New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

• 2 weeks later
14 hours ago, captainstar said:

the white color for masks more white, or maybe a spectrum white version

I think the only way we're going to get this is if they added a few eye options that were domino masks, so they would reflect the full opacity of the color selected...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later

Should have posted this here:

8 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

Someone in my supergroup suggested after I posted a pic of my characters that we needed male thigh high boots. After the requisite Zardoz link, I did a quickie update to the pic and really, it would not be a horrible look:

TH.jpg.71b41fca4fd3ca2906bc923db2b37232.jpg

• 2 weeks later
On 2/16/2023 at 6:09 AM, Erratic1 said:

It would be nice to have metallic versions of patterns.

The separate sections would have to be coded off as metallic.  Look at the elemental order pants, for an example - the waist band and leg stripes are metallic, the pants themselves are more like leather, and there's an additional stripe down the front of the legs that glows.  You couldn't have the pattern be metallic and the rest matte or just leather-like, unless the pattern was hard-coded into the piece.  I'm not against the suggestion, but it'd need a separate implementation for each pattern...

Edited by biostem

• 2 weeks later
  • 4 weeks later

I recently reached level 30 and just started playing in Night Ward. Please, the Drudges look so creepy and cool I'd love to have this as a head option or a head tattoo. I've heard the image system in the game is a bit difficult to work with but hey a gremlin can dream.

24c70ad03e464a6cc67506a6636cb295.png

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/2/2023 at 2:15 AM, Lokinne said:

I recently reached level 30 and just started playing in Night Ward. Please, the Drudges look so creepy and cool I'd love to have this as a head option or a head tattoo. I've heard the image system in the game is a bit difficult to work with but hey a gremlin can dream.

24c70ad03e464a6cc67506a6636cb295.png

Wow. This is an interesting tattoo.

Likely mentioned already, but I'd love some form of bee/wasp stinger bum/tail piece, and a scorpion tail would be amazing (like, something akin to looking like an actual scorpion, not Black Scorpion/Crey's battle suit things). Being able to have more legs without having to be a crab spider would be cool for an arachnid character as well.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

• 3 weeks later

First, I just want to say I'm loving the new stuff added. I immediately modified the costumes of a dozen of my characters using the new bits - including the 3D glasses! - so that's great.

However, when making my latest Cinco de Mayo-themed toon, I discovered that the cool Renegade hat isn't available for females. At least, I didn't see it. Maybe I was being inattentive, but if not, can we get that ported over to women? My sugar skull Blaster femme needs it! Thanks. 🙂

The best place for most of these suggestions is: 

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/forum/45-suggestions-amp-feedback/

Just FYI. 😊

Find me on Everlasting or Indom as:
Marbing (Psi/Rad Corruptor), Fortunata Moon (Fortunata Widow), Dynanight (Fire/DM Tank), Timesync (Elec/Time Corruptor), Static Sparrow (Elec/TA Controller), Cryo Punk (Ice/Cold Controller), Chamelea (SJ/Bio Stalker)Sword Fist (Claws/SR Scrapper), Mangusuu (DP/Nin Blaster), Blink Shot (Beam/Martial Blaster), Gear Fox (Beam/Traps Corruptor), Phonoalgia (Pain/Sonic Defender), Powered (FF/Energy Defender), Nullpunkt (Rad/Kin Corruptor), Black Fate (Fire/Therm Corruptor), Mirror Mage (Ill/Dark Controller),Gravoc (Gravity/Energy Dominator), Mind Pyre (Fire/Psi Dominator), Nettlethorn (Plant/Thorn Dominator), Boggle Blade (Psi/Invuln Stalker), Kelvin White (Ice/Regen Stalker), Dead Haze (Katana/DA Scrapper), Echo Boom (Sonic/EM Blaster), Ceyko (Archery/Time Blaster), Brainwasher (Mind/Poison Controller)Nachteule (DP/Dark Corruptor)Fulgrax (Axe/Elec Armor Scrapper)Void Knife (DB/Ice Stalker)Tryptophan Zombie (Mind/Kin Controller)Indo Manata (WP/Staff Tank), Masuku (Claws/WP Stalker)Blackbright (Rad/Energy Sentinel), Bedlam Bane (Sonic/Poison Corruptor), Helena Black (Necro/EA Mastermind), Boom Ranger (Sonic/TA Corruptor), Grave Sentinel (FF/Dark Defender), Dead-Life (DM/Regen Brute)

• 1 month later
1 hour ago, captainstar said:

Some examples of chest logos that I want...

At least one of those is an NFL logo, so that's a big no.  Generic versions, maybe, but I also suspect that the others are someone else's IP...

• 2 weeks later

I mentioned this in the suggestions the other day, but it probably belongs here more than there.

Can we please have auras that have the animations run in reverse so it appears that whatever effect the particular aura does is absorbing into instead of emitting from the character.