Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Wild. Recognizing more names than I expected to be able to.

I mostly played an angelic defender under the global @Assisace, of the same name.

Other characters... *scratches brain*... well, if I loved them enough to remember them, they're listed below:

- Assisace (Goes by "Ace", after cleverly butchering the word "Assistance" into a name without realizing how everyone would read it)

- Gibberish (A very slow and funny robot)

- 01001100 (A very fast and boring robot)

- Caricaturist (I drew so few people in Atlas Park! Maybe twenty)

- Firekiller (Turns out fire/fire tanks are fun)

On the villain side, wow, I can only remember one name out of a LOT of characters:

- Johnny Claw

I played Doughboy, Militarian, Fluke, Arcarian and many more on Virtue. I think all of my characters were members of the SG American Legion.

I started playing on Torchbearer last week, but re-created my characters on Everlasting a few hours ago.

It's so great to be back in Coh!

Has Excelsior been definitively cast as the RP server?

Everlasting, actually. A few of us were lobbying for Excelsior, but it was runner-up.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Moggie is here. If the weather doesn't drop a bloody tornado on my house tonight, I'll see you in the City.

Main alts on Virtue

Moggie

Gamers Widow

Joyeux

Sword Dancer

Exuberant

... and many many ( many) more.

Edited by Moggie
survived tornado

Hi folks!  @One Hit Wonder checking in.

Most of those who remember me would know me as One Hit Wonder, a DJ for The Cape Radio (still am, though on hiatus) and a member of The Dawn Patrol.  My other main was her twin sister, Showstopper, though that name is taken on Everlasting so I'm thinking of a new one.  She was a member of Freedom Factor.

So great to see so many familiar faces, and bittersweet to think of those who did not live to see this day.

This is a memorial I made for Ascendant.  Took me two hours to find a payphone...

AscendantMemorialPayphone.jpg.16ecb45a37fddb89055a4b3cf103afe6.jpg

I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

Even though I'm terrible at remembering names, there's a few here I recognize!  Good to see a few people from the Defenders of Paragon here, what with being in that SG for more years than I can remember.

Virtue for life, never did the official forums much.  Knightward was my main hero and Owain Venomdrinker my main villain.

@Knightward back then and @Knightward now.... once the download finishes.  The friend of mine that tipped me off to this is on Torchbearer, so that's where I'll be.

HI Knightward.  We will be badge hunting on Excelsior.  Come join us!

Been a busy week, but here I finally am (again).

Miss Megajoule, the Spirit of the Row, VERB, and more... you can read all about 'em here.

I've remade "MJ actual" on Everlasting, but I'm likely to leave the rest in the past and try to come up with some new ones.

• Like 1

Haven't made anyone on this server yet, but from live, we have...

Chaos Particle, Rad/Rad Defender, member of The Silver Guard.

Golden-Rook, Will/DB Tanker, member of The Reciprocators.

Didn't have too many other recognizables, as far as the RP scene is concerned, so that's all for now.

Moggie is here. If the weather doesn't drop a bloody tornado on my house tonight, I'll see you in the City

MOGGIEKAT!!!

Minrose/minimal_rose here :) <3

Life has... changed. I caught Rowr up a bit *lol*

I remember you Minimal Rose. We played a DnD game over teamspeak once with some of the other City of Heroes-ers.

How is ya.?

I hope the CHANGE went well.

I remember MoggieKat too. I kinda hope the Friday pun contests come back in some form or fashion in Pocket D. Those were a great amount of fun!

I'm better than I've been in years in most ways. Back in school and broke but happy.

Probably not playing on everlasting for reasons but good it's good seeing names I remember :)

I remember you Minimal Rose. We played a DnD game over teamspeak once with some of the other City of Heroes-ers.

How is ya.?

I hope the CHANGE went well.

I remember MoggieKat too. I kinda hope the Friday pun contests come back in some form or fashion in Pocket D. Those were a great amount of fun!

I loved those so much.