Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

...I never thought this day would come.  So many have said it already, but....jackleg or not, it's gonna feel good to be home.

Mountain of alts, mains were Billy Boy (SS/Invul Brute), Marci Raver (Thugs/Poison MM), Sniktch (Kat/SR Scrapper), Veronica Sellers (MA/Dark Scrapper), Frostrose (Plant/Thorns dom), Ssilyia (Claws/Nin Stalker), Sprghagh (Axe/EA Brute), Sherlina (Mace/Fire Brute), Big Jersey Mike (Shield/SS Tank), Mel B (Street/Will Scrapper), Biff Webb (melee Crab), Laetitia Dolores (Elec/Elec Brute), and a host of others.

...I never thought this day would come.  So many have said it already, but....jackleg or not, it's gonna feel good to be home.

Mountain of alts, mains were Billy Boy (SS/Invul Brute), Marci Raver (Thugs/Poison MM), Sniktch (Kat/SR Scrapper), Veronica Sellers (MA/Dark Scrapper), Frostrose (Plant/Thorns dom), Ssilyia (Claws/Nin Stalker), Sprghagh (Axe/EA Brute), Sherlina (Mace/Fire Brute), Big Jersey Mike (Shield/SS Tank), Mel B (Street/Will Scrapper), Biff Webb (melee Crab), Laetitia Dolores (Elec/Elec Brute), and a host of others.

Welcome home Sniktch!

I am Ascalon a member of Virtue for many years and a Member of the Cape just as long.

You also might know some of my other characters.

Etinarg

Vorn

Kiena Rosai

Devilyn Side

just to name a few plus many more.

I know many of the Cape Radio are around as well, and thou the Cape hasn't made an official home yet, many of us are glad to be back in CoH. But will also continue to be elsewhere as well.

Sad news about Ascendant. :(

Even so, reading every single post on this thread has made my day/week/month/year/decade. I can't begin to express how much I've missed City of Heroes; it's such a special game and I'm so glad to have the opportunity to play it again. More than that, however, and however long this lasts, being able to see so many familiar names in one place is just so flipping nice. I didn't think I'd see any of you kids again!

~ Ms. Permafrost (Ice/Storm)

New Handle: @Perma

Perma (Peacebringer) - Everlasting

Sunslash (DB/FA) - Everlasting

The Freshmaker (Cold/Ice) - Excelsior

All blueside, all the time. Always up for a group. <3

RagbashMoon here! I'm actually re-rolled on Torchbearer, didn't even think to check for which server wsa going to be "RP" but dangit I should have.

Likewise. I've got Paladin over on Torchbearer; if I can ever make the character move to the RP server I'll jump at the chance.

Until then it's wonderful to see so many familiar faces. The City of Heroes experience really was something special.

Sniktch (Kat/SR Scrapper)

I remember Sniktch.  I remember meeting you in Pocket D and playing/running with your character.

I was that 3 Eyed kid that always seemed to know what was going to happen.

And some other alts (yay Blaskateers).

Hello, Virtue Friends!

I was an early migrant from Pinnacle, as I fit much better on the Unofficial RP server than the Unofficial Drunk server. I did enjoy both.

My global was @Jack_Travers then, and I played mostly as... Jack Travers. I was in a small RP-oriented SG called The Artful Dodgers. It's great to be back!

Even though I'm terrible at remembering names, there's a few here I recognize!  Good to see a few people from the Defenders of Paragon here, what with being in that SG for more years than I can remember.

Virtue for life, never did the official forums much.  Knightward was my main hero and Owain Venomdrinker my main villain.

@Knightward back then and @Knightward now.... once the download finishes.  The friend of mine that tipped me off to this is on Torchbearer, so that's where I'll be.

• Like 1

Who were you on Nation, Ani?  I'm looking at bringing it back...

We might have a lot to talk about! I played the Androgyne - we actually met once on a PuG around the launch of Issue 10 and chatted about the possibility of bringing the character into Nation way back then, funnily enough. The timing never quite worked out, but the character still wound up there the long way: after a Vanguard-aided reform and years spent blueside, RP brought em into contact with remnants of Nation in 2011. Androgyne spent the last year of the game stirring the movement from dormancy, rehabilitating its reputation, and recruiting new and old blood, before formally assuming the role of Exarch the day after the shutdown announcement. Nation ended the game on a high note by squeaking into a non-state observer seat at the U.N. General Assembly, and a bunch of us have kept some measure of Nation's Virtue continuity going via forums and IMs over the years, as well as a short-lived reboot in Champions.

How did I not see any of this!?  *laughs*  Also Agony was on Champions, so I'm surprised I didn't bump into any of you -there- either.  It's good to be back in red and black.

:'(

I would probably be killed in my sleep so I'm not. :)  That said, I am happy COH is back in some form so folks who missed it can play again. I know I had grown resigned that I might never get a chance to again.

I am still looking forward to the supers successors but I am happy to roam around in COH again for sure.

I'll see you all at the RP meet-and-greet today, 6PM Pac at Statesman Plaza in the new Wharf.

I'm hoping to find, in no particular order: Dayn, Uldi, Rawr, Terra Spirit, Shinsektor, Ms. Indepedence, Lord Paladin, Snowcone, Billy, Smersh, Parz, Rocket Rita, Mialeah, Wulfen, Xanatos, Ireland Love, Sea Hawk, Aliuneidis, Lothfalas, Moggie, Questy, Kelp, Cygnata, Heroid, Troub, Fletch, Jesty, Shia, Atuniel, Halley, Velociteer, Circuit Boy, Hemily, Deebs, Shamrock, Larina, Pilotman, and so many more!

• Like 2