Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

• 1 month later

Started on Infinity, migrated to Pinnacle and loved it but followed an SG mate to Virtue when the Pinnacle group crashed. I remained active on all of those servers but was most successful and remained on Virtue till closure. I'm best known as Hawkbrand, The Flaming Yank, and The Red Automaton on Virtue.

AC

Hawkbrand-2.thumb.jpg.2dddd036ce79a2265bd11a8329117533.jpg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later

The Guardian Force has been back for a few months now, located on the Everlasting server.

The Guardian Force is a Justice League style hero group operating out of Vigil Station, in geosynchronous orbit over Paragon City.

We can be contacted in-game via @PlasmaStream, @Cap’nValor, or @Guardia

We have a couple of bases, a Discord, and run activities most nights a week.

On 4/24/2019 at 12:33 PM, tolrick said:

Proud member of the Gods of the Golden Age, Young Gods, All Star Teen Sentinels, Knights of Camelot, and (briefly) Young Sentinels.

One of three founders of The Galaxy Legion

(also sole member of Freedom Flight)

I was a member of Gods of the Golden Age if I remember correctly, I must have been interviewed like 4 times, but eventually they accepted my Bradbury/Flash Gordon inspired character "Captain Orion." When I joined the group was on it's way out, I'd love to be a part of such a cool and involved rp group again.

• 3 weeks later

I think I posted here before but I'll repost;

• Shadeknight
  • Dusk Chameleon
  • Hexstone/Legionbreaker
  • Shadowscythe
  • Destiny Guardian
  • Hopebringer
  • Dr. Warlocke

Reporting in. o7

• Like 1

unknown.png

alright buddy, it's time to shit yourself
casts earthquake, activates dispersion bubble

• 2 weeks later

I came for the nostalgia. I stayed for the, surprisingly, lessened grind (yay!)

The only character I made that mattered:

Absinthium: the mad maiden of illusions and radiation formerly of the Teen Squadron

And I'll be damned if Vendel's post didn't make me want to check out the virtue wiki only to find an entry I made for my own damned character back in the day, and then there was our SG and... ya, gunna do some memory tripping now!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later
On 10/23/2019 at 2:07 AM, Geodyne said:

Geodyne, here!  Paragonian Knights was his home, with Sinister Circuit my primary Villain in their villainside affair.

I was also likely better known as Agent Quinn, over in American Legion.

We still exist. Shad0hawk and Pendragon plus some others are still here with the Paragonian Knights.

On 4/27/2019 at 11:11 AM, Matthew_Orlock said:

@Matthew Orlock here! Virtue player for many years. Currently playing on Ex.

I still recall you.
In the old days, I was there from the very beginning when we were just a forum in 2002 until 2009 when I could not afford to pay anymore.  I came back for the ending in 2012.

I created The Drunken Gargoyle on those forums which became Cryptic's inspiration to turn Paragon Dance Party into the Pocket D.  Was a part of the CoHGurus on those forums as well.

Most of my 26 characters back then were on Virtue.  I had some on Pinnacle.

I had several mains back then and belonged to six groups I believe.  The original Knights of Paragon, PAYROLL, TEAM1, The original Outsiders, Justice Force, and the Paragonian Knights on Virtue.  Shades of Grey on Pinnacle.  Only villains I had were with Justice Force and the Paragonian Knights.

With Homecoming, I brought back all of my characters plus added quite a few more.  I'm up to 77 now.  Only use two of them for main heroes and two for main villains.

Familiar names of mine were Amalgamite, Boomer, Traveller, Icebreaker, Wild Fury, Ravensword, and Supermole.

This time around, I had to add periods to the end of Boomer, Traveller, and Icebreaker because someone else grabbed the names before I could.

The Paragonian Knights are back in action as is Justice Force but this time around, we had to add International to Justice Force because someone else grabbed our SG name before we could.

• 2 weeks later

I should probably hang my hat and jacket here.

Most people would probably have known me on my main Madame Scarlet, an inveterate villain.  Or, my two blueside tanks, Tiger Gold or Grotesquery.

Currently rocking the global handle @Sable Phoenix and stabling all of my characters on the Everlasting shard.

Edited by Sable Phoenix

I'm looking for someone who I think was on virtue if I remember correctly, I first met her in CO after the shutdown, and we became friends, her character was Lilith Nuit, a defender using Dark, might have been Dark/Dark but not sure its been awhile.

If she is here, or someone knows she is, please direct me to her since we havent spoken in a long time, when she left CO I never saw her again.