Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Virtue! I've missed you.

@bpphantom and now on both Torchbearer and Everlasting. I hear Everlasting is the new unofficial RP server so I dropped Devoured One over there. Stellar Lass, Sudden Dark, and a few others on Torchbearer with a nice split between Hero, Villain, and Praetorian.

Any others from The Defenders of Paragon (TDoP) or KGB Special Section 8 lurking about?

Dang, I've missed this.

Veteran of Virtue under another name, but they're not me anymore.

I imagine that a lot of you are taking the opportunity to remake characters you had since the beginning of the game proper, but with the power sets they should have had.  Good on ya.

As a Scrapper main I eat a steady diet of crayons and glue to keep my wits sharp and my reflexes honed.

I was a Virtuite from launch day till shutdown.  There my global handle was @Tiger Gold, here it's @Sable Phoenix.  If anyone remembers me, it would most likely be on my Masterminds, Madame Scarlet (my main) or Metalworker, or my Tankers, Grotesquery (on whom I ran many successful Incarnate Trials back when coordinating them was hard to do) or Tiger Gold.

I was a Virtuite from launch day till shutdown.  There my global handle was @Tiger Gold, here it's @Sable Phoenix.  If anyone remembers me, it would most likely be on my Masterminds, Madame Scarlet (my main) or Metalworker, or my Tankers, Grotesquery (on whom I ran many successful Incarnate Trials back when coordinating them was hard to do) or Tiger Gold.

I remember you!  Good to see ya again, ol'buddy

Good Evening fellow former Virtuites!

I've forgotten my global from back in the day, but I haven't forgotten my main and the one character I plan to recreate from then so...

It'll be @Ruinica from now on.  Look for me on Everlasting.

Very much looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones...and please disregard any odd rumors you may have heard ..it really is me :)

• Thumbs Up 1

I came over to Virtue once I found out it was the RP server...I can't remember from which server tho...

My global was @Vegas

Clobberin' Joe  WP/WM Tank "It's time for CLOBBERIN'!!!"

(The) Sickness Rad/Rad Corr.

Metal Joe Mk II  Invul/Energy Tank

I may have been in American Legion or Paragons of Virtue?

Virtue was my main server - Zep and Symby being my 50's there plus a lot more.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Virtue was home for my most played toons.  Seems like forever ago.  Almost another lifetime.

@MarshallCrest

Fallen Rose INV/SS Tanker

... she is really my best known toon.  Spent the remaining years really just living in Pocket D.

Sometimes I'd go see the Black Friday's VG base and hang out there.  Or at another group's SG base called Bliss.

The Ice Ghost rises from his grave once more, fellow Virtuites!

And, here's a wild story: First day back, literally 15 minutes in, I get an excited whisper from an old guildie(?!) I literally haven't talked to since the server shut down. I managed to pick the right server (Excelsior!), and be in the right place at the right time - with the right toon - to find my old guild. And there were a bunch of us!! Someone had made an alt honoring my character, from a game that ended 7 w/e years ago, even!! And they say destiny isn't a thing...  ;D

It's been so long. I'm actually super-nervous as I prepare to see Paragon again!

I server-hopped quite a bit. I also might have changed my server handle more than once. But I definitely went by @Mocha at some point. I think I changed it to @Nature's Favored later on.

As for my characters? Well, I can definitely remember a few names:

Astraflare

Moonlit Blaze

Caricia de Diciembre

La Tormenta Radiante

Butterfly Edge

Candra Aria

Malinaxochital

That's all I can remember for now.

I remember you!  Good to see ya again, ol'buddy

I remember you too!  I'll have to throw your global a friend request.