New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

On 11/3/2019 at 11:27 PM, Shadowsleuth said:

Race Car Driver style Jackets that have multiple logos all over them, both the front & back of the jacket.

Instead of using the logos of real world companies I would want the logos from the in-game stores.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Shops_and_Businesses_of_Paragon_City

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Ingame_References#Businesses_and_Billboards

Also single in-game store logos added under chest details for existing clothing (T shirts).

You wanna be Booster Gold don't you. 😛

Add some headphones. Like Audio headphones. I needs it for my Sonic toon, and my Warshade that gets so bored doing council PI missions that i see her wearing headphones and listening to music to relieve the boredom.

download.jpg

Edited by Fortuneteller
Grammarz
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I want to see the Gunslinger female boots with the spurs cut down to a calf-high boot instead of a thigh-high.  

So instead of just this 078c51de2c59baa3c96b74b5438e4c11.jpg

Something more like this to also be available:  cavspurs.jpg

Theoretically I suspect it might be doable by cutting down the length of the gunslinger model, but I am not a coder so can't say with 100% certainty.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later

Thigh high boots and evening gloves (past the elbow) for males. Cat suit top for females. Like the newer corsets. 

• Like 3

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

More collar-pieces not unlike the Cosmic Corsair backpack-piece that has the integrated collar.  I love the look for "powered armor with removable helmet" costumes, but there's only the one piece that offers it.

• Like 3

Horizon Twilight, The Chernobyl Effect, XLR Mk8, Dodgeball, and a host of other alts all hanging out on Everlasting.

• 1 month later
On 1/31/2020 at 12:34 AM, Player2 said:

An asymmetrical left hand only tech bracer (something like what the Predator has) so that my hero who taps buttons on his arm to activate some kind of portal or summoning effect it actually makes sense.

Huh... looks like the new asymmetrical boot & glove options will make this possible.  😎

• Like 3

I would love some new reasonably sized jetpack options that aren't the Buck Rogers specials. I like those, but they don't exactly fit on the back of some near-future-tech power armour guy, you know?
Oh, and the ability to edit jetpack (and rocket boots) flame colours separate from the pack itself wouldn't go amiss! Unless you can already do that and I'm just dumb...

• Like 8

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

I would really like to see a belt with two holsters they dont need to be interactive and the model is half there with the official belt just asking to remove the baton and replicate the holster on the other side love you work guys and thanks 

Edited by Soulbent
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Soulbent said:

I would really like to see a belete with two holsters they dont need to be interactive and the model is half there with the official belt just asking to remove the baton and replicate the holster on the other side love you work guys and thanks 

This, but also with the option to change colour!

• Like 3

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

15 hours ago, Jawbreaker said:

50/50 pattern for chest and legs. We have it for the face, I can't understand how they never implemented that one back in the day. 

It's because chest and legs use textures that cover just half the body and are then mirrored, to save on processing power. PC faces don't do that. In order to have asymmetrical chest and legs, they'd have to "cut apart" the existing models down the middle (hopefully not leaving a visible seam!  No guarantee that would actually work!) and do what they just did for gloves and boots. Kind of a more major project than it seems.

• Like 2

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

It's not so much a new costume piece as it is a retooling of two current elements to deliver a new result.  I'd like there to be, on masks covering the lower half or the full face, the option to use most of the over-the-pocket chest icons (not the military awards, though).  Something like Green Hornet is wearing here:

image.png.f0e9ca2eeee7c9bec0c4eae57b832399.png

• Like 5

Just plain old suspenders, without pouches.

• Like 4

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:07 PM, MaskedMan said:

--More chest emblems... particularly more lightning bolts and/or things representing speed.

Chest Emblems that are (slightly) enlarged cape clasp Brooches! So they're models and not just 2D images.

--modern versions of heroes wear rubber suits with 3d effects like this on them.

Hand Cannon - so it looks like we're firing a power from the device and not magically conjuring fire from our hand. Good for Tech, Science and Natural players!

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 4

You know what I want? Kind of a simple request, easily done by those who have the power but tedious, but you know how the Barbarian Ring and Barbarian Iron gloves have both a Skin and a Tights option? Let's get that for *all* glove models that don't reach the elbow and/or leave the hand bare. The list of them: Small Pointed Glove, Small Flared Glove, Tied, Wristbands, Plant w/Leaves, and the female-only Cloud Bracer and Dragon Bracer. Hell, let's throw in boots too - Kung Fu/Slip On 1, Tied, Plant w/Leaves, Hellenic Sandals, and the female Bridal Heel, Strappy, Sandals, Slip On 2, and Talons Claw Feet!

Conversely, how about a Talons Armor glove that has a With-Skin option (bare hand)? And a With-Skin option for all Organic Armor parts, please - the Awakened have that but players can't, plez fix 😆

• Like 7

Character portrait artist for hire, PM for details!

Commissions: Closed, Sorry

16 hours ago, Flashtoo said:

You know what I want? Kind of a simple request, easily done by those who have the power but tedious, but you know how the Barbarian Ring and Barbarian Iron gloves have both a Skin and a Tights option? Let's get that for *all* glove models that don't reach the elbow and/or leave the hand bare. The list of them: Small Pointed Glove, Small Flared Glove, Tied, Wristbands, Plant w/Leaves, and the female-only Cloud Bracer and Dragon Bracer. Hell, let's throw in boots too - Kung Fu/Slip On 1, Tied, Plant w/Leaves, Hellenic Sandals, and the female Bridal Heel, Strappy, Sandals, Slip On 2, and Talons Claw Feet!

Conversely, how about a Talons Armor glove that has a With-Skin option (bare hand)? And a With-Skin option for all Organic Armor parts, please - the Awakened have that but players can't, plez fix 😆

Along those lines I'd like to see the majority of the gloves be available on the Monstrous/Zombie style hands.

• Like 4

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291