form power on 1st key stroke dropping you into human form, the 2nd keystroke fires Eclipse. 

I've found the same to be true even if you're trying to utilize a form power while in human form.

Both /macro NBLAST "powexec_name dark nova blast$$powexec_toggleon dark nova"

and

/macro NBLAST "powexec_togglon dark nova$$powexec_name dark nova blast"

operate much the same way, snapping you from human into (and out of) nova for a split second, allowing you to fire off dark nova blast while visually in human form. This of course, still requires 2 key strokes.

As for keybinding number keys, sure if you want. I don't really recommend but ymmv.
I typically use 1-4 for main attack chain keys, 5 for Dwarf Taunt
Q,E,R,T,C,V for other utility powers, self buffs, longer defensive cooldowns etc.
alt 1-4 for other aoes, 5 for Quasar
ctrl 1-5 for additional utlity space.

I only currently use crtl+1 for Black Dwarf Heal. Using THAT from human form via a macro is crazy strong as it will still scale with Dwarf's larger HP pool... but I didn't tell you that...🤫

• 1 month later

Doomrider, do you have an updated build for your tri form ? Or is it still the same as it was in 2019? Going to farm a load of inf and level a warshade for the first time.

love the visuals, worried all this macro business will scare me off.

can you post the ones used for this build ? 

Cheers.

On 1/20/2021 at 3:47 PM, Doomrider said:

True, they do work right to left and that is best practice as the power on the right gets checked first. If it were any other AT, or I was using a bind or macro to switch between toggles, I would insist that the right to left order is maintained.

However, for using binds or macros to drop out of forms to use human powers (or vise versa), binds/macros with the opposite order still work fine and still require 2 key strokes to activate (one to drop out of form, another to activate the power).

For instance... regarding the Eclipse bind per my last post; even though the human form power is on right of the bind string, I can't use Eclipse in Nova or Dwarf anyway (obviously) so it doesn't fire but it still detoggles either form power on 1st key stroke dropping you into human form, the 2nd keystroke fires Eclipse. 

I've found the same to be true even if you're trying to utilize a form power while in human form.

Both /macro NBLAST "powexec_name dark nova blast$$powexec_toggleon dark nova"

and

/macro NBLAST "powexec_togglon dark nova$$powexec_name dark nova blast"

operate much the same way, snapping you from human into (and out of) nova for a split second, allowing you to fire off dark nova blast while visually in human form. This of course, still requires 2 key strokes.

As for keybinding number keys, sure if you want. I don't really recommend but ymmv.
I typically use 1-4 for main attack chain keys, 5 for Dwarf Taunt
Q,E,R,T,C,V for other utility powers, self buffs, longer defensive cooldowns etc.
alt 1-4 for other aoes, 5 for Quasar
ctrl 1-5 for additional utlity space.

I only currently use crtl+1 for Black Dwarf Heal. Using THAT from human form via a macro is crazy strong as it will still scale with Dwarf's larger HP pool... but I didn't tell you that...🤫

Can you copy paste your macros for the tri form WS please ? And has the build changed since 2019 

3 hours ago, PhoenixV117 said:

Doomrider, do you have an updated build for your tri form ? Or is it still the same as it was in 2019? Going to farm a load of inf and level a warshade for the first time.

love the visuals, worried all this macro business will scare me off.

can you post the ones used for this build ? 

Cheers.

The builds are still viable as posted. I've gone through a lot of iterations of my own build and do so fairly often so I don't generally post those here as it change too often.

I did see your comment about having a tw/bio from your other thread and how you're struggling to find something else that will compare to that performance. 
If that is the case, I'm going to stop you while you're ahead.
While WS has pretty decent aoe damage output, the single target damage will pale in comparison to most scrappers and TW is no exception.
Getting similar or better performance out a TW/BIO will be 10x easier there than doing it on a WS, plain and simple. That and you'll have a much easier time soloing AV's on a TW/BIO; soloing them on a WS requires lore pets, daggers and procs out the ying-yang and even then it's a slog.

