Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

Lived and died on Virtue. list of characters longer than my arm. XD Started in the New Porter Institute for Psychical Research ( Something like that. Sorry, my memories rusty ), which became Templars of the Abbey. Later, after that SG drifted apart, I started a reboot roster and hooked up with Codex.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:15 PM, amagi said:

American Legion alumnus checking in.

I played the variations of Sgt Fallujah (tank, scrapper, blaster, etc) and Erin Gobraugh.

Good to see so many back (Wonder, Rocky, and Mecha, among others).

Excel server.

Another American Legion alumnus here - Royal Sovereign.  I noticed someone has started the Legion up on Everlasting.  See you guys in game. >:)

*startles awake*

What the hell are you people doing in my living room! Get out, all of you!

*brandishes flyswatter*

Don't make me use this!

Anyways....

Infested Virtue since I3.  Don't remember most of my alts but:

• Krystalcat - Blaster of some kind
  • La Fleur Noire - Kicky scrapper
  • Dark/dark scrapper whose name eludes me
  • Maricus - Stalker. Didn't play him much
  • Others that I don't remember

Used to be @Maricus, now @Krystalcat

Edited by Maricus the Aged

@FireChief was my global {still is) my chars were/are...

Fire Chief
Kobolt
Mandragora
Daimyo

...just a few on Virtue 🙂

Edited by Fire Chief

Bill3.jpg.f1ff7a242b7765691cf45caa5d829f5a.jpg

My DA page

—“too soon old, and too late smart.”  

Started on Triumph, but then I discovered that Virtue was the unofficial RP server later. Switched over faster than my cat after a whiff of catnip. Made several characters... Some of them include:

Mister Muppy, Troop Leader Tina, Payce, Allison Greene, Little Treat Machine, Psi Cicada, and several others I can't think of...

It's weird to start all over again, but at the same time it's just as magical as it was when I first started playing back in i2. Gives me the warm fuzzies. 🙂 If you guys wanna talk, you can find me at @rajjypants. I can't wait to see you guys in game!

@rajjypants - Everlasting Server

• 2 weeks later

I also played on Virtue back in the day, though i can't remember my handle or all of my characters.

Heroes - Necro1, Solaire, Chrono Mind, Annoying Man

Villains - Skamos, Mad Game, Katarina Marrow

Praetorian - E' lara

Glad to be back and playing again! I was never really in the Supergroup scene, just kinda drifted around. Did a little bit of RP too, nothing major. Remaking all my old characters!

I'm on the look out for a player (@Dr. Freezus was the Global Name was during Live) that was in the Entropy Legion by the character name Digital Epione.  If you are that person, hey, the Legion has been running since the servers have been up!  Come back home!  If you know this player, please pass on the info that we are looking for them.

Edited by davpa
misspelled global name

Entropy Legion, Villain SG: https://entropylegion.guildlaunch.com 

Union Supreme, Heroic SG: https://unionsupreme.guildlaunch.com

Just found out about this place, wish it hadn't taken so long... anyway, my "main" characters on Virtue were:

Heroes: MOUT, Spirit Girl, Emerald Avenger

Villains: Lord Malkor, C517-SERE

if anyone used to do the redside Hami raids, I was the wise guy who would follow up the list of raid and team leaders with "and Jerry Mathers as the Beaver".

From Virtue here.

On Live I think my global was @ZephyrWind

Heroes: Trazor, Caitlyn Massey

Villains included Lady Doanya, 

too many alts to remember 

Was a member of the VG White Widows and then a member of The Oddities. 

Looking for former members.

Edited by StellarPancake
correction

For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.

— Virginia Woolf

It's going to take me hours to go through this entire thread to see whom I might recognize..

But while I do so, here's whom I was.

I was @Tsabrock back on Virtue, and I'm @Tsabrock here too.  I started up just before i6 started, and played until the end of the game, with a few breaks here-and-there.

I had about 15-20 characters, many of which I've recreated on Everlasting, although many of them have changed a little bit - either taking advantage of new costume options, or powers that were proliferated after the original character's creation.

Valustria - Dark Defender and my "main" character.

