A Fellow Hero Needs Our Help

AngieB

Hi all! I'm @AngieB formerly of the Champion Server. One of my oldest friends from this game has suffered a family tragedy. Last week, her husband, while working on their daughter's Jeep, was severely injured when the vehicle rolled off the ramps and fell on him. The tire ran over his stomach, struck his shoulder and the frame landed on his chest, He shattered the glenoid fossa of the scapula, his humerus, fractured two ribs, and has contusions everywhere. He spent 3 nights in the hospital and, after surgery, was released home to get better. He is the sole financial provider of his family of 9. Boo and PT have their own kids and over the years have opened their homes to several other children who now live with them permanently. PT will need many months of recuperation and occupational therapy before he can even think of going back to work. 

If you can help, anything would be appreciated. Their older daughter started a GoFundMe page if you would like to donate. If you cannot, offer words of encouragement. Thank you so much for your time. 

Angela 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/rfvzr4-medical-expenses-for-my-father

• Like 2