I don't recommend WS or PB to people looking for pure power comparative with other meta combos as it usually ends up in frustration, especially if you are not intimately familiar with the classes already, which is generally what my builds are more catered towards. Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear, but I am just being honest.

That being said, if I mistaken in any of this, feel free to correct me and I can provide you with some the more common/useful binds and macros for shades.

2 hours ago, Doomrider said:

The builds are still viable as posted. I've gone through a lot of iterations of my own build and do so fairly often so I don't generally post those here as it change too often.

I did see your comment about having a tw/bio from your other thread and how you're struggling to find something else that will compare to that performance. 
If that is the case, I'm going to stop you while you're ahead.
While WS has pretty decent aoe damage output, the single target damage will pale in comparison to most scrappers and TW is no exception.
Getting similar or better performance out a TW/BIO will be 10x easier there than doing it on a WS, plain and simple. That and you'll have a much easier time soloing AV's on a TW/BIO; soloing them on a WS requires lore pets, daggers and procs out the ying-yang and even then it's a slog.

I don't recommend WS or PB to people looking for pure power comparative with other meta combos as it usually ends up in frustration, especially if you are not intimately familiar with the classes already, which is generally what my builds are more catered towards. Sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear, but I am just being honest.

That being said, if I mistaken in any of this, feel free to correct me and I can provide you with some the more common/useful binds and macros for shades.

What I meant was, I made the mistake of already now having a maxed out tw bio at like vet level 150

im hoping the enjoyability factor of the WS will compensate for the sheer OPness of the scrapper. I love how the WS looks and have just levelled one to 50

im now looking at which build to use, I’m fine with using macros to form shift, but I’d need them to copy and paste 😛

i usually play in teams anyway and don’t solo.

thanks for the quick reply.

i was thinking of just using the tri form WS build you posted, so you think this is still the best build to go for? I see it said it’s the one you currently use but that was two years ago nearly 😛.

4 hours ago, PhoenixV117 said:

What I meant was, I made the mistake of already now having a maxed out tw bio at like vet level 150

im hoping the enjoyability factor of the WS will compensate for the sheer OPness of the scrapper. I love how the WS looks and have just levelled one to 50

im now looking at which build to use, I’m fine with using macros to form shift, but I’d need them to copy and paste 😛

i usually play in teams anyway and don’t solo.

thanks for the quick reply.

i was thinking of just using the tri form WS build you posted, so you think this is still the best build to go for? I see it said it’s the one you currently use but that was two years ago nearly 😛.

Fair enough. I'll need to get back to you on binds/macros when I get a bit of time to sit down and do a small write up. I will post here in response when I can.

Yeah I don't use that exact build anymore, but it's still a great build. It helps shore up some of the weaknesses of WS by supplementing some additional ST damage into Dwarf Form through procs and additionally lets you utilize Dwarf Form when mezzed (like normal) but without losing too much damage in the process. The added s/l defense isn't totally necessary but it is really nice for exemping below 33 when you don't have eclipse, allowing you can soft cap s/l defense with 1 small purple inspiration.

1 hour ago, Doomrider said:

Fair enough. I'll need to get back to you on binds/macros when I get a bit of time to sit down and do a small write up. I will post here in response when I can.

Yeah I don't use that exact build anymore, but it's still a great build. It helps shore up some of the weaknesses of WS by supplementing some additional ST damage into Dwarf Form through procs and additionally lets you utilize Dwarf Form when mezzed (like normal) but without losing too much damage in the process. The added s/l defense isn't totally necessary but it is really nice for exemping below 33 when you don't have eclipse, allowing you can soft cap s/l defense with 1 small purple inspiration.

