Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

@mezzosoprano and @contralto here, long-time Virtue player.

I had my personal SG and VG: N.Y.M.P.H. (Numerous Young Magically Powerful Heroines) and S.Y.L.P.H. (Several Young Larceny-Prone Hoydens).  A couple of Incarnate level characters, including

Mallornwood

Mezzosoprano

Fumina Hara

Hazel Black

Stephanie Winters

Haven't read this whole thread yet, but I'm hoping to reconnect with old Virtue friends!

Ultradynamic here. Among others, I played Ultradynamic, American Promise, the Battling Bulldog, Kid Tartarus, Empowered Woman, Scarlet Falcon, Riot Bomb, and Glorious Protector. I had been a member of groups like The United Sentinels of America, the All-Star Teen Sentinels, Union Supreme, Justice Supreme, and the founder and leader of Teens Supreme.

I remember Ultradynamic! Good to see you!

Thanks! Great to see you too!

Member of Justice Corps.

Deathly Amused -DM/SD Scrap. Holly Phoenix - Fire/emp Troller

This is not the City of Heroes that you remember ,  it is a new game built on what we were forced to leave behind.  Change is going to happen , because Homecoming is not your personal museum to hold your nostalgic torch too.   It has active development and will continue to evolve just like the City of Heroes we knew was changing and evolving and was about to change in massive ways.  

Forum Post count does not = Game Intelligence or Knowledge  it just shows how often people like to talk.

Been lurking in the game for a bit.

Haven't had a lot of time to play really.. but it feels really cool to be running around Paragon.

Recognized a few ppl running around (I think), was really neat.

I've gotten old(er) and my brain has addled over the years, but I'm pretty sure I recognized a few.

My favorite toons back in the day were:

Aurangela

Sister Hellblade

Taxibot Gigit

There were a lot of others, having a bit of trouble remembering them.

Hi again Virtue.. hope you're all having fun.

Atlas II here virtue all the way invincibility super strength tanker looking to reconnect  with old friends  and make new ones  Global handle  Atlas II. Badge Hunter extraordinaire TF trials, exploration ect..

Back in Virtue I was mostly known for Magnetic Guardsman and my tank "A Man Called Sledge."  I mostly hung out with everyone in the Shield of Paragon coalition, Silver Guard, Guardian Angels, etc.  I was ran the villain Siren Cobalt Domino for a few Silver Guard arcs back then too.  Was a year one Reciprocator too, I've been around I guess.

If any of this sounds familiar hit me up in game.  I think my global is @Magnetic Guardsman.  Or it might be @SwitchKill.  I haven't changed it, so it should be @Magnetic Guardsman.  Or DM me up here.

Freak Chiller if you are reading this, its too late.  I've already claimed the title.  Come get it.

Virtue was my home.  I think Blue Mime or something like that ….folks usually called me "Blue" … was my global back in the day. Was in the Angry Angels and Adventure Follies Supergroups.

I was in Angry Angels too! =).

Can't remember all my toons, but my main in AA was Nightsky.

I'm on Everlasting @vocalizer

Been playing with a few of the Follies on the EU Server but if the Angels are reforming on a different server could make some characters there as well.  "

My Global now is @Queen of Thorns 

Hey Virtue,

Another American Legion alumni checking in.

I was Gun Pod back in the day but I am running around Everlasting as @YankeeBlade in the now.

Any Legion folks see me on send me a tell. We need to get the band back together.

Yankee Blade

Back in the day I was villian for life. @doctor_scumbag. I played a rad/kin Girlwind for most of my endgame stuff. Also had a brute Harmadillo. I even had a fire/fire dom named Hot Karl. Would love to reconnect with anyone from Family of Villians or just friends in general, we always had good relations with X-patriots.

*Pokes head through the door*  I used to play here...DJ Meowmix. I used to Radio DJ with Cirga and SushiX and Nokturnal and Buddha etc...lost contact a long while ago. Kitties all grown up now. If you knew me, please say hello :)

All the Gummi Bears!!!

Rathstar

Rathulfr

Wrongbow

Major Rocket

Wisewolf

Supercritical

(so many others...)

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Hi friends! I'm home!

I played exclusively on Virtue, I loved this game and I haven't stopped talking about since it shut down. Can't wait to download ASAP and jump back in. I was:

Silver Skull - The Eternals

Subterfusion

Captain Italy

Kid Synaptic - Teen Squadron

Heroischer - PCPD

Armagideon

Hello! I was on Virtue near the beginning but left about a year before the game was shut down.

I think my global in the end was @DvD or @Damon van Dorn

The only characters I remember are Green Phaser, rad/rad defender, and Damon van Dorn, dark melee/regen scrapper. I dunno if anyone'll recognize me, but I do at least remember a lot of the SG names that have been mentioned here. I already know at least one person from the original game on here, and maybe I'll see some old friends too. :)

I am @Green Phaser in Homecoming if anyone is feeling extra sociable.

I played on Virtue from day 1 until the last seconds. I had quite a few toons, but my mains were Corre Griffith (Nat Scrapper/MA/Regen), Keemo (Sci Rad Def/Rad/Rad), and Jitterz (Magic Scrapper/Dark/Regen). The SG I belonged to and helped start was Bad Intentions. Of any of the group happens to be on here, I am currently running Keemo, Telal Lalassu, and Baron Bonfire on Excelsior. Feel free to send me a tell ;D

I lived on Virtue through a bunch of alts.  Most of them were members of the Youth League of which I was one of the founders.  There were too many toons to name them all but my most notable were Paraflex, Veronica Volt, Kid Psyche, and Dynamus - all of which have seen new life thanks to Homecoming.

Virtue player here proudly representing the Justice Corps, Paragon's Mightiest Heroes!

You may have know me as Danny Ballgame, The Southern Express (blue side) or The Steel Sarcophagus (red side).

Always welcoming the old friends to say hi and the new ones as well.

See you back in the city.