Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Virtue was always home.

I was @Dmystic then too.

Mostly active on the Stalker forums becuase they had so many PvE problems until they became godlike in I24

My main was Nisstyre (NB/SR Stalker)

but I was also frequently on my Warshade Midnight Comet

perhaps some of you had joined the various Strike Forces I lead?

Also if any of you vaguely recall an ITF where a Tanker and a Warshade went to the right while everyone else went to the left please let me know. That was one of my favorite times ever in game.

I was on Virtue too. My character was Lady Talonfist (scrapper), but I also had a few other versions of her (due to powersets). Baroness Abigail, Abigail Talonfist, Lady Abigail...just to name a few :D I'm recreating her on all servers since I'm not sure where the unofficial RP server is. But she'll be around again. :D

@Aerianne Connor here (Nat Katana/Willpower Scrapper); Virtue was the only server I ever played on, in the free-to-play days, but I managed to get her up to level 50 before the servers closed (and I only really started playing when the closing announcement was made!  That was an intense 3 months...). I've recreated her here on Excelsior, but I've got enough aliases for her that I could start her up elsewhere without problems.

Villains on Virtue (VILE), heroes on Champion (AOW).

Hi I played on champion and was the leader of all out war towards the end if I remember correctly. Felicia Divine also was leader but I don't remember what exactly happened.

I've got Pyreklism remade on Torchbearer.

Much of the old leadership was still around at the end, just not very active.

@Baronesa here

Some of my characters:

Condor Azul

Violet Darkmoor

Psychic Silk (Fortunata turned heroine)

Cazadora Esmeralda

Amanda Harrison (SWAT aka shield/mace tanker)

Anemona

Tralka

Puma Salvaje

and... so so many others heh

SG i was part of: S.C.O.R.P.I.O. , Global Defense Force, Justice Girls

Currently playing on Everlasting, as it was named the unofficial RP server

Checking in!

Player of Lady Wintertide (Ice/Storm)

Psilencer (Originally and breifly Psi/Mind, then "Widow")

Quantum Boom (En/En blaster)

And last, but far from least, of First Strike Security and SCORPIO, Cassandra Baker, aka Roughshod (Inv/SS).

I also had a metric ton of alts, but at the moment I'm hard-pressed to recall names for some reason.

Hey you, stranger :)

Collapsing through a portal, breathing laboriously and wiping his brow, a robed and cloaked man stands and surveys his environment. After a lingering pause, Nythaniel Hawthorne...also known as Doc Phantasm grins with a sigh and says under his breath, "Finally...home."

Who were you on Nation, Ani?  I'm looking at bringing it back...

We might have a lot to talk about! I played the Androgyne - we actually met once on a PuG around the launch of Issue 10 and chatted about the possibility of bringing the character into Nation way back then, funnily enough. The timing never quite worked out, but the character still wound up there the long way: after a Vanguard-aided reform and years spent blueside, RP brought em into contact with remnants of Nation in 2011. Androgyne spent the last year of the game stirring the movement from dormancy, rehabilitating its reputation, and recruiting new and old blood, before formally assuming the role of Exarch the day after the shutdown announcement. Nation ended the game on a high note by squeaking into a non-state observer seat at the U.N. General Assembly, and a bunch of us have kept some measure of Nation's Virtue continuity going via forums and IMs over the years, as well as a short-lived reboot in Champions.