If you could send the one you use more recently that would be great. Noticed there was 2 Armageddon chance for fire damages in this one you posted and don’t know what to swap one for. I always feel better knowing somethings the latest version 😛 cheers again

12 hours ago, Doomrider said:

Regarding AVs, I've been doing the Shadow Shard TFs solo with a Def based build for my WS. (I got a lot of help from analyzing Doom's builds)

Don't underestimate the power of Temp Power Summons along with your Lore pets.

A Shivan is unbelievably helpful in a pinch.

Edited by PluckySidekick
Clarity

On 3/3/2021 at 6:16 AM, Doomrider said:

Part 2.) Build and tactics.
Doom's Changling build 03.02.2021 - Warshade (Umbral Blast).mxd

This build will look similar to my previous submissions but has a few distinct differences.
1) Our attack chain will revolve around Dark Nova Blast, Black Dwarf Smite, Gravity Well and Black Dwarf Mire.
2) We are only running 21% s/l defense in this version. We make up for that a bit by running Power Transfer: Chance for heal in both Nova and Dwarf forms as well as our Health passive.

Okay, so why do we run a shifting chain? It sounds like a lot of work and it will look silly.
Well, the macros will take care of the work part with practice, but yes, sometimes it does look silly but shifting into different forms every 1.5-3 seconds has it's advantages and it lends itself to the name of the build. You are constantly changing forms, and I do mean constantly. 
This takes the all-forms-at-all-times mantra, and puts it on steroids. 

Advantages come in part with the slotting. Bottom line; you're going to want to weave Dark Nova Blast(s) in-between every other attack when focusing a Single Target.

Here's the why and how it works but first the chain:

Essentially it is Black Dwarf Mire -> Dark Nova Blast -> Black Dwarf Smite -> Dark Nova Blast -> Gravity Well -> Repeat. 
You will weave in Nova Aoe's, Gravitic, Quasar, etc. as the situation dictates, but this chain will be your core attack chain.

Okay, now the why and how:

We slot Power Transfer: Chance for Heal, Performance Shifter: chance for Endurance and Gaussian's: Chance for build-up in our Nova Form.
- While the latter 2 do not have a great proc chance under normal circumstances as they are both 1 ppm, the frequency in which we will roll for these procs to fire while using this chain will push their usefulness up a fair bit. That being said I have had instances of Gaussian's double stacking during my attack chain so it can be quite potent and it will help give us some added burst through bonus damage which is especially useful in instances where we cannot saturate our Mires, lessening our reliance on bodies further.

So because the chain is shifting in and out of Nova, we're essentially granting our build a chance of rolling each of these 3 procs everytime we fire our Dark Nova Blast macro.
How? Each time we fire that macro, the Nova Form toggle triggers off and on behind the scenes.

What this does is gives us a chance for the build up, a chance for 10% endurance return and a 54 hp heal, again roughly every 1.5 - 3 seconds. This may not seem like much, but the more aggressive you play, the more these will proc. 

Why power transfer? 54 hp is whatever Doom, I can just heal full off of these bodies with Stygian?

Sure, but what if there are no bodies?
Because we also slot Power Transfer in our Dwarf form toggle and our Stamina passive, we now we get a good chance for that 54 hp heal, nearly every attack we make in our chain. Meanwhile the power transfer proc in Stamina is running behind the scenes, along with Panacea in Health, checking every 10 seconds with a very good proc rate granting us about 108 hp every 10 seconds when both Panacea and PT fire.

It's hard to properly emphasize how useful this can be, but to use a personal example: 
I ran Power Transfer similarly on my Peacebringer and was able to solo a pylon with zero defense in my build, without really needing to use any my active heals, just the passive heals I was getting from the PT procs while doing my chain. EVEN DESPITE THE LIGHTFORM CRASH(S), I could still sustain myself. 

Another trick for helping us to sustain without bodies is going to be our Black Dwarf Drain macro.

Yes this is a trick actually. When the macro is used timely, it will pop you in and out Dwarf Form and back to Human but firing the Black Dwarf Drain attack.

