Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

I was in Virtue with my SG 1st Fist of Light (we're here now too) from pre release on. While we moved servers eventually because we saw too many things going on that were outside our comfort zone, I came back and dabbled from time to time. I played Marshal Valor (Hero) and Vincent Goodnight (Villain).

Marshal Valor

Commander of the 1st Fist of Light

Present. Virtrue only. Cerulean Legion SG member

Woot, Cerulean Legion represent! I was Nicky Brody in the Legion, but like all y'all, I had a ton of alts. Mindwitch, Kasdaye, Silver Lily... Ah, good times!

Erika Shimomura/Nagare Yuki/Lunar Lily/Ninth Winter checking in.  Hi. :)

Global: @Reiska, both here and back on live.

I was Erika Shimomura and Nagare Yuki on Virtue during the Live era.

Now I play on Everlasting. 🙂

Sup guys, my two main characters were Soulie and Avenging Soul.  Other characters include, Bedlam One, Omni Rage, Aveyu and Tuxedo Bushido.

I ran a supergroup called Sovereign Allegiance on the hero side for a while, but I spent most of my time making costumes and chatting under the atlas statue.

• Like 1

Sooo, yesterday morning I think it was...might've been the evening before that, whatever, I was in Pocket D and Ascendant stepped through the elevator. Thought someone said Ascendant was gone, all though they didn't specify between the character or the player so perhaps back now?

Sooo, yesterday morning I think it was...might've been the evening before that, whatever, I was in Pocket D and Ascendant stepped through the elevator. Thought someone said Ascendant was gone, all though they didn't specify between the character or the player so perhaps back now?

Ascendant's player died a few years ago

It's not difficult, but perhaps in questionable taste, to recreate a costume and name.

Last night's RP meet and greet was a wonderful success. Happiness is a growing Global Friends list.

Big A's player did pass some years ago. I considered him a good friend. Please, in the name of good taste and for the feelings of his friends, don't impersonate his character. Rather, make homage characters to keep his spirit alive. For example, you'll all have the chance to team up with Ascendette. I'm sure there's room for Ascendelle, Ascendant Jr., Xenonite Kid, and a whole Ascended Family. Saul's office is open 11-3 in King's Row.

NUTEK! Glad to see ya!

Hope you and P.Bunny are doing good.

Feel free to give me a tell in game. Nixie is my main on Everlasting.

Glad to see you too.  I did wonder.  :)

Both of us are doing fine, and in game.  I will shoot you a /t

Full Virtueite here.

Kurse Darkstone, Kid Condor, Captain Valor, Global was @Kurse Darkstone.  Also DJ Darkstone and the Lunatic Fringe from RadioFTW!!

Miss those Crazy Friday nights with my peeps From Virtue!! So many names on here jump out at you!! its crazy!!

Liberty League/  Legion of Freedom / Paragonian Knights!

Glad to know you guys are all doing great! Much Love from the Dark One!

OI!  CAP!  Jonas has missed Kevin...or more specifically, subletting his apartment...

*whistles innocently*

I'm hoping to find, in no particular order: Dayn, Uldi, Rawr, Terra Spirit, Shinsektor, Ms. Indepedence, Lord Paladin, Snowcone, Billy, Smersh, Parz, Rocket Rita, Mialeah, Wulfen, Xanatos, Ireland Love, Sea Hawk, Aliuneidis, Lothfalas, Moggie, Questy, Kelp, Cygnata, Heroid, Troub, Fletch, Jesty, Shia, Atuniel, Halley, Velociteer, Circuit Boy, Hemily, Deebs, Shamrock, Larina, Pilotman, and so many more!

I recognize some of these names.

*Salutes everyone*

@Geribello

Ice Bow BR, Nathan Archer, Black Wings, INeko, Oxalufan, ...i forgot the rest.

I'll be hanging on Everlasting, i'm assuming you guys made it unofficially official right ?

Freaking hell its good to be back.

Stay safe guys.