New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

None of the lights in the Carnival war mace are able to be colorized. (shakes fist)

pic6621638.png

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

On 6/2/2020 at 7:32 AM, 50caltech said:

tactical costume accessories......gun holsters.....single and double holsters for pistols, both modern and western styles, such as Lara Crofts,  

you can wear double bandoleers like western/mexicans but no  single or double rifle back pack  holsters?

same thing with swords....need single and double scabbards or sheaths, 

archery needs more arrow quivers, such as, modern target quivers that are worn on the hip and those worn on a back packs like on modern hunting gear, and old style Samurai quivers

^^This! 

...But also have the holsters and scabbards should become "empty" when the weapon is drawn.  Currently, this is an in-game function with Maelstroms' dual pistols.  His pistols live in his holsters when not in use, but when he draws them to attack, his holsters are empty until he puts his guns away.  The holsters in the current editor are static and even though we draw our guns, you can still see them in the holsters.  😞 

Doing something similar where the sword(s) disappear from the scabbards when they are used and return when not would be great.

However, arrow quivers should remain exempt from this as we seem to have an unending supply of arrows.  😄  But we definitely need more types of quivers other than "Tech Knight!"

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

I know this maybe a little crazy, but could we get capes that are invisible? Like... the carnival of light wizards have capes, and their broaches are placed as such that it looks like a neckclace, wish I had a screen shot. If capes had a "0 opacity" option, the broach could appear on a character like a broach, badge, necklace, or what have you.

1959067901_Screenshot(199).png.656da8942c0ef4710d1ab7fe682cfdfb.png ig the cape were invisible the brooc would look like a part of the carnival of light chest piece

It'd also allow for the High Collar option to JUST make a high collared coat, with no cape to speak of.

1149766255_Screenshot(197).png.c50f8d6437d78eb88ba362ce819023e8.png275613406_Screenshot(198).png.331e91280dba8e1a7a31bae52d8933d8.pngwere the cape not visible, you could just have a fluffy shall

• Like 1

Resident certified baby

On 1/12/2022 at 10:59 AM, Frozen Burn said:

^^This! 

...But also have the holsters and scabbards should become "empty" when the weapon is drawn.  Currently, this is an in-game function with Maelstroms' dual pistols.  His pistols live in his holsters when not in use, but when he draws them to attack, his holsters are empty until he puts his guns away.  The holsters in the current editor are static and even though we draw our guns, you can still see them in the holsters.  😞 

Actually, come to think of it, a lot of praetorian and beyond characters are blessed with cool stuff like this. Maestrom has those pistols, Battle Maiden takes her halberd off her back, and apparently Desdamona has a Hi-Res Booty...

Resident certified baby

9 hours ago, biostem said:

Do you mean like this one?  They do appear to have a cape, though...

397px-Resplendent_Mistress.jpg

I know! I said they have capes. But notice how the brooch for the cape is situated in the middle, as per the "over the shoulder" option, but lacks the same covering.

• Thumbs Up 1

Resident certified baby

52 minutes ago, Redletter said:

I know! I said they have capes. But notice how the brooch for the cape is situated in the middle, as per the "over the shoulder" option, but lacks the same covering.

I played around in the costume creator and was able to reproduce the look exactly - it's the collar/neck portion of the Carnival of Light top, combined with a full mantle cape, that gives the look of a partial mantle...

carnival of light1.jpg

3 hours ago, biostem said:

I played around in the costume creator and was able to reproduce the look exactly - it's the collar/neck portion of the Carnival of Light top, combined with a full mantle cape, that gives the look of a partial mantle...

carnival of light1.jpg

I HAD NO IDEA FULL MANTLE PUT THE CLIP ON THE CENTER THIS IS PERFECT

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Resident certified baby

I have always wanted to be able to RP  a Rikti Traditionalist, but there seems to be no way of doing it visually (I can't even find a Rikti costume temp power, but I could have missed it).

Could we unlock Rikti parts (including head) by getting the Master at Arms badge, perhaps?

Ideally this would be all Rikti armour (except U'Kon Gr'ai's, Hro D'tohz, etc)... everything from the Conscripts, through Headman Gunmen (Gunmans?) and Mentalists, to Magi (Maguses? Maga?) would be incredible - perhaps too much to ask, but a recolourable Conscript armour would be awesome.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/6/2022 at 11:20 PM, Redletter said:

While we're at it, can I get some Nun Habits? I'd ABSOLUTELY rock the gun nun. Especially the obligatory SEXY gun nun.

I used the Egyptian headdress for my Order of Our Lady of Righteous Vigilance.  And most of them don't even have guns.

Order of Our Lady of Righteous Vigilance.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later

Was about to post this as its own thread when I noticed this. I'm sure it has been requested but just incase...

Filled and empty scabbards and sheaths. I'm actually surprised these don't exist already. I remember I wanted them for a few characters back when CoH was live. I forgot they don't exist and tried to make a character with them again just now just to find they don't exist again. I could really use them when making my CoH comics ( jkcomics.com ), as well. 

I'm hoping both filled and empty scabbards and sheaths can be added sometime. Maybe they exist on an NPC and we can port over that art. Or maybe we can adapt all the different weapons art to become belt and back details. 

1941061430_Screenshot(298).png.8f612bed1930a04fefe025679a30f17d.png1051755839_Screenshot(299).png.e7717a43df9608cc7ad2389b2ad27d84.png

Seers have this metal suit. Im not sure if it's a harness or what, but it's sick as hell.

1934022801_Screenshot(301).png.cc6b790e9abfc24ce52881a176a7af58.png1829335331_Screenshot(300).png.9ffe2d06c2f31cd225285a3e9393b734.png

Now, this IS a harness, and it's also sick. As an aside I dont know if this bodyglove is just "tights" but i like the texture here more than the sorta flat tights we already have? Maybe Im insane.

Also! This dumb spiky hairstyle? Im into it. It's dumb, but like, it's highly reminescent of like, a couple of the villainess' from Bruce Tim's DC animation work (livewire being the first that comes to mind) and I'm all about it.

1335609612_Screenshot(302).png.faf03b62cbdd732d7ecaac87ade680d8.png

Also! We have this headpiece called "Headband Wings". It's directly next to a piece called "Wings", which is just the wings from this headband... but there's no version of this headband without the wings. Could that be changed?

Edited by Redletter
Totally forgot to call out the hair and I made a discovery in the CC
  • Like 1

Resident certified baby

I really should just say "everything in goldside we dont have" at this point, but...

226407660_Screenshot(318).png.c0961e4097c637f7d6bccb940152690c.png

This Gears of War lookin' punk ass has so many glowybits we dont get.

399146562_Screenshot(319).png.4a5fa10a34ed867f3b326b2e2d87a58b.png

Full body jackets that arent just "trenchcoat"

1343375364_Screenshot(324).png.fd3f04e87352e06c9bef39fc08c0cf19.png

The resistence backpack

Edited by Redletter
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Resident certified baby