Why is this a big deal? Because Black Dwarf Drain scales with Dwarf HP and has a much higher base value heal than human form Drain Essence and you get that huge heal applied to your HUMAN HP BAR.

Combine this with a heal boosting alpha like Vigor or Spiritual Core, this turns Black Dwarf Drain into a 400 HP heal every 5-6 seconds, not to mention you will likely trigger PT proc making that a 454 HP total return, which is crazy. Most Warshades in human form are going to average 1200-1400 hp. So you're getting nearly 1/3 of your health back when needed, from a live target. Again, no bodies required.

End of Part 2.

That generally covers the basics of the build. If there is more interest in this sort of thing I can get into more advanced tactics, but that's about all the gas I have left in the tank for tonight.

Looks good, I’ll get on building it and sorting the macros when I’ve finished work, cheers for all that very in-depth 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Okay...I made it and got all the enhancements, and it’s so fun, cheers dude 10/10 

Edited by PhoenixV117
  • Thanks 1

• 10 months later

Here's one from Doom's vault of kheld builds... One for the less proc inclined.

Conventional Human Warshade

Build highlights:
32.5+ def to melee/ranged
Decent base recovery
- 170% global recharge
- Perma Eclipse
- Moderate resists w/ 1 target eclipse 

75/46/46/40/40/28/28.
Build not reliant on alpha choice (pick whichever you wish)

Doom's Conventional Human Warshade - Umbral Blast - Umbral Aura 09.18.2020.mxd

Edited by Doomrider

• Doomrider changed the title to Doom's Kheldian Builds [Last updated 01.18.2022]

Doom's Endgame (Incarnate) Human Peacebringer

Doom's endgame Humanbringer - Peacebringer (Luminous Blast).mxd
427478669_HumanbringerEndgameMidsBuild.thumb.png.c2911f5d59d5a6d6b469ce67ffae2f53.png
763850489_Humanbringerendgamestats.png.b238679ce5985b98c147b6d290a8d111.png

Features:

- 32.5 (ish) s/l defense 
- minimal toggles 
- Full proc chain (Gleaming - Radiant - CP) for max ST dps.
- 65% slow / -recharge resistance
- 42% psi res
- 2k HP w/ passive accolades
- Perma LF
- We take Unleash Potential for another LotG mule but also to push our s/l and melee defense to softcap for 1 minute bursts.
Which will work well in no-insp difficulties.
- High FFB uptime, Higher +tohit and more global recharge than shown in the totals due to CP being intergral to our attack chain.

Incarnates: (not toggled in the build file attached)
Alpha - Musc Radial 
Destiny - Ageless Core (more recharge and to cushion against end drain)
Hybrid - Assault Core (solo) Assault Radial (when teaming w/ a kin)
Interface - Reactive Radial (solo general play), Degenerative Core (solo vs hard targets), Spectral while on teams for Neg dmg and to limit chance of over stacking Reactive or Degen.
Judgement - Any
Lore - Any

Edited by Doomrider
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 1/19/2022 at 9:30 AM, Doomrider said:

Doom's Endgame (Incarnate) Human Peacebringer

Doom's endgame Humanbringer - Peacebringer (Luminous Blast).mxd

Features:

- 32.5 (ish) s/l defense 
- minimal toggles 
- Full proc chain (Gleaming - Radiant - CP) for max ST dps.
- 65% slow / -recharge resistance
- 42% psi res
- 2k HP w/ passive accolades
- Perma LF
- We take Unleash Potential for another LotG mule but also to push our s/l and melee defense to softcap for 1 minute bursts.
Which will work well in no-insp difficulties.
- High FFB uptime, Higher +tohit and more global recharge than shown in the totals due to CP being intergral to our attack chain.

