New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

25 minutes ago, 50caltech said:

the witches in Croatoa need to be updated to a sexy versions instead of drab robed mormons 

i have other witch designs i can show but i think there needs to be a new high-level witch faction that could be added with the sexy look the cabal are like the amazons stuck in their ways

Edited by KingCeddd03
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later

Not to mention the see-through bits. Some of these, please. (Although some effects like fire and water are still obscured by the costume, it doesn't bother me.) Plus, check out the cool shoulder holster!

Sam-Shade-Rebirth.jpg

Sam-Shade-Rebirth2.jpg

Edit: Looks like I did grab a screenshot of the water. The water disappears so you can see what's behind/underneath, which is weird but cool.

Sam-Shade-Rebirth3.jpg

Edited by Trike
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

So does anyone know why HC doesn't add costume pieces/sets? I see patterns being added - did I miss some pieces? Is it because they don't have the right staff to make costume sets? Just curious. We have so much so I'm not too concerned but more curious.

I will say the under arm wings are awesome (wherever they may be from).

Edited by BurtHutt

54 minutes ago, BurtHutt said:

So does anyone know why HC doesn't add costume pieces/sets? I see patterns being added - did I miss some pieces? Is it because they don't have the right staff to make costume sets? Just curious. We have so much so I'm not too concerned but more curious.

It's probably due to a shortage of developer/artist time, but without an official response, who knows...

On 11/28/2022 at 7:40 PM, BurtHutt said:

So does anyone know why HC doesn't add costume pieces/sets?

Well, they do, technically. We got the Gold Bricker stuff in... what? Page 4? Along with the aeon gauntlets,and a few other bits and pieces.

But, why they don't have more EXOTIC pieces, is probs because I think there's like... one maybe TWO devs working on costume stuff, and it's easier to nab things that exist in game already, or edit textures (such as in creating new paterns) than it is to say, make arm wings. I've also heard it said the devs would rather NOT give players more unique costume pieces (back alley brawlers gauntlets, for example) as those items make the character to whom they belong special. I disagree with this notion, but respect it.

On 11/28/2022 at 5:11 PM, Trike said:

Speaking of other servers, how can we entice SilverAgeFan to come over to Homecoming? SAF made armwings, something I begged for during CoH's live days, and they look AMAZING.

Ironhawk-Rebirth2.jpg

Ironhawk-Rebirth.jpg

Ironhawk-Rebirth3.jpg

SWEET MOTHER HEN! IM IN LOVE!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Resident certified baby

• 2 weeks later
  • 2 weeks later
On 12/26/2022 at 12:26 AM, biostem said:

The game only allows 2 colors per costume piece, unless it has the customization disabled and the colors "baked in".  Still, this could be quite stunning!

Yanking out the green (at least as much as I could) and leaving just red and blue would be pretty nice:

GreenSub.jpg.81dcfc9421c7bc044e9726890cacf2ce.jpg

2 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Yanking out the green (at least as much as I could) and leaving just red and blue would be pretty nice:

Or they could do something like leaving the coloration baked in, but perhaps allow you to alter the outline and speckled colors only...

• Thumbs Up 1