New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

There are the 2 tech jetpack options, under wings, that have wings that deploy and a little thruster that activates when flying.  Both use a very similar back piece for the thrusters.  I'd love to have *just* that central piece, (minus the wings), as a backpack option!  Somewhat related, I'd love a version of the goldbricker jetpack, only without the 2 smaller ducted fans/turbines at the top...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later
  • 3 weeks later
On 8/12/2022 at 11:07 PM, captainstar said:

More animal and monster heads like these would be nice....

heads.png

I’m still surprised that they didn’t add a gorilla head back in the day, given the sheer number of gorilla-themed characters there are in superhero comics. That’s one of the few things Champions Online got right. Chimpanzees are probably a close second when it comes to sentient animal characters in comics. Even dogs come in a very distant third place.

If making all-new animal heads is beyond the abilities of folks contributing art, maybe make a way to use the existing animal heads with hats and eyepieces and such. Probably just as much work, eh? But just look how cool they are wearing hats in the Blacksad comics:

2959-A48-F-048-F-4-BF8-8-F1-B-4-C2-B63-B

https://ibb.co/bH75BtP

52-BE0676-BDA4-4429-AF80-B8-CA8-C37-BA8-

https://ibb.co/HFbz15X

0-F36-DE50-E683-4-A64-AF61-7-AF257-FE1-C
https://ibb.co/cFdW0bk

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later

I'd love for more costume pieces to have glowy lines if possible, like the Retro Scifi 3 pants or the ones in the Elemental Armor outfit, although they're less noticeable in the latter. They sorta look like the ones from the New 52 Flash and fit perfectly a speedster type superhero imo

• Like 1

Symphony Control and Sonic cry out for instruments as 'jam' weapons, yes.   Everything from a heavy metal axe to shred on, to Pan's flute.

This DOES mean that each would need a different animation set depending on what's selected as the 'weapon'.  

Sonic also could do well using the Beam Rifle or Assault Rifle animations/weapons selection.  *points to Goldbrickers and Council Sonic troopers*

I suppose the above means that we would need to 'divorce' the powersets themselves from the animations used.  It'd be one more choice in the Costume Creator - does your power emanate from you, or from something you wield?  If it's wieldable, what is it and how do you use it? 

I know there's a Dev someplace saying "SHUT UP OHM!" but yeah, it's my dream.  It'll BE a dream for a while but it's mine. 😛  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

6 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

This would be a cool shield design to have.

image.png.7784ffcda74763073989a95933ac238e.png

Considering we have weapon scabbards, it WOULD be nifty to have a place to carry the shield when not using it.   

Otherwise, as Peter Parker said in Civil War, "That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all."

Edited by MistressOhm
  • Like 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

• 3 weeks later

Sybil dresses.  

• Like 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

1 hour ago, Erratic1 said:

Guessing it would require creating upper arms for characters? 

"Tops with Skins" is basically the regular tops (mesh?) with patterns enabled. It's just that you can't a) select the pattern and b) the pattern is what's letting you see your character's skin tone in the parts that are "showing."

So the trick is first creating a means by which you can have two patterns running at the same time. At that point, you can pattern anything with a design, though the "tights" category would get 2 patterns you could layer versus the "tops with skin" only seeming to get one.

• Thumbs Up 2