Incarnates: (not toggled in the build file attached)
Alpha - Musc Radial 
Destiny - Ageless Core (more recharge and to cushion against end drain)
Hybrid - Assault Core (solo) Assault Radial (when teaming w/ a kin)
Interface - Reactive Radial (solo general play), Degenerative Core (solo vs hard targets), Spectral while on teams for Neg dmg and to limit chance of over stacking Reactive or Degen.
Judgement - Any
Lore - Any

Doom! I tried an all human Peacebringer, but mine came out underwhelming. I know you have the Mids link, but Mids isn’t jiving with my Mac right now. Would you mind copy and pasting your build to this thread? Would love to give another all human PB a shot.

29 minutes ago, StriderIV said:

Doom! I tried an all human Peacebringer, but mine came out underwhelming. I know you have the Mids link, but Mids isn’t jiving with my Mac right now. Would you mind copy and pasting your build to this thread? Would love to give another all human PB a shot.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.1.2.5
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Doom's endgame Humanbringer: Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Force of Will
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye

• (A) Superior Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal

Level 1: Incandescence

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%
  • (13) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)
  • (48) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance
  • (48) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance

Level 2: Gleaming Blast

• (A) Gladiator's Javelin - Accuracy/Damage
  • (3) Gladiator's Javelin - Chance of Damage(Toxic)
  • (3) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (5) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (5) Explosive Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (9) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 4: Essence Boost

• (A) Panacea - Heal/Endurance
  • (37) Panacea - Endurance/Recharge
  • (37) Panacea - Heal/Recharge
  • (40) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Panacea - Heal
  • (50) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance

Level 6: Radiant Strike

• (A) Gladiator's Strike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (7) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (9) Touch of Death - Chance of Damage(Negative)
  • (11) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (11) Achilles' Heel - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 8: Boxing

• (A) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage
  • (43) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Superior Blistering Cold - Damage/Endurance/Accuracy/RechargeTime

Level 10: Kick

• (A) Kinetic Combat - Accuracy/Damage
  • (45) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance
  • (45) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Kinetic Combat - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 12: Inner Light

• (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up
  • (13) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 14: Luminous Detonation

• (A) Superior Frozen Blast - Accuracy/Damage
  • (15) Superior Frozen Blast - Damage/Endurance
  • (15) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy)
  • (17) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (17) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (21) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown

Level 16: Cross Punch

• (A) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage
  • (21) Superior Avalanche - Damage/Endurance
  • (23) Explosive Strike - Chance for Smashing Damage
  • (23) Eradication - Chance for Energy Damage
  • (25) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage
  • (25) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff

Level 18: Weave

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (19) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (19) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (48) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage

Level 20: Hasten

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (31) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 22: Reform Essence

• (A) Panacea - Heal/Endurance
  • (33) Panacea - Endurance/Recharge
  • (33) Panacea - Heal/Recharge
  • (36) Panacea - Heal
  • (37) Panacea - Heal/Endurance/Recharge

Level 24: Weaken Resolve

• (A) Empty

Level 26: Solar Flare

• (A) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage
  • (27) Superior Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (27) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown
  • (29) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (29) Touch of Lady Grey - Chance for Negative Damage
  • (31) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

Level 28: Mighty Leap

• (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%)

Level 30: Unleash Potential

• (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed
  • (31) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Recharge
  • (33) Red Fortune - Defense/Recharge

Level 32: Dawn Strike

• (A) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment
  • (34) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (34) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (36) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown

Level 35: Maneuvers

• (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance
  • (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense
  • (42) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Endurance/Recharge

Level 38: Light Form

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (39) Unbreakable Guard - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (39) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (50) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance

Level 41: Tactics

• (A) Rectified Reticle - Increased Perception

Level 44: Vengeance

Level 47: Shining Shield

• (A) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance

Level 49: Quantum Maneuvers

• (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)

Level 1: Cosmic Balance 

Level 1: Brawl
  • Thanks 1

I was so intrigued with the lack of Incandescent Strike on that Human-Only build I decided to roll a new character and level up with it. I didn't realize Cross Punch was a formidable attack. The cone is kind of short but I'm at 25 now and it's serviceable. Got a couple of procs built in already and they're showing results. This will be my first procs build also. 