Tsabrock - A Mace/WP tanker

Forgotten Mercenary - My main Redside character before she became Vigilante with Going Rogue.

Lost Seeress - Fortuna, I think I got her to 50.

Analya - BS/Regen scrapper.

Arcane Bullet - DP/Kin Defender

Nijlon - Beat/Kinetic Praetorian Mastermind Loyalist/Power.

Taylas (now Tayla) - Super Reflex/Martial Arts Undercover Resistance Praetorian that I was playing just before the game ended.

Marya Julias - AR Blaster

Crazy Mime - Sonic Defender (She's a corrupter this time around).

Ankhetitat - DS Stalker

Jade Priestess - Praetorian Loyalist/Responsibility character.

Taylas was my most active character towards the end, whom I had a lot of RP fun with.  The Loyalist people I had been regularly playing never found out Taylas was working undercover for the Resistance.

On 5/26/2019 at 3:16 PM, KAT Chuut-Ritt said:

Virtue was my home.  I think Blue Mime or something like that ….folks usually called me "Blue" … was my global back in the day. Was in the Angry Angels and Adventure Follies Supergroups.

Some of my lvl 50 Characters that I can still remember by name were (if I recall correctly):

Blue Mime (Empath/Psi Defender)

Emerald Sprite (Gravity/Storm Controller)

Darwin's Chainsaw (Katana Super Reflexes Scrapper)

Balthazar of Bern (Invuln/Axe Tank)

Mistress Meltdown (Fire/Radiation Controller)

Pele KaWahine (Fire/Electric Blaster)

Loki Skytraveller (Fire/Mace Tank)

Itesquake (Earth/Radiation Controller)

Ika Futari (Peacebringer)

ChuutRitt (Claws/Invuln Scrapper)

33 Percent Angel (Fire/ Darkness?)

Well also found this old screenshot to help me a bit

villianselect.jpg

Oh and had a couple of them written up for the Virtueverse as well....

http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Darwin%27s_Chainsaw

http://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Pele_Ka_Wahine

Glanced over the post here briefly and saw some familiar names... In particular Hi Nutek and Flea!

Angry Angels was also my home.... Still looking if it's alive. 😞

• 2 weeks later

Hi everyone!

I'm so stoked to see so many of us back together again.  Virtue/CoH/CoV was outstanding as a community and for RP.  I have -never- been able to find its like since.

Handle in the day was @ZenSolstice.  Played as Colonel Stryfe and Paracelcus with the Reciprocators.  Also played briefly with Dawn Patrol; though I regret that I cannot remember that character (he was a Kheldian).

It's wonderful to see so many of you that I remember and hope we can catch up in game :)

• 2 weeks later
On 9/15/2019 at 6:42 PM, TempestZen said:

Hi everyone!

I'm so stoked to see so many of us back together again.  Virtue/CoH/CoV was outstanding as a community and for RP.  I have -never- been able to find its like since.

Handle in the day was @ZenSolstice.  Played as Colonel Stryfe and Paracelcus with the Reciprocators.  Also played briefly with Dawn Patrol; though I regret that I cannot remember that character (he was a Kheldian).

It's wonderful to see so many of you that I remember and hope we can catch up in game 🙂

Dawn Patrol is alive and well on Everlasting. 🙂

On 5/13/2019 at 6:54 PM, bpphantom said:

Virtue! I've missed you.

@bpphantom and now on both Torchbearer and Everlasting. I hear Everlasting is the new unofficial RP server so I dropped Devoured One over there. Stellar Lass, Sudden Dark, and a few others on Torchbearer with a nice split between Hero, Villain, and Praetorian.

Any others from The Defenders of Paragon (TDoP) or KGB Special Section 8 lurking about?

Dang, I've missed this.

I was Crimsonstar, Chain Lighting and Lady Victoria on DoP back in the day. All three live again on Everlasting. 🙂

A recently returned Virtue vagabond...

Had characters all over the place, between villains and heroes:

Miss Novastar
Captain Novastar

Gypsy Witch

Shade Silhouette/Jazzy Shade

Jesse Ryan

Moondancer

and quite a few more that I just can't recall.

Now residing on Everlasting.