Too much fun!

Eirwen

Just sharing my first experience with a gravity/energy blast dom.  Made a hero on the gold side, or whatever the term is. And decided to try gravity as I'm always ice/ice no matter what class I play.

Was on a mission where the boss was killed in a small room and I had to escape with the hostage, spawns were programmed to keep spawning on our way out. BUT for fun I stayed in the small room and kept using Propel. OMG!, never had sooo much fun, the amount of junk in the room was insane!, I lost view of myself and also added to that the fact energy blast knocks around objects was too much fun. I was impressed the way the junk stayed and did not fade after a time, what would have been cool was if the junk had added to the damage, but that would be too OP I guess.

I'll always be a ice/ice fan for classes, but this gravity/energy blast combo worked so well together solo. I can see it being bad for groups with the knockback, unless you make it knockdown.

Gravity is a really fun control set. My Grav/Time Controller is still my favorite 50. 

The cool thing about both those sets is that their powers have interesting mechanics. Gravity has Impact, which increases the damage Propel and Life will deal if an enemy is locked down with your holds. Energy Assault will build up charges that can be “spent” via powers like its PBAoE attack in order to increase their damage. It makes for a n interesting experience!