DM / Ninjitsu Scrapper Build

AvASybol

New to the Game and Looking for help with an end game build for these power sets. I am currently lv 34. I just downloaded the Mids Reborn. Looks like I have to update my .net framework to get it to work. Not much into PvP if that helps. My thinking is this is more of a single target Playstyle not AoE.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Edited by AvASybol

I would highly recommend looking into an AoE capable set if this is your first experience and come back to the Single Target builds later. 95% of what you will be doing in this game is AoE.

ST is mostly in the end game when/if you want to solo Arch Villians and such, in group play it is rarely relevant to have exceptionally good single target.
If you are set on the single target route, I would recommend switching to Stalker as they have by far the most capacity to completely obliterate boss class enemies in a single hit with their assassin strike, and stealth mechanics

Edited by Seigmoraig

Thanks Seigmoraig !!

I will surely make a Stalker next. This isn't my first go around with CoX but it almost feels like it is. I stop playing like 2 or 3 updates after CoV was released. Plenty of things have been added and I have forgot a ton.  Some things feel familiar but not enough for me to say this is how I should be doing things.

When I look at these 2 power sets. To me it says your play style should be Single Target. If that is not the case and I can build towards AoE. I am all for that.

I would greatly appreciate a build that shows me that. 

I choose Ninjitsu because that was one of the power sets that look new to me. I paired it with DM because I thought the tohit's with the DM attacks would help it. If I am going about this wrong.  Please some one get me off the curb and back on the road.

Edited by AvASybol

I'd try something like this, great ST target as usual on DM and some decent AoE (2 cones + Caltrops + Exploding Shuriken).

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Dark Melee
Secondary Power Set: Ninjitsu
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Concealment
Ancillary Pool: Weapon Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Smite -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(42), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), Mk'Bit-Dam%(43)
Level 1: Ninja Reflexes -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Rct-Def(11), Rct-Def/EndRdx(17), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(43), Rct-Def/Rchg(46)
Level 2: Shadow Maul -- ClvBlo-Acc/Dmg(A), ClvBlo-Dmg/EndRdx(39), ClvBlo-Dmg/Rchg(39), Erd-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), Erd-Acc/Rchg(40), Erd-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40)
Level 4: Danger Sense -- RedFrt-EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def(5), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(11), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(17), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(48), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 6: Shinobi-Iri -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(7), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 8: Siphon Life -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(19)
Level 10: Kuji-In Rin -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(13), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13)
Level 14: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 16: Seishinteki Kyoyo -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 20: Tough -- Ags-ResDam(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(21), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(21), Ags-EndRdx/Rchg(31), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Kuji-In Sha -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(23), Prv-Heal(23), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(36), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36)
Level 24: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31)
Level 26: Soul Drain -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(37)
Level 28: Bo Ryaku -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-Res/Rech/End(29), GldArm-ResDam(29)
Level 30: Cross Punch -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(37), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), Obl-%Dam(50)
Level 32: Midnight Grasp -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(34)
Level 35: Caltrops -- HO:Centri(A), HO:Centri(43), HO:Centri(46)
Level 38: Dark Consumption -- ClvBlo-Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 41: Shuriken -- Acc-I(A)
Level 44: Exploding Shuriken -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(45), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(45), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(46)
Level 47: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(3), EndMod-I(3)
------------

Edited by Nightmarer
Typos, typos everywhere
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, AvASybol said:

When I look at these 2 power sets. To me it says your play style should be Single Target. If that is not the case and I can build towards AoE. I am all for that.

Wow for some reason I read too fast and misread DM as MA ! disregard my above post hehe, DM has great AoE capabilities !!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, AvASybol said:

Thanks Nightmarer!

I wasn't even thinking of being able to pick up Caltrops & Exploding Shuriken .

You are most welcome. I always try getting an epic pool that matches either primary or secondary (or both). In this case, I thought it would work well thematically with Nin plus has two AoE attacks, Caltrops and exploding Shuriken. You can probably squeeze more def for Incarnate softcap but with the almost 60% resistance to S/L and being just 1 small purple away from said softcap, I'd probably wouldn't bother.