• 3 months later

HI all, 

i have been away a while and stumbled across this thread and i do really like my shade which is fresh incarnate now. When i started looking for any decent Human focused builds, i read through that thread here and took some inspiraton on what power circle, what is important and what not, but is there a build which is affordable and not around 800 mil influence?

I am able and willing to put in, lets say 200/250 mil in it, but cannot afford more yet (and hate farming).

If any of you could point me to a build like that, i would really appreciate your help. 

Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

On 5/1/2022 at 4:58 AM, Radeon said:

HI all, 

i have been away a while and stumbled across this thread and i do really like my shade which is fresh incarnate now. When i started looking for any decent Human focused builds, i read through that thread here and took some inspiraton on what power circle, what is important and what not, but is there a build which is affordable and not around 800 mil influence?

I am able and willing to put in, lets say 200/250 mil in it, but cannot afford more yet (and hate farming).

If any of you could point me to a build like that, i would really appreciate your help. 

Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

Doom's Budget Human Warshade - 30 30 MR def.mxd

If I was running a Human Shade on a tight budget, this is probably something I would run.
It does have the -2- Kheld ATO sets and a panacea. But no other pvp or purple io's. 
ATO price wise are not too bad to buy un-catalyzed. Then you can catalyze them yourself as catalysts drop frequently enough you shouldnt have to purchase them.

Recharge:
We take Spiritual Core Alpha to tighten up our recharge which should get us to near perma Hasten, Eclipse, etc. 
Cross Punch's recharge boost and FFB in Dark Det will help shore up the last bit.

End Consumption & Defense:
Reasonable net end gain of 1.9 (Human Shades are an end hog) as we use minimal toggles to achieve 30 melee/range defense.
1 small purple insp will get you just a hair below softcap.

Special notes:
- Passive Accolades are turned on so HP and Endurance recovery will be slightly less until you get those.

- I have boosted some IO's across the build to shore up enhancement values so keep an eye out for those.
I didn't include boosters within the budget seeing as you can also acquire those with Reward Merits just from running task forces, etc.

- Gravity Well slotting probably looks really strange. I wanted a set that would give us a global recharge bonus, a damage proc, reason able enhancement values and do

all that in a 5 pcs so we could put a hold proc at the end.
In my own build I use the Blistering Cold hold proc in mine and it can be real handy to get that 1 shot hold on a pesky boss. 
The lockdown proc here will do the same but won't go off as frequently as the Blistering Cold but lockdown is much cheaper.

- There are no added travel powers. Build tried to squeeze everything performance wise out. You could drop a utility (shadow slip, rez, etc) and fit one in if you really wanted to.

- All aoe powers have the knockback converted to knockdown.

LAST SPECIAL NOTE:

Converters are your best friend when it comes to sticking to a budget. Have a bunch of reward merits across alts but not enough liquid inf to fund that new build?
USE CONVERTERS. This even works with Luck of the Gamblers. You can buy cheaper Red Fortune recipes, craft them and convert with a good chance to get a LotG.
After that you can convert with in that named recipe to get the pcs you need.
This also works for any ATOs.
I often use converters to turn a neglected alt's IO's into the ones I need for a new one. I play very very casually, and dont farm and still manage to churn a new build out every now and then.

Edited by Doomrider
  • Like 2

I don't know what to say. I never expected that you would create the build from scratch on my request nor that anyone would do it that quickly and put in explanation as well. 

Thank. you. very. much.

P.S.: And i will have a deeep look into converters. I think i have around 90+ characters, 25+ 50ies but never converted anything 🙂

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Radeon said:

I don't know what to say. I never expected that you would create the build from scratch on my request nor that anyone would do it that quickly and put in explanation as well. 

Thank. you. very. much.

P.S.: And i will have a deeep look into converters. I think i have around 90+ characters, 25+ 50ies but never converted anything 🙂

No problem. I just did it while I had my morning coffee. It's a consequence of making too many kheld builds, it's mostly reflexive.

Start with looking into converters cause that's a game changer for affording builds. 

You can do the same thing with purple recipes. Some of the cheaper ones like the stun and confuse purples you can buy for much cheaper on the AH than the dmg sets. Then craft and convert until you get the set type you want, then convert again to get the specific pieces.

You may find you are richer than you think.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2019 at 6:53 AM, Doomrider said:

Human form shade 32.5 s/l/f/c/e/n defense

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1619&c=783&a=1566&f=HEX&dc=78DA6594CB4F135114C6EFB453B1A53C4A5B5A5EEDD002050AA50535F115544810848882BA32CD0083544B6928A024C657427C9B28B235AE8CEF950FDCB8E1CFD08D71E50274EDA61EEE77A01369D2FCCE7C731EF79E7BCF0C5DE975BEEFBBD92D94D29EB49ECB25CFE9B3B9297DC2281A194F199971C32A84087475C6F66AA38B5963429B30268D4CCED0A6E6A7F58C065772096EC5254F4E6E3AA4168CD899E9B1593D9D3C4679E702DBEF7B8DFFDE1F9D9FD585637866261D1BC91AC6449934070D72A69054D6259F87F44C2A3B9FD6E7523319E796473695B920FC543E4EFF5B4EC1BFBC4DBC558548A8C2F21254DF305F838E7760F815385F8815A2D32AB505D214D6141F5975AA08D15EAD52CC2BD6A8907EF5CC25F2B7717D5BC222B55D71663BB83BC6EC001D6DA8E5A2BC45C86B29F292E15785B39C98B00BA707AC261F3BF25BED5388F7A7C1FA4BCC8BE01D5A4BB1E290F98AD750A3F22B582BD76B178BE453C2354B366BD2BB52AE59CA356F934F196AAA6583E855F900F30458F103792B9650FB1EC5B8B80FAE15F8543F06B5A7DCF77EF8363CC173C332789962DD5893EA7E06CDD3CDEBDFB0C833D07E812DEBE0558AF1CA93CA0BEF32F2DE25CDC76BF0F911EFF782D551F8D426E9754415811738DB408555F23EC556716CD53E826A15DA2ACE3812428E168E695DA45C6E22EFFD1AC5D660FDA286631F9056C7F9EABE604F8155DEF747B0E91318F90CB67C001F526C90FB1F3C0EAD75086CEB67F6A076DB11F011C584B85EE830B4F021B07D3FF300D87190F913B96E506CA36293F51A438AEC4F53709376D1548FE7880676AC58E41DB94E31CDDCFF669E8530DDD528CF4EF43B6A582A8588B11663BF4AF28BF33CC5F90E26F8EED5AADB336915C38410ADFB149818619E0635E92BD7906F554DB39CA79F88EF50123B94AE1DCA9E1DCA8059A9C14D18346B76EC7458357D3964A4BD9CBE1B50F2A3EAF61C2B76EE8DE71BB84E23ABF0FD51C2E8D1EF82A62803E8BDE52C7AB561F66F86FF1FB3A661D69FBB095CBFCD53B0FB7C057B2D54B0871D723FD23E6FB275933D66B2FFD2D9265033FF0FD16CF757

32.5+ to typed def s/l/f/c/e/n instead of positionals (softcapped w/ 1 small purple inspiration)
Perma Eclipse

132.5% global recharge (hasten's bonus included) 
Hasten can be made perma easily with an aggressive playstyle. Gravitic Emanation procs FFB basically upon nearly every activation (even against Single Targets).Dark Det can also be cycled on cooldown to keep the 100% recharge bonus up fairly regularly. 
All AoE KB is converted to KD except Gravitic Emanation
Proc'd out Drain Essence (Doomdrain) and proc'd out Gravitic Emanation.
Has provoke for keeping aggro off Essences.
Burnout because if you haven't tried burnout on a shade, you really ought to. Eclipse just missed because someone nuked the mob? No it didn't, burnout. Wanna start this mish with 2 fluffies (up to 4 easily), burnout. You get it...
Better end management for a Human form build since we didn't need to dip in the fightning pool for Weave which also allowed us to take all AoE attacks available to a Human Form only build.

*Small note: The global recharge does look quite low at first glance, but it's actually more manageable than people realize when you leverage things like FFB regularly. I find the proc's uptime is at least 50% or more which will already pushes the recharge into perma hasten territory. We're also taking Agility alpha this time around for the defense bonus but the recharge bonus is also helping.

Cant seem to get this build to download, is anyone able to send it to me please?

59 minutes ago, WitchofDread said:

Cant seem to get this build to download, is anyone able to send it to me please?

I've removed the data chunk and uploaded the .mxd file directly in that post. Should work now.

EDIT: All other older build data chunks have now been removed and replaced with file links.

Edited by Doomrider

• Doomrider changed the title to Doom's Kheldian Builds [Last updated 05.02.2022]
On 5/1/2022 at 7:47 PM, Doomrider said:

No problem. I just did it while I had my morning coffee. It's a consequence of making too many kheld builds, it's mostly reflexive.

Hi again, i am almost done with preparation now and was going in detail through this build, started the respec already, but then some questions were popping up. 

- is there a kheldian alternative to cross punch? Boxing, Kick and Crosspunch feels so ordinary, i really like being warshade and that feels so less flashy

- do i really not need any shields, like Penumbral Shield, Twilight Shield etc?

Thanks for your help 🙂

Edited by Radeon

7 hours ago, Radeon said:

- is there a kheldian alternative to cross punch? Boxing, Kick and Crosspunch feels so ordinary, i really like being warshade and that feels so less flashy

Not really, unfortunately. Warshade Single Target damage is really lacking, this is even more pronounced on the Human only variant. This is part of the reason I included Cross Punch, but not the only reason.

Cross Punch, when boxing and kick are also taken in the build, will grant you +10% tohit and +10% recharge per enemy hit by the attack. That's in addition to being a pretty good attack even used against single targets, and it takes to damage procs decently as well. That, to me, is what it gives it an edge over other power choices.
Not that it applies to the slotting in this build but, the fact that it also takes Pbaoe IO sets so it has access to Fury of the Gladiator -res and Force Feedback make it very versatile.

Regarding boxing and kick, they are not really USED in the build. Boxing is muling a KC set to round out your S/L/Melee defense, but both are taken so a) they empower Cross Punch and b) we need them as pre-requisites for taking Weave.

All that being said, you could take Essence Drain in lieu of and proc it out if you're looking for more style over substance.
ED does okay dmg w/ procs, but is very lacking without them and costs about twice the end of CP, is a little slower and will only hit 1 target, but will give you some health back.

Alterations to include Essence Drain would look like this:
Doom's Budget Human Warshade - 30 30 MR def (no CP).mxd

7 hours ago, Radeon said:

- do i really not need any shields, like Penumbral Shield, Twilight Shield etc?

Not really no. If you plan on exemping below Eclipse range (sub L35 cotent) then you could look at finding room for Twilight shield if you wish.
Penumbral I don't bother with as fire/cold dmg is not super common. Even if you're exemping, your inherent will be giving you a decent amount of resistances from your teammates and you can use Gravity Shield., even single slotted as it is.

Just finished the respec, built in all sets and it's unfortunately almost not playable. At least for me. I am dying all the time, 10 times more than before, because i am in stun/sleep/hold in their second attack. Malta and Council alike. 

Probably i am doing something wrong, but i don't know that. 

This is the current build situation

image.thumb.png.f4dcdeda49afa12b69c0e2991ca4838a.png

Edited by Radeon