Virtue Roll Call!

tolrick

4 hours ago, Xanatos said:

Ferret! Long time no see! 🙂

Hey man! Hope everything is going well! (minus the whole Covid thing) Hit me up in game sometime. I'm Ferret on Everlasting. Most I think ended up there for RP.

Hi everyone, crazy to be back after so long! I haven’t downloaded Homecoming yet but I’m on my way! Hopefully most of you recognize me in a positive light, I know I made some cringey characters and choices back in the day, but, we all had our moments.

You may know me as my most popular:

Highly Envious

Little Liberty

Armor On

Or my side characters?

Fleshtorn

Pacify

Darkly Falling

A majority of my characters are retired, but I’m trying to find old, and make new friends!

Edited by Ennvui

Enerjack is back on Everlasting but my name wasn't too big tbh. I had his account setup on Formspring when we tried to use IC way back in the day, I remember some a lot of you. Ferret, Xanatos, but alas, I was nobody xD

On 4/29/2020 at 12:32 AM, Seraph said:

Enerjack is back on Everlasting but my name wasn't too big tbh. I had his account setup on Formspring when we tried to use IC way back in the day, I remember some a lot of you. Ferret, Xanatos, but alas, I was nobody xD

The name sounds familiar! It's been about 10 years so my memory is rusty I won't lie!!

• Like 1

Wow, I'm very excited to stumble across the Homecoming servers. I played from i6 -> Sunset all on Virtue (off and on). My main was "Dash?" a Claws/EA Stalker and I had a bunch of alts.

Here is my old old old VirtueVerse - https://www.virtueverse.net/wiki/Dash%3F. Twelve years is a long time, but it is very nostalgic to be able to lurk in the halls of Pocket D again.

My @ is LoktheNomad.

Edited by LoktheNomad

Taking a hiatus from the game but was on Virtue since I started playing.

You may remember me as

SPU (FF/Eng Defender) - My very first 50

Simika (Claws/Regen Scrapper)

Xerixon (DB/WP Brute) First lvl 50 Villain 

Outrage here. Original CoH Beta tester. I can't believe the city is back.

I was a member of the the PRISM supergroup on Victory and later hopped dimensions to Virtue. Remember costume contests? I remember the IRL ones that got posted to the official website. I even have some character art from back then.

See you on the streets. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Greetings everyone. Virtue was my home server from the beginning to shutdown. I had several characters that I created over the years, but my main characters were, in no particular order ...

Delta Tiger - MR/REGEN Scrapper  (My namesake on the original servers, as well as my first level 50 character)

Golden Strike - Elec/EA Stalker (Originally my first created character who started as a Elec/Elec Blaster before rerolling her as a Stalker)

Ms. Magnolia - KIN/WILL Scrapper (One of my most played characters before shutdown)

Ms. Invisible - Ill/Dark Controller

• 2 weeks later

I was a Virtue, though and through. Sadly, I can't remember any of my character names. Not that it matters since I played solo almost all the time, as I was very shy back then.

I've greatly improved now. I'm only sorta shy. I'll wave at you before I hide under the couch.

For the scarifying misadventures of Mike Morbid, go to Twitter and look for @JMikeMorbid

• 1 month later

*Raises hand* Here!

Kaiser6012, member of the Eternals super group in game and person who only just learned that this project is a thing. Had I known earlier, I would've gotten on to trying this earlier - CoX was my first MMO and I have so many fond memories of jamming out with people in it.

Characters include Michael Lawrinson (Assault/Gadgets striker, ex-member of Pennsylvania's Metahuman S.W.A.T. team), Vita Nexus (Dark/Willpower Tanker, cursed magical siphon and main character of yours truly) and Ben, the Duke of Hell (Demon/Magic? Mastermind, hotshot lawyer trying his best to kill off Hell one circle at a time)

• 2 weeks later
On 6/30/2020 at 11:20 AM, Xanatos said:

I'm on Everlasting if anyone wants to reconnect. My global is @Metal Mage

Heya Xantos!  Just found out the game is back!

I used to go by Sloth (aka the Slowest Man Alive), Bouncing Jack, Wakan Man, Strike of Midnight, Snowcrab, and so many more.

Ran the Knights of Paragon back when the game launched.  Also did a stint with the Talons of Freedom and the All Star Teen Sentinels.

Looking forward to getting back in the City!

• 1 month later
  • 3 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

So many names here I don't remember! Only got through page 6 before just deciding to post my own list. 🙂

My name is (also was) @Biidi and I'm an altaholic. I wasin The Angry Angels and The Seekers blueside.

Character list (that I can remember)

Blue: Miss Teree, Mizaru, Genepool Lifeguard, Mighty Mousse, Electric Roleplay and a bazillion more that I can't remember.

Only had a few that stood out redside. A'rora (and Whyldefire), Aggro Magnette and Mother's Wrath.

• Like 1

Hey all.  Played on Virtue from pre-release to the bitter end: was and am Greblaja (greb, for short).  I was an altaholic, but was best known for characters like Blue Hammer, Action Lass, Autumn Gale, and a whole host of 'hammer-verse' alts.  Been playing on Everlasting off and on (a lot more on of late) since the reboot and having a blast.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later