Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Virtue here! I'm so shocked about this. I didn't know until my brother mentioned it. I was like, "WHAT?!"

Mannnn, I missed this game and of course, unique roleplayers. It's been a long, long time.

Btw, which shard the Virtue players play on? Still Virtue or different shard?

Virtue here! I'm so shocked about this. I didn't know until my brother mentioned it. I was like, "WHAT?!"

Mannnn, I missed this game and of course, unique roleplayers. It's been a long, long time.

Everlasting is the new Unofficial Official RP Shard.

Everlasting is the new Unofficial Official RP Shard.

Many thanks!

Taxibot ID-10T at your service.  Are you stuck in the back of The Hollows with a long slog of greys in front of you?  Well worry no longer.  Just give me a call (PM) and you can ride in style to the Atlas gate with an instant teleport! 

Also Nyte Witch an ice/emp troller ... but she's been bad since CoH was shut down and has been recreated as a villain. 

Cinca de Maya was one of my tanks.  Costume looks like a Mexican flag.

@AgentEmu here. I played Operative Winters and ran Sierra Squad and Hydra Platoon in live. I was also Nyak in Ghost Hound and Youth League and I'm really sorry for that character - I was like 12.

Playing a super patriot named All-Star and a scummy villain-for-hire named Cybercrash. Feel free to say hi and RP!

Blitzkreiger, only level 50 I had. NRG/NRG blaster. I had a lot of other Virtue toons as well.

Last toon I made was a Legacy character named Kid Extra II, a descendant of a character from Pin-Up Girl's backstory. Got to meet her, her husband she met in-game and Ascendant once for a very large group photo. I'll have to see if i can track that down. 

@Kydd here.  No clue what my current global is, lol.  I was on Virtue from launch day all the way up until sunset and loved every minute of it.  I played Cornerstone and, most notably, Kydd Lightning.  I'm looking for the members of a SG named Teen Machine.  Hands down the most fun I had in CoH was with those awesome folks.  If you were in TM, or know someone who was, hit me up. 

Nope haven't heard a peep from him. Only back in game myself for a couple days, and managed to scramble my through here, and the "CoH survivors FB page". Y'all need to let me know where and when your at! Globalfriend me (Dieselmeat). So looking forward to hooking back up! Need me some Rogues Gallery!!!

Global: Dieselmeat

Playing a super patriot named All-Star and a scummy villain-for-hire named Cybercrash. Feel free to say hi and RP!

Oh, hi! I was in a Penny Yin TF with you.

I was the dude in the white suit.

Oh, hi! I was in a Penny Yin TF with you.

I was the dude in the white suit.

Hey! You're a cool guy! Global me!

Some familiar names, and funny some I've met after the closure (I blame DJ Ranger from The Cape for that). Maybe this time, Moggie and Wondie, we can actually team up in game. ;)

Kheprera was my main, @Kheprera is still my global.

Most known for Malefic Elf/Malicent E. Snowstar, though I had a lot of alts. Some will come back. Khep's evil twin, Tenu, being the first.

• Like 1

"WHAT DID SHE TAKE?!"

"The secure laptop in the lab. A prototype plasma hand cannon. Four quantum grenades, a phase field generator, a handful of tracking devices, Rauth's briefcase, body armor, a satellite phone, two SSDs, a Beretta 9mm, and